PDA

View Full Version : Did Anyone Catch Sarah Palin on SNL, Tonight?

Speedy
10-19-2008, 03:11 AM
She was great! She really outclassed that group of bozos, she was funny and classy and the skit with the Dancing Moose was hilarious!

"Obama!"
"Ayers!"
"Obama!"
"Ayers!"

The rest of the show sucked like it usually does. At the end, Sarah appeared to have won a few of the cast over.

cat714
10-20-2008, 03:07 AM
She was great! She really outclassed that group of bozos, she was funny and classy and the skit with the Dancing Moose was hilarious!

"Obama!"
"Ayers!"
"Obama!"
"Ayers!"

The rest of the show sucked like it usually does. At the end, Sarah appeared to have won a few of the cast over.

I recorded last night and watched it this evening. I can see why the only reason SNL's ratings are up is because of the mocking and appearance of Sarah Palin. She was a delight to watch and the rap skit with the moose was hilarious. The rest of it sucked and I didn't find any of the other skits funny. SNL used to be good back in the 70's and 80's...and maybe the early 90's.

Does anyone remember The Ambiguously Gay Duo??? LOL!

http://video.yahoo.com/watch/148996/953155

GrumpyOldLady
10-20-2008, 07:43 AM
It's on too late for me. I'm a grumpy old lady and I go to bed early.
If I tried to stay up late then I'd be even grumpier.
That would be frightening! :D

SarasotaRepub
10-20-2008, 09:19 AM
Yep Speed it was pretty good! :D

I like the "McGruber" skits too.

Perilloux
10-20-2008, 09:25 AM
I watched the first part of it, Sarah was great. Then I watched like the first skit after Sarah did the "live from New York it's Saturday Night", and it sucked, not funny at all. I wanted to watch to see more Palin but I was too darn tired, that's way past my bedtime. I saw the other Palin clip online, it was funny.

If the skits without Palin were even half as bad as the stupid one about the guy proposing(the first skit after Palin's intro), well I know why I stopped watching back in the late 90's. Sarah was the only one worth watching, IMO.