PDA

View Full Version : A Prediction

alleycat
02-10-2015, 12:20 PM
Obama has about 700 more days in office. He has been getting away with covering up what he really is. I predict that within six months or sooner of him leaving office a book or possibly several will be published exposing him for what he really is. The public will be shocked. What say you here at the "college of knowledge" ?

Dori
02-10-2015, 12:24 PM
Oh yeah, I've been thinking about this for a long time. I'm sure once the threat of retaliation has passed, we'll hear a lot more about what's gone on in this WH.

linda22003
02-10-2015, 12:47 PM
What's the "perdiction" of What He Really Is? Kenyan Gay Muslim, or what?

JohnnyJeb
02-10-2015, 12:54 PM
What's the "perdiction" of What He Really Is? Kenyan Gay Muslim, or what?You left out communist.

linda22003
02-10-2015, 01:00 PM
Thanks! I knew I forgot something for the "perdiction".

american patriot
02-10-2015, 01:41 PM
His secrets will remain tightly held State Secrets at least during his lifetime unless there is a step in the Plan which requires his Real Bosses to expend him. I still believe he is to be expended in a manner which will Ferguson the entire Country. Once he is a 'martyr' just like MLK his horrendous flaws will no longer matter.

noonwitch
02-10-2015, 04:07 PM
What's the "perdiction" of What He Really Is? Kenyan Gay Muslim, or what?

LOL!

Don't forget that he caused all those gay men at Rev. Wright's church to kill themselves!

alleycat
02-10-2015, 08:02 PM
Prediction spelled wrong, the spell checker missed it. So fuck it scratch the thred. It has ben mostly a waist of tyme.

RobJohnson
02-11-2015, 08:41 AM
Prediction spelled wrong, the spell checker missed it. So fuck it scratch the thred. It has ben mostly a waist of tyme.

Spelling errors and typos happen. No worries.

I do think more of Obama's secrets will be coming out. Of course the left leaning members here do not want to hear that, as President Obama is their super hero.

SarasotaRepub
02-11-2015, 09:24 AM

I do think more of Obama's secrets will be coming out. Of course the left leaning members here do not want to hear that, as President Obama is their super hero.

If it came out today or in 3 years oBAMA was a Muslim the Left would admire
him more. Our first black Muslim POTUS!!! Happy Days! Elect him again!!!

The point that he lied would be glossed over, at least by the Left.

linda22003
02-11-2015, 09:47 AM
If it came out today or in 3 years oBAMA was a Muslim the Left would admire
him more. Our first black Muslim POTUS!!! Happy Days! Elect him again!!!

The point that he lied would be glossed over, at least by the Left.

I have always thought that the truth is that he isn't really "anything", that he's not particularly interested in any form of religious expression. Having been raised in different cultures during his formative years, he probably didn't attach firmly to anything, and he does not seem to be from a particularly religious family.
I suppose he figured that to the American voting public, the worst thing you can be is agnostic/atheist/nonaffiliated, so he affiliated himself with a church in Chicago for awhile, for political "cover". A lot of people are unaffiliated in this country, and that's a private matter - but we do seem to like our politicians to be photographed coming out of a religious building, with the wife and kiddies in white gloves.

noonwitch
02-11-2015, 09:57 AM
I have always thought that the truth is that he isn't really "anything", that he's not particularly interested in any form of religious expression. Having been raised in different cultures during his formative years, he probably didn't attach firmly to anything, and he does not seem to be from a particularly religious family.
I suppose he figured that to the American voting public, the worst thing you can be is agnostic/atheist/nonaffiliated, so he affiliated himself with a church in Chicago for awhile, for political "cover". A lot of people are unaffiliated in this country, and that's a private matter - but we do seem to like our politicians to be photographed coming out of a religious building, with the wife and kiddies in white gloves.

That's pretty much how I saw it, too. He's a secularist. Now that he's a lame duck, he doesn't even feel the need to give Christianity lip service all that much, either.

SarasotaRepub
02-11-2015, 09:58 AM

Time will tell but he seems to be going out of his way
to give cover to Muslims while throwing the Christians to the lions.

alleycat
02-11-2015, 12:36 PM
Obama's religious affiliation is the least of my concern unless he is allied with ISIS. IMO Obama is mostly a zero. What concerns me is the power structure behind him. Probably Soros is part of it. There are a lot of academics and Unions. Axelrod and John Podesta are pretty scary, actually Podesta is a borderline lunatic. If IF the super rich are a power structure OK we know who they are. I am sure that the Clintonistas qualify as Communitarians so we have a grip on them BUT WTF is behind Obama?

NJCardFan
02-11-2015, 01:22 PM

Tell that to the resident grammar Nazi.

Dori
02-11-2015, 04:24 PM
BUT WTF is behind Obama?

They always say follow the money. We do know how much he's protecting Muslims, and there are several in his Administration. I think it goes back to his college days. Who paid for his education? How did he go from graduation to becoming a Senator and then President? Who was behind all that? Who does he owe and what do they know about him that we don't?

alleycat
02-11-2015, 05:15 PM
They always say follow the money. We do know how much he's protecting Muslims, and there are several in his Administration. I think it goes back to his college days. Who paid for his education? How did he go from graduation to becoming a Senator and then President? Who was behind all that? Who does he owe and what do they know about him that we don't? My point exactly I do think the book will materialize. Thank You Dori.:smile-new:

Rockntractor
02-11-2015, 05:46 PM
Facts be dammed, any questioning will be deemed racist and will be dismissed summarily.