PDA

View Full Version : California High School Handout: All White People Are Racist

RobJohnson
03-01-2015, 05:47 PM
http://downtrend.com/vsaxena/school-handout-says-all-white-people-are-racist?utm_source=fnot1&utm_medium=facebook

A handout given to students at the El Camino Real High School in Woodland Hills, California, basically says that all white people are racist, reports Breitbart:

Dlr Pyro
03-01-2015, 05:49 PM
Another claim that whites are racist? Ho hum... wake me when you have something new.

Elspeth
03-01-2015, 06:24 PM
El Camino is part of LA Unified but it used to be such a good school. Lots of parent involvement and lots of fighting the district. Let's see what happens with this.

FourWinds
03-02-2015, 12:01 PM
I wonder of anyone will point out the irony of that racist handout.

RobJohnson
03-02-2015, 12:02 PM
El Camino is part of LA Unified but it used to be such a good school. Lots of parent involvement and lots of fighting the district. Let's see what happens with this.

It will be interesting to follow that is for sure!

Dlr Pyro
03-02-2015, 12:25 PM
I wonder of anyone will point out the irony of that racist handout.
It would be racist to point that out.

noonwitch
03-02-2015, 04:15 PM
If all white people are racist, wouldn't we still have slavery?

txradioguy
03-03-2015, 08:07 AM
Crap like this is designed to fuel racial hatred and animosity.

They are trying to create a "gotcha" monent to validate the false narrative that the U.S. is a racist country.

SarasotaRepub
03-03-2015, 09:17 AM
More skools trying to "help"? :rolleyes:

Dori
03-03-2015, 12:01 PM
Crap like this is designed to fuel racial hatred and animosity.

Exactly, and we really shouldn't let these things go unanswered. If this was happening at my kids school they would never hear the end of it at the school, the district meeting and even at the city council.

txradioguy
03-04-2015, 04:28 AM
Exactly, and we really shouldn't let these things go unanswered. If this was happening at my kids school they would never hear the end of it at the school, the district meeting and even at the city council.

You're braver than most people...the fear of being publicly called a racist for objecting to something this offenseive would keep most people at home.