PDA

View Full Version : Hey, y'all

SusieDerkins
10-21-2008, 12:49 PM
Hello, all. I slipped in and joined while no one was looking and I'm happy to be here. :cool:

I'm a mod on a large (non-political) site that has a sub-forum for politics, in which I mod. Having to wade through endless, regurgitated BS from DU and Kos, I felt compelled to seek refuge in a place like this. :D

I'm a 30-something female lawyer, but not the kind that sues people. I love Dean Martin, hate yellow mustard, drink my tea sweet and with ice,and believe the DH rule should be prohibited by the Constitution. I believe that's all the relevant info about me other than I look forward to hanging around here.

-SD

ralph wiggum
10-21-2008, 12:54 PM
Welcome, Susie! Sound like you'll fit right in with our bunch of misfits. :D

LibraryLady
10-21-2008, 12:54 PM
I love Dean Martin,(check) hate yellow mustard,(check) drink my tea sweet and with ice(check),and believe the DH rule should be prohibited by the Constitution. I believe that's all the relevant info about me other than I look forward to hanging around here.

And you said y'all!
Welcome.

Rebel Yell
10-21-2008, 01:13 PM
I'm a 30-something female lawyer, but not the kind that sues people. I love Dean Martin, hate yellow mustard, drink my tea sweet and with ice,and believe the DH rule should be prohibited by the Constitution. I believe that's all the relevant info about me other than I look forward to hanging around here.

-SD

Shut up!!! Just Shut Up!!!!!!!!!1

You had me at y'all.;)

Kristin
10-21-2008, 01:54 PM
Welcome to CU. Glad to have you aboard.