PDA

View Full Version : Is Obama Going To Hawaii to Protect His Birth Certificate?

Teetop
10-21-2008, 03:28 PM
His grandmother wasn't too sick two months ago, when SnObama was in Hawaii. He only spent an hour with her then. (http://yidwithlid.blogspot.com/2008/10/is-obama-going-to-hawaii-to-protect-his.html) :rolleyes:

Tuesday, October 21, 2008
Is Obama Going To Hawaii to Protect His Birth Certificate?

Depending on who you ask Senator Barack Obama is going to Hawaii to visit his ailing grandma or to work the Hawaiian courts to prevent the release of his birth certificate. Purveyors of the second theory point to the fact that when Obama was in Hawaii two months ago he spent so little time with the woman he threw under the bus during his race speech. They also mention that granny just isn't that sick.

Andy Martin recently filed suit (http://contrariancommentary.wordpress.com/2008/10/21/hawaii-supreme-court-petition/) in Hawaii demanding that the State turn over Obama's Birth Certificate, His claim is that Obama is really in Hawaii to fight the suit. More Below

Source Israel Insider (http://israelinsider.ning.com/profiles/blog/show?id=2018399%3ABlogPost%3A10728)"Barack H. Obama II has suspended his involvement in his campaign for at least two days to go to Hawaii, purportedly to visit his ailing grandmother.

But the sudden trip to the 50th state coincides with an aggressive campaign by Obama nemesis Andy Martin to legally compel Hawaiian authorities to release birth records that Obama has refused to make public.

And, in a separate Federal Circuit Court case filed by Philip Berg in Pennsylvania to force Obama and the Democratic National Committee to prove that the candidate is in fact a "natural born citizen," Obama and the DNC have failed to respond within a federally-mandated 30 day period, opening the door to a procedural argument that failure to respond represents an admission of the plaintiff's claims that the Democratic nominee is a Kenyan and/or Indonesian citizen, but not a "natural born" citizen of the United States.

The sudden Obama decision to visit Hawaii has triggered broad skepticism, coming as it does in the critical last two week of the close election campaign. Obama's 85-year-old maternal grandmother, Madelyn Dunham, was first brought into the campaign when he sought to show that she, as a "typical white woman", held what the candidate claimed were racist fears of aggressive black men. He brought her up in the context of saying that he could not disown her -- despite her alleged racism -- any more than he could disown his pastor of twenty years, Jeremiah Wright. Obama visited her only very briefly during his summer vacation in Hawaii, and he didn't visit her when she was in a Honolulu hospital last week. There is no indication that her condition is life-threatening.

But Andy Martin, an anti-Obama columnist, says the real reason for Obama's emergency trip is to stop his own pursuit of birth records, including an emergency writ to the Hawaii Supreme Court to request expedited handling after a previous filing to demand that the State's Department of Health release the records. "Obama did not pay any attention to his grandmother until I showed up in Honolulu," he wrote in an email. "Suddenly she is the center of his attention. She is so central to his campaign that he has suspended it! But when Obama was here last summer he only visited his grandmother for an hour. One hour! Now he suspends his campaign for her?"

The Berg-initiated legal action is also pressing the Obama campaign. On September 15, as part of his federal lawsuit contending that the Illinois senator is ineligible, pursuant to the U.S. Constitution, to serve as president of the United States, Philadelphia attorney Philip Berg served Barack Obama and the Democratic National Committee with a request for admission, which, on October 6, Barack Obama and the DNC acknowledged getting but then attempted to persuade the court to stay discovery and to dismiss the suit. However, Federal Rules require that a response to a request for admissions be served within the 30-day time limit, and Barack Obama and the DNC have not done so.

Therefore, this morning, Berg is filing two motions in district court in Philadelphia: a motion requesting an immediate order deeming his request for admissions served upon Barack Obama and the DNC on September 15 admitted by default, and a motion requesting an expedited ruling and/or hearing on Berg’s motion deeming the request for admissions served upon Obama and the DNC admitted. Berg contends that the failure to respond and serve the response within the time limit is "damning."

“They did not file answers or objections or anything else to the request for admissions we served upon them on September 15,” Berg said. “They knew the admissions were due. They knew they must object or answer specifically in 30 days. Here, they did nothing.”

The admissions that Berg asserts Barack Obama and the DNC have, at least procedurally, admitted to, include the following:

-Admit you were born in Kenya.
-Admit you are a Kenya “natural born” citizen.
-Admit your foreign birth was registered in the State of Hawaii.
-Admit your father, Barrack Hussein Obama, Sr., admitted Paternity of you.
-Admit your mother gave birth to you in Mombasa, Kenya.
-Admit your mother’s maiden name is Stanley Ann Dunham a/k/a Ann Dunham.
-Admit the COLB [Certification of Live Birth] posted on the website “Fightthesmears.com” is a forgery.
-Admit you were adopted by a Foreign Citizen.
-Admit you were adopted by Lolo Soetoro, M.A. a citizen of Indonesia.
-Admit you were not born in Hawaii.
-Admit you are a citizen of Indonesia.
-Admit you never took the “Oath of Allegiance” to regain your U.S. Citizenship status.
-Admit you are not a “natural born” United States citizen.
-Admit your senior campaign staff is aware you are not a “natural born” United States Citizen.
-Admit the United States Constitution does not allow for a Person to hold the office of President of the United States unless that person is a “natural born” United States citizen.
-Admit you are ineligible pursuant to the United States Constitution to serve as President and/or Vice President of the United States.

It is not at all clear that the actions by Berg in Federal court and Martin in Hawaii will be ruled on before the election, but both men have vowed to pursue their cases even after the election if necessary. Berg has said that he would drop his case if Obama simply provides documentary proof of his birth, but to date the candidate has not done so, instead releasing only images of a purported "certification of live birth" to the partisan Daily Kos blog and the sympathetic FactCheck web site.

Eyelids
10-21-2008, 03:30 PM
Can't even visit your sick grandmother without the crazies thinking your up to something.

Teetop
10-21-2008, 03:42 PM
Can't even visit your sick grandmother without the crazies thinking your up to something.

He doesn't give two f&@%$ about his grandmother. :rolleyes:

Sonnabend
10-21-2008, 03:44 PM

Truth hurts, doesnt it?

Teetop
10-21-2008, 03:52 PM
By all MSM accounts, she has a broken hip. How does that translate into gravely ill now?! :confused:

Rebel Yell
10-21-2008, 04:50 PM
By all MSM accounts, she has a broken hip. How does that translate into gravely ill now?! :confused:

In all honesty, for an 85 year old woman, a broken hip can be serious.

With that said, why don't he just produce the damn certificate and get it over with?

LogansPapa
10-21-2008, 04:52 PM
Truth hurts, doesnt it?

Yeah - it does:

http://z.about.com/d/politicalhumor/1/0/6/2/2/m-is-w-08.gif

Eyelids
10-21-2008, 04:52 PM
In all honesty, for an 85 year old woman, a broken hip can be serious.

With that said, why don't he just produce the damn certificate and get it over with?
Because when you cater to one lunatic fringe theory you suddenly have to cater to all of them.

Rebel Yell
10-21-2008, 04:53 PM
Because when you cater to one lunatic fringe theory you suddenly have to cater to all of them.

How is that catering? Shouldn't this have been provided at the beginning of his campaign?

I had to provide proof of citizenship to get an insurance license.

Eyelids
10-21-2008, 04:57 PM
How is that catering? Shouldn't this have been provided at the beginning of his campaign?

I had to provide proof of citizenship to get an insurance license.

But he already has...

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/photos/uncategorized/2008/06/13/bobirthcertificate.jpg

Look, this conspiracy is so out-there and far-fatched that no reasonable voter would consider it, he has nothing to gain by succumbing to the conspiracy. The same people who are making all these demands were never going to vote for him anyways.

AlmostThere
10-21-2008, 06:45 PM
If and when you grow up and decide to get a job, try telling your prospective employer that you refuse to prove you have a legal right to work and refuse to provide academic credentials. Let's us know how successful you are at getting hired. :rolleyes:

But you have no problem giving Obama the presidency while he tells America the same thing. :rolleyes:

Elspeth
10-21-2008, 07:25 PM
The online birth certificate has been shown to be a forgery. Hence the continuing quest to get the real one from Barry.

LibraryLady
10-21-2008, 08:45 PM
You do know there is a difference in a certification of Live Birth and a Certificate of Live Birth in Hawaii?

In order to process your application, DHHL utilizes information that is found only on the original Certificate of Live Birth, which is either black or green. This is a more complete record of your birth than the Certification of Live Birth (a computer-generated printout). Submitting the original Certificate of Live Birth will save you time and money since the computer-generated Certification requires additional verification by DHHL.

cat714
10-21-2008, 09:55 PM
Yeah - it does:

http://z.about.com/d/politicalhumor/1/0/6/2/2/m-is-w-08.gif

Yes, McCain will continue to make America safe just like Bush has.

Eyelids
10-21-2008, 11:11 PM
You do know there is a difference in a certification of Live Birth and a Certificate of Live Birth in Hawaii?

I dont see what kind of difference there is that would make the "expanded" version more proof that he was born in Hawaii.

LibraryLady
10-21-2008, 11:14 PM
He is really rushing to go see Toot. He is campaigning till Thursday.

I hope he doesn't miss her passing like he did his Mom's

Eyelids
10-21-2008, 11:39 PM
I hope he doesn't miss her passing like he did his Mom's

That's really low.

patriot45
10-21-2008, 11:41 PM
I am with everyone saying, why not produce the birth certificate and get it over with! As others said you really cant do too much as a citizen without it. Why do the DUmasses argue that it don't mean anything?

Can Arnold be President?

Zathras
10-22-2008, 05:31 AM

Especially now that the hospital has discharged her and she's resting at home...

Barack Obama Rushes to Hawaii to See Seriously Ill Grandmother
Monday October 20, 2008

US Democratic presidential candidate Senator Barack Obama (D-IL) (C) is seen posing with his maternal grandparents Stanley and Madelyn Dunham.

Buzz up!Presidential hopeful Barack Obama will take time off from the campaign so he can fly to Hawaii to see his maternal grandmother, Madelyn Dunham, who has become seriously ill.

Campaign spokesman Robert Gibbs said Dunham’s "one of the most important people" in the senator’s life. His Kansas-bred grandmother helped raise him along with her World War II-veteran husband Stanley and her daughter, Obama's mother, Ann Dunham.

“Recently, his grandmother has become ill, and in the last few weeks, her health has deteriorated to the point where her situation is very serious,” the source said. “It is for that reason that Senator Obama has decided to change his schedule on Thursday and Friday so that he can see her and spend some time with her. He will be returning the the campaign trail on Saturday."

Obama visited his grandmother while vacationing in Hawaii in August. She was recently discharged from the hospital and is currently resting at her Honolulu home, according to media reports.

GrumpyOldLady
10-22-2008, 06:14 AM
It's a conspiracy. Betchya he's there, not to take care of his typical white person grandmother,
but to cover his butt AND to garner sympathy votes.

Sorry - but I'm not sorry - the man is vile and his wife is worse.

AmPat
10-22-2008, 07:07 AM

What's an "up?":rolleyes:

Teetop
10-22-2008, 04:54 PM
What's an "up?":rolleyes:

I am guessing eyeshit/moron meant "you're".

And to think I hated english in high school.... :rolleyes:

lacarnut
10-22-2008, 05:16 PM

Me too; he takes after Michelle Obama. If Obama is elected, she will be the dumbest First Lady in recent memory. Could it be that the Magic Negro's writing mirror those of his wife. Inquiring minds want to know.

LogansPapa
10-22-2008, 05:21 PM
Me too; he takes after Michelle Obama. If Obama is elected, she will be the dumbest First Lady in recent memory. Could it be that the Magic Negro's writing mirror those of his wife. Inquiring minds want to know.

She was born and grew up on the South Side of Chicago and graduated from Princeton University and Harvard Law School. After completing her formal education, she returned to Chicago and went to work for the law firm Sidley Austin, on the staff of the Mayor of Chicago Richard M. Daley, and for the University of Chicago and the University of Chicago Hospitals.

Your education, Old Fart?

lacarnut
10-22-2008, 05:35 PM
She was born and grew up on the South Side of Chicago and graduated from Princeton University and Harvard Law School. After completing her formal education, she returned to Chicago and went to work for the law firm Sidley Austin, on the staff of the Mayor of Chicago Richard M. Daley, and for the University of Chicago and the University of Chicago Hospitals.

She would have flunked H.S. English and the two English courses I took in College. Her thesis writing is laden-ed with many writing and punctuation mistakes; those glaring errors would have garnered her an F. Nice that you omitted Obama's grades, writing and birth certificate.

LogansPapa
10-22-2008, 05:42 PM
Nice that you omitted Obama's grades, writing and birth certificate.

Ah, a Black President of the United States of America and his First Lay.

This is really going to put a major bug up your old, decaying ass - isn’t it?;)

JB
10-22-2008, 05:55 PM
This is really going to put a major bug up your old, decaying ass - isn’t it?;)Several times now on a few different threads you've referred to him as old. Aren't you old too?

LogansPapa
10-22-2008, 05:56 PM
Several times now on a few different threads you've referred to him as old. Aren't you old too?

Well......yeah. So? :cool:

AlmostThere
10-23-2008, 02:10 AM

What a small world? BHO interned at Sidley Austin. Baby Momma worked with Bernadine Dorn, Bill Ayers wife, at Sidley Austin.

WHAT A SMALL WORLD.

AlmostThere
10-23-2008, 02:16 AM

If you look at his posts you'll quickly see that the apostrophe key is broken on his keyboard. Either that or he is boycotting apostrophes until W gets hauled out in leg-irons. :rolleyes:

AlmostThere
10-23-2008, 02:19 AM
The Hawaii Supreme Court ruled he didn't have to release it unless he wants to. :mad:

AmPat
10-23-2008, 08:18 AM
The Hawaii Supreme Court ruled he didn't have to release it unless he wants too. :mad:

Naturally. In that bastion of liberalism, Hawaii, they would not expose BHO's disqualifying records. DIMS are DUmb but very politically astute. They know;

1. they can stall the process until the records get lost or destroyed or,
2 The mere possession of the highest office in the land will preclude people from exposing the fraud in the interest of saving us a world wide embarrassment.

Either way, the liberals desire power over honesty and will sacrifice our most precious freedom to acheive it.

A liberal does not care to KNOW beforehand whether their candidate is unqualified if the risk is losing an election.

One more "thing" for Uh-Bama to throw under the bus.:cool:

linda22003
10-23-2008, 08:40 AM
The Hawaii Supreme Court ruled he didn't have to release it unless he wants too. :mad:

So, you take someone to task for not using apostrophes correctly, when you can't use to/too correctly? :p

afterim
10-23-2008, 10:55 PM
You must hunt down the audio from this interview! Incredible! If Berg has the audio of Obama's paternal grandmother saying 'she was present at the birth of Barack Obama in Kenya, as he claims, that would be somethething...Berg said he would release it in two days.

It was the most intriguing and compelling interview I have ever heard. FIND IT!! PASS IT AROUND!

AmPat
10-23-2008, 11:15 PM
You must hunt down the audio from this interview! Incredible! If Berg has the audio of Obama's paternal grandmother saying 'she was present at the birth of Barack Obama in Kenya, as he claims, that would be somethething...Berg said he would release it in two days.

It was the most intriguing and compelling interview I have ever heard. FIND IT!! PASS IT AROUND!
If true this leads back to the points I made. Barry has a chance with the help of the DIM party to hide change or destroy his records. The current plan is probably along the lines of Hide, delay, change destroy and or a combination of all while simultaneously hoping to gain entrance to the White House.

Once occupying the office, it will be extremely difficult/impossible to remove him even though he gained the position under false pretenses. You can expect no help from the DIMocRAT majority in Congress or Liberal judges. :mad:

Remember, DIMocRATS don't love their country more than they desire power.

afterim
10-23-2008, 11:21 PM
Both Savage's site and Berg's site are bogged down. Bergs forum is locked up... I Should have recorded the damn audio live, I could have had it up by now. Obama heads to Hawaii to rifle through toot's old memory boxes i bet. This interview really stepped it up (I hope). The clock is ticking.....

wilbur
10-24-2008, 12:06 AM
This whole birth certificate thing is about as solid and sane as the rumors about Palin pretending to be pregnant, when she was first nominated... even I didnt buy that one. Desperate moves...

AmPat
10-24-2008, 12:11 AM
This whole birth certificate thing is about as solid and sane as the rumors about Palin pretending to be pregnant, when she was first nominated... even I didnt buy that one. Desperate moves...

So I suppose it isn't even worth looking into yet Palin's wardrobe merits an entire week of investigation and consternation by the media.:rolleyes:
What if Barry IS NOT CONSTITUTIONALLY QUALIFIED to be President of the United States? How much ould you regret not finding the truth before it's too late?

afterim
10-24-2008, 12:14 AM
All measures are desperate when the enemy is at the gates, and not only does he have a key, but the watchdogs(media) are eating out of his other hand. The fact that he is this close means freedom loving Americans have already lost. Socialism is on the march. too late the "good hearted" liberals will see the jaws close around them as well. The constitution is bigger than Obama or McCain. Show us the real document Obama and we will be silent! Show us the document now!

wilbur
10-24-2008, 12:15 AM
So I suppose it isn't even worth looking into yet Palin's wardrobe merits an entire week of investigation and consternation by the media.:rolleyes:

I havent paid attention to that at all... sounds like more of the same to me. Although, maybe this is beginning of losing her 'outsider appeal'.

Anyways.... its all ridiculous.

AmPat
10-24-2008, 12:23 AM
I havent paid attention to that at all... sounds like more of the same to me. Although, maybe this is beginning of losing her 'outsider appeal'.

Anyways.... its all ridiculous.
I disagree. If the part of my post regarding BO's B.C. has merit and proves true, what do you propose? Imagine BHO voted in as POTUS and us discovering he really never was a Constitutionally qualified candidate, what then? Can you imagine the problems removing him? Now what? Can you imagine doing nothing? That sounds worse to me.
Much better to demand Sworn statements and full disclosure now. If BO has nothing to hide, why doesn't he do this? He does love the country doesn't he?:cool:

lacarnut
10-24-2008, 12:29 AM
Several times now on a few different threads you've referred to him as old. Aren't you old too?

I am retired; he is just jealous.

lacarnut
10-24-2008, 12:38 AM
So, you take someone to task for not using apostrophes correctly, when you can't use to/too correctly? :p

Leave off the word So at the beginning of your sentence. It is wordy and not needed to accomplish a coherent sentence structure.

AlmostThere
10-24-2008, 12:41 AM

Thunk yuuu.

lacarnut
10-24-2008, 12:43 AM

That's because you are a flaming liberal. All he has to do is release his B.C. and his college records and this issue goes away. Even a stupid person can understand that fact.

LogansPapa
10-24-2008, 01:07 PM
What a small world? BHO interned at Sidley Austin. Baby Momma worked with Bernadine Dorn, Bill Ayers wife, at Sidley Austin.

WHAT A SMALL WORLD.

I went to high school with Charlie Manson. So what?:cool:

Eyelids
10-24-2008, 01:13 PM

Or the whitey tape...

lacarnut
10-24-2008, 01:16 PM
Or the whitey tape...

See post 45, dumb ass.

AmPat
10-24-2008, 05:47 PM
See post 45, dumb ass.

Or 41.
Of course he puts posters he disagrees with on IGNORE. He can't hold his water so he avoids us. He is a gutless coward. Those are his stronger attributes and compliment nicely his other traits, idiocy and immaturity.:cool:

Sonnabend
10-24-2008, 06:05 PM

I'm not coming to your reunions :eek:

LogansPapa
10-25-2008, 08:00 PM
Classy Guy: :rolleyes:

"Who announces days in advance they're rushing to the side of a loved one who is deathly ill, but keeps campaigning in a race that's said to be over, only to go to the loved one's side days later? See, I think this is about something else... This birth certificate business, this lawsuit that a guy named Phillip Berg filed in Philadelphia in August for Obama to produce his genuine birth certificate, and he still hasn't replied, he hasn't done so."

"And Obama's leaving for Hawaii -- Why? Why? What's he doing there? Why's he going there, huh? What's he going there for, huh? Why's he gonna -- the last phase of a race, he's getting off the track just to visit his grandmother? Don't be stupid. It's the birth certificate issue, you fools, you."

Rush Limbaugh

Sonnabend
10-25-2008, 08:02 PM
LP: Both sides are losing it.

Goldwater
10-25-2008, 08:06 PM

Thats quite disturbing, but it explains a lot. :D

AmPat
10-25-2008, 09:13 PM
Classy Guy: :rolleyes:

"Who announces days in advance they're rushing to the side of a loved one who is deathly ill, but keeps campaigning in a race that's said to be over, only to go to the loved one's side days later? See, I think this is about something else... This birth certificate business, this lawsuit that a guy named Phillip Berg filed in Philadelphia in August for Obama to produce his genuine birth certificate, and he still hasn't replied, he hasn't done so."

"And Obama's leaving for Hawaii -- Why? Why? What's he doing there? Why's he going there, huh? What's he going there for, huh? Why's he gonna -- the last phase of a race, he's getting off the track just to visit his grandmother? Don't be stupid. It's the birth certificate issue, you fools, you."

Rush Limbaugh

Substitute a couple of Proper Nouns and you have the same argument and crap thrown at J.M. when he went back to D.C. to DO HIS JOB!:cool: