PDA

View Full Version : Protestor tries to arrest Rove in SF

megimoo
10-21-2008, 06:04 PM
There was major political theater involving President Bush's former chief of staff Karl Rove. A protestor tried to arrest Rove for treason Tuesday morning while he was speaking at the Mortgage Bankers Association Convention, continuing in San Francisco.

There were three protests during a very lively back and forth between former senate majority leader George Mitchell and Karl Rove. Rove blamed the Democrats for everything wrong with the economy.
A protestor tried to smack handcuffs on Karl Rove, but Rove slapped back, and the woman was taken off stage.
http://abclocal.go.com/kgo/story?section=news/business&id=6461516

Breaking: Moonbat assaults Rove in San Fancisco,Just heard on Fox news

A Moonbat attempted to put handcuffs on Rove while he was on stage at an event in San Francisco. The Moonbat was arrested for assault. She claimed that she was trying arrest Rove for treason.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2111540/posts

megimoo
10-21-2008, 06:13 PM
Protestor tries to arrest Rove in SF

There was major political theater involving President Bush's former chief of staff Karl Rove. A protestor tried to arrest Rove for treason Tuesday morning while he was speaking at the Mortgage Bankers Association Convention, continuing in San Francisco.

There were three protests during a very lively back and forth between former senate majority leader George Mitchell and Karl Rove. Rove blamed the Democrats for everything wrong with the economy.
A protestor tried to smack handcuffs on Karl Rove, but Rove slapped back, and the woman was taken off stage.

ralph wiggum
10-21-2008, 06:15 PM
Everyone at once now............I wonder what her DU name is?

lacarnut
10-21-2008, 06:38 PM
I wish he had given her a knuckle sandwich rather than a slap. The charges will either be dismissed or the Judge will give her a slap on the wrist in the land of left wing loons and fags.

Zathras
10-21-2008, 06:57 PM

sfexpat? :D

BadCat
10-21-2008, 07:01 PM
sfexpat? :D

Now that would be funny.

d_va
10-21-2008, 07:31 PM

You mean they actually leave their mom's basement and cheeto stained keyboards? :p

LibraryLady
10-21-2008, 07:58 PM
In the video, Rove stays as cool as always.

Looks like gold handcuffs?

AmPat
10-22-2008, 06:07 AM
She is fortunate that Mr. Rove is a gentleman. AmPat would have knocked her on her keester. These Liberals actually believe they get a pass on this kind of behavior. They think they have a superior position that gives them a right to act like morons.

Constitutionally Speaking
10-22-2008, 07:12 AM
She is fortunate that Mr. Rove is a gentleman. AmPat would have knocked her on her keester. These Liberals actually believe they get a pass on this kind of behavior. They think they have a superior position that gives them a right to act like morons.

I hope she is prosecuted. I am fed up with these assholes.

noonwitch
10-22-2008, 09:02 AM
I wish he had given her a knuckle sandwich rather than a slap. The charges will either be dismissed or the Judge will give her a slap on the wrist in the land of left wing loons and fags.

You never know-sometimes the judge ends up being someone who gets really pissed off at things that make his city look bad. Or the last conservative judge left.

megimoo
10-22-2008, 11:10 AM
She is fortunate that Mr. Rove is a gentleman. AmPat would have knocked her on her keester. These Liberals actually believe they get a pass on this kind of behavior. They think they have a superior position that gives them a right to act like morons.She's Code Pink what can you expect ?

Zathras
10-22-2008, 12:49 PM
I hope she is prosecuted. I am fed up with these assholes.

Not going to happen. If the DA of SF won't go for the death penalty for a cop killer, what do you think she'll do to this moonbat? Slap on the wrist, nothing more.