PDA

View Full Version : 23 Obama Amnesty 'Dreamers' Busted in Criminal Alien Raids

RobJohnson
03-20-2015, 12:25 PM
Not so-shocking news:

Twenty-three illegal immigrants arrested in recent Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) raids had previously been approved for President Barack Obama's deportation amnesty, the Homeland Security Department said Wednesday.

DHS officials told The Washington Times that all of them were part of Obama's original program to help so-called "Dreamers" illegal immigrants brought to the United States as children remain in the country. The program, which began three years ago, had granted tentative legal status to approximately 640,000 children by the end of 2014.

http://www.newsmax.com/newswidget/dreamers-amnesty-arrested-raids/2015/03/19/id/631327/?Dkt_nbr=r1huzyzg&nmx_source=Conservative_Underground_Conservative_F eed&nmx_medium=widget&nmx_content=406&nmx_campaign=widgetphase2

Dori
03-20-2015, 02:39 PM
What I heard the other day, was that Homeland Security has released 60,000 illegals who were convicted of crimes, back out on the streets, instead of deporting them. These aren't petty crimes. They committed burglary, robbery, assault etc. Now they get to go back out and try again.

RobJohnson
03-20-2015, 10:09 PM
What I heard the other day, was that Homeland Security has released 60,000 illegals who were convicted of crimes, back out on the streets, instead of deporting them. These aren't petty crimes. They committed burglary, robbery, assault etc. Now they get to go back out and try again.

Wow. Nothing surprises me anymore.