PDA

View Full Version : Give it up for all of our Southern DUers

Rebel Yell
10-22-2008, 12:25 PM
Listen up DU. Coming from a true southerner, people who live in ATL, NO, Birmingham, and most major cities down here (including most of Florida), are not southerners. They just happen to live in the south. The SOUTH bleeds red and shits blue.
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=132x7558189

MrScorpio (1000+ posts) Wed Oct-22-08 12:01 PM
Original message
Give it up for all of our Southern DUers... Rec this puppy for them
Advertisements [?]They never get enough respect.

And they do soooo much keeping the flame in Old Dixie.

From the bottom of my Wolverine heart, I love you guys

Show your love too...

Refresh | 17 Recommendations Printer Friendly | Permalink | Reply | Top

panhead1961 (327 posts) Wed Oct-22-08 12:09 PM
Response to Original message
11. We just moved to SC-
The buckle of the bible belt. More liberals here than you would think. What we have found out is people are afraid to question the McShame campaign about Palin. Kind-of a crowd mentality thing, they are not sure they are allowed to question what the hell is wrong with this woman and why would they choose her. I am hoping that they will vote for Obama but lie to their friends about who they voted for.
Printer Friendly | Permalink | Reply | Top
Projected lately?

musicblind (1000+ posts) Wed Oct-22-08 12:10 PM
13. Aw thank you! :) We're workin' hard to keep NC blue!
Hopefully GA will be goin' us

Like my old sigline said, "You can hope in ne hand and shit in the other, and see which one fills up faster."

southpaw (1000+ posts) Wed Oct-22-08 12:10 PM
14. Thanks for the props, Scorpio
This Alabama liberal sees the truth in pretty much all the south-bashing that goes on around here.

I've never heard anyone allege that the southern states are completely devoid of good, committed liberals... only that we are frighteningly outnumbered by mouth-breathing, narrow-minded, bible-thumping bigots.

Which is 100% true.

Yes there are some libs down here. Only we don't call them libs, we call them pussies.

Constitutionally Speaking
10-22-2008, 07:07 PM
Oh my God. The scorpio nuts (Mr. & Mrs.) live in MY state???? :o