PDA

View Full Version : This one made me laugh "I just saw a very disturbing bumper-sticker."

Carol
10-22-2008, 05:54 PM
link (http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x4288811)

DemoTex (1000+ posts) Wed Oct-22-08 05:00 PM
Original message
I just saw a very disturbing bumper-sticker.
CHENEY-BUSH '08 (WTF icon)

FitzmasAgain (1000+ posts) Wed Oct-22-08 05:43 PM
Response to Original message
6. It's disturbing on another level.
To make such a statement could possibly mean that the person desires cancelled elections for whatever reasons that a MIHOP OR LIHOP catastrophe could offer. It is scary because that means an individual has that streak of Fascism within his veins. He/she is probably a member of the Nazi party.

goodgd_yall (1000+ posts) Wed Oct-22-08 05:48 PM
8. Wishful thinking
Since Bush can't run again, I suppose this is the person's next best hope. Democrats have no sense of humor.

OK. Who has this bumpersticker on the back of your car?

Constitutionally Speaking
10-22-2008, 07:04 PM
link (http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x4288811)

Democrats have no sense of humor.

OK. Who has this bumpersticker on the back of your car?

I would have taken it as a jab against McCain. (the same)

Carol
10-22-2008, 11:21 PM
No. The libs heads explode every time they talk about Cheney and/or Bush, BDS and the rage they have toward Cheney, that I just saw it as a poke at them (the libs).

marinejcksn
10-23-2008, 03:01 AM
Quote:
To make such a statement could possibly mean that the person desires cancelled elections for whatever reasons that a MIHOP OR LIHOP catastrophe could offer. It is scary because that means an individual has that streak of Fascism within his veins. He/she is probably a member of the Nazi party.

:eek: What a douche nozzle. I wonder if Fitzy even knows what Fascism is? :rolleyes:

If these kids are our Future, the Future is going to suck. :p

Constitutionally Speaking
10-23-2008, 08:14 AM
No. The libs heads explode every time they talk about Cheney and/or Bush, BDS and the rage they have toward Cheney, that I just saw it as a poke at them (the libs).

Yeah, maybe you are right. It's funny, my first impression was one thing and now I think I agree with you.

enslaved1
10-23-2008, 09:45 AM
DemoTex (1000+ posts) Wed Oct-22-08 05:00 PM
Original message
I just saw a very disturbing bumper-sticker.
CHENEY-BUSH '08 (WTF icon)

But they would have loved the car I saw a few years back that had the back end covered, and I mean covered, half with Bush Cheated stickers designed like the Bush/Cheney campaign stickers and half Hillary stickers.

I see all kinds of moonbat stickers I find very disturbing. They might be humerous if it weren't for the knowledge that most of the folks displaying them really believe what the stickers say like

The last time people listened to a talking bush they wandered in the desert for 40 years

or

Thanks to Bush, I need vasoline when I get gasoline.

Dan D. Doty
10-23-2008, 10:00 AM
Quote:

:eek: What a douche nozzle. I wonder if Fitzy even knows what Fascism is? :rolleyes:

If these kids are our Future, the Future is going to suck. :p

They've never known what Fascism is, theu scream it shut down other people.

Ya, the future is going to suck and these jerkazoids are going to be looking for scapegoats when they f*ck up.

Keep your powder dry, your sword sharp and your wits intact.

marinejcksn
10-23-2008, 10:14 AM
They've never known what Fascism is, they scream it to shut down other people.

Ya, the future is going to suck and these jerkazoids are going to be looking for scapegoats when they f*ck up.

It's a popular tactic of the Left, call the Conservative a Fascist. After all, who cares what a Fascist has to say? Cowardly way to "win" an arguement...

Oh, you KNOW they're going to be looking for Republicans to blame when Messiah screws up this country. I guarantee it.