PDA

View Full Version : When did white guilt begin?

LeaningRight
04-29-2015, 12:01 PM
To be honest, I always found myself to be a liberal leaning person, but as I've gotten older, I see that for a lot of liberals, if you're a white guy, you're just not invited to the party. Oh, you can come, but if you do, you have to sit down, shut up, and be ridiculed or demonized for actions and history you nor any white person living had any part in. In the media today, it's cool to mock white guys; the modern Democrat alliance are gays, black men, white women, and Latinos against the horrid white man; and there's jokes in the media about events or places being so "white."

Or take this comment, from J.J. Abrams, director of the new Star Wars film, about casting a past project of his:

We wrote these characters but when we went to cast it, one of the things I had felt, having been to the Emmys a couple times — you look around that room and you see the whitest fucking room in the history of time. Its just unbelievably white. And I just thought, we’re casting this show and we have an opportunity to do anything we want, why not cast the show with actors of color? Like not for sure, and if we can’t find the actors who are great, we shouldn’t, but why don’t we make that effort because it wasn’t written that way and isnt that the cooler version of doing this as opposed to saying ‘this is an urban show’. It fucking kills me when they call something ‘an urban movie’ like its a separate thing, like ‘its that thing over there.’

Note that his new Star Wars has a cast that is mostly composed of minorities, too. If a white director proclaimed a room to be "the blackest fucking room in history" or "unbelievably black", they'd be cast down as a vicious racist and would never find a job in Hollywood ever again.

I'm not a racist, but I'm not ashamed to be a white guy. And to be a liberal white male today is to hate yourself, your ancestors, America's culture and traditions and your own skin tone, and I can't be a part of that.

I mean, look at this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0tlltSlGItY

This is what these sick fucks are doing now. Teaching kids as young as 4 or 5 about 'white privilege'

When did this shit creep into our society?

Rockntractor
04-29-2015, 12:05 PM
When it was discovered how easily minorities could be manipulated for their vote

Sent from my XT1049 using Tapatalk

Dori
04-29-2015, 01:05 PM

It's relatively new. The feminists and now the minorities have it out for white men.

Don't let then try to marginalize you or buy into their crap.

LeaningRight
04-29-2015, 01:19 PM
It's relatively new. The feminists and now the minorities have it out for white men.

Don't let then try to marginalize you or buy into their crap.

I'm going to be honest. I don't dislike or hate anyone because of race. But these people are beginning to make me feel marginalized where I feel that, one day, because I'm a white guy, I'll be a target; their pushing the race issues all the time is making me resent people of color. It's starting to make sites like Stormfront honestly look appealing. They're generally hateful, but at least they "have each other's back" so to speak. As a white guy, what group do I have that has my back?

I look around, I see the neighborhood, the country I grew up in, demographically, is gone, thanks to Ted "Chappaquidick" Kennedy, who gave us the lovely 1965 Immigration Act while claiming:

"First, our cities will not be flooded with a million immigrants annually. Under the proposed bill, the present level of immigration remains substantially the same ... Secondly, the ethnic mix of this country will not be upset ... Contrary to the charges in some quarters, [the bill] will not inundate America with immigrants from any one country or area, or the most populated and deprived nations of Africa and Asia ... In the final analysis, the ethnic pattern of immigration under the proposed measure is not expected to change as sharply as the critics seem to think."

SarasotaRepub
04-29-2015, 01:21 PM
Anyone trying "white guilt" with me will get a hearty FU .:smile-new:

And welcome to CU.

Dori
04-29-2015, 01:34 PM
I'm going to be honest. I don't dislike or hate anyone because of race. But these people are beginning to make me feel marginalized where I feel that, one day, because I'm a white guy, I'll be a target; their pushing the race issues all the time is making me resent people of color. It's starting to make sites like Stormfront honestly look appealing. ."

No you don't need a place like stormfront. And don't resent minorities. A true liberal would think that we are all equal and color doesn't matter, it's your character that counts. This is where Dr. King is not being listened to.

ABC
04-29-2015, 02:04 PM
When did white guilt begin?

As Rock wrote ...

When it was discovered how easily minorities could be manipulated for their vote

As a white person, I have honestly had it up to here with all of this nonsense! :livid::livid::livid:

I personally, am guilty of nothing to do with holding back folks of any color, in any way, shape or form.

How about turning this whole thing around and contemplating on blaming ...

The white liberal progressive folks in power that are truly guilty of all that has gone wrong for decades now in our minority inner cities?

Dlr Pyro
04-29-2015, 03:20 PM
When did white guilt begin?

Couldn't tell you since I have never experienced it and have no clue what it is.

Dan D. Doty
04-29-2015, 05:57 PM
Some might say the WLG had its very early beginnings back in the first years of 1930's, but it was spark then, brought on by New Deal-ers who thought Blacks might need a helping hand ( even thou, many of them suggested a lot , but didn't do much). It gained a lot more steam in 1950's, but mostly at the very top level of the wealthy elites on the East and West Coasts ( the kind of things they talked about at dinner parties) and with sub-cultures like the Beatniks, between poetry readings and art renderings.

In the late 60's and early 70's is when WLG came into it's own. The white people who had helped and supported the Civil Rights Movement had gotten people register to vote, and put an end to segregation, now felt like empty nesters; you won, and didn't know what to do with yourself. They started to threat Black people ( then women, later Latinos , Gays, and the Disabled ) like children who needed someone to run their lives, take care of them and keep them from all shock & harm; adults threated like children so Liberals could feel good about themselves.
These actions hurt the Black Community, but many escaped from this new plantation/ reservation and showed Liberals they were adults ( the Black people Liberals hate with a passion).

Now Liberals have come up with White Privilege; it explains away failure by putting the blame on someone else. Its also a way to force WLG on people.

I feel in the end this might backfire. Telling kids that they're bad from birth and the cause all the trouble in the world will have two different affects on them in the future. The guilt create will turn inward, making these kids self loathing; this will lead to self destruction in one form , or another.
The other is outward; becoming anti-social and destructive towards others. This will drive this kids into the arms of hardcore Racists like Neo-Nazis and Skin Heads. They catch these kids because they've been called useless, worthless and evil their whole lives and these assholes will be the first ones to tell the kids they are worth something, to be proud of who they are. These kids will also be vunerable to drug dealers, child molesters, pimps and legions of other bad guys who get these kids when they first ones to tell them they are special, instead of monsters.

WLG is only meant to make a Moonbat feel good (Because I care more then you do you heartless bastard because I'm a good persons and you're not). They don't care about the harm they do to kids, as long as feel good and any bad outcome is always someone else's fault.

Rockntractor
04-29-2015, 06:49 PM
We need to re-brand it as it actually is Progressive/Liberal guilt, and never agree to refer to it as white guilt again.
Whoever is responsible for encouraging the mayor of Baltimore to run for the position she now holds should be overwhelmed with guilt right now, anything more than a cashier at a liquor store was overreach for her.

ABC
04-29-2015, 08:52 PM
We need to re-brand it as it actually is Progressive/Liberal guilt, and never agree to refer to it as white guilt again.

I agree Rock ...

That is precisely what I meant when I wrote back in message #7:

How about turning this whole thing around and contemplating on blaming ...

The white liberal progressive folks in power that are truly guilty of all that has gone wrong for decades now in our minority inner cities?

Rockntractor
04-29-2015, 09:42 PM
I agree Rock ...

That is precisely what I meant when I wrote back in message #7:

I see the post know, I'm operating with no glasses today, they broke. Plus I've been reading on the phone most of the day.

Dan D. Doty
04-29-2015, 10:01 PM
It is the creation of the modern sin-eater. I've seen people with White Liberal guilt, but instead inflicting harm on themselves, they'll find someone else to lavish their loathing upon. Most of the time its poor whites who get made the butt of the joke; that contemptible creature that shops at Wal-Mart , eats fast food, might believe in God, or love his country. That vile fiend who dares own a gun, drives a pick-up and might not even vote a straight Democratic ticket on election day. That bigoted creature that threats like adults instead poor helpless victims a cruel , unjust, Capitalist nation.

You know, plain ol' folks who didn't spend six years and a couple hundred grand on a Philosophy degree and now live on a trust fund and work as professional protester ... ya know ... those people.

RobJohnson
04-30-2015, 05:14 AM
To be honest, I always found myself to be a liberal leaning person, but as I've gotten older, I see that for a lot of liberals, if you're a white guy, you're just not invited to the party. Oh, you can come, but if you do, you have to sit down, shut up, and be ridiculed or demonized for actions and history you nor any white person living had any part in. In the media today, it's cool to mock white guys; the modern Democrat alliance are gays, black men, white women, and Latinos against the horrid white man; and there's jokes in the media about events or places being so "white."

Or take this comment, from J.J. Abrams, director of the new Star Wars film, about casting a past project of his:

Note that his new Star Wars has a cast that is mostly composed of minorities, too. If a white director proclaimed a room to be "the blackest fucking room in history" or "unbelievably black", they'd be cast down as a vicious racist and would never find a job in Hollywood ever again.

I'm not a racist, but I'm not ashamed to be a white guy. And to be a liberal white male today is to hate yourself, your ancestors, America's culture and traditions and your own skin tone, and I can't be a part of that.

I mean, look at this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0tlltSlGItY

This is what these sick fucks are doing now. Teaching kids as young as 4 or 5 about 'white privilege'

Great post and welcome to CU.

txradioguy
04-30-2015, 05:42 AM
It is the creation of the modern sin-eater. I've seen people with White Liberal guilt, but instead inflicting harm on themselves, they'll find someone else to lavish their loathing upon. Most of the time its poor whites who get made the butt of the joke; that contemptible creature that shops at Wal-Mart , eats fast food, might believe in God, or love his country. That vile fiend who dares own a gun, drives a pick-up and might not even vote a straight Democratic ticket on election day. That bigoted creature that threats like adults instead poor helpless victims a cruel , unjust, Capitalist nation.

You know, plain ol' folks who didn't spend six years and a couple hundred grand on a Philosophy degree and now live on a trust fund and work as professional protester ... ya know ... those people.

These race pimps and their enablers know that America in the 21st Century isn't 1960's Birmingham or Little Rock...and that kids are learning on their own which political party the cross burners and lynchers were really affiliate with...so they have to come up with new excuses and justifications to blame white folks for racism.

White guilt and white privilage are excuses to keep playing the victim and blaming people like you and me for the problems in their community instead of addressing the real issues at play.

oldcoastie1
04-30-2015, 07:32 AM
No white guilt in this house. None. Never was.