PDA

View Full Version : So, I'm in the elevator with one of the janitors, going up to my office

Perilloux
10-23-2008, 07:36 AM
smoogatz (1000+ posts) Wed Oct-22-08 09:58 PM
Original message
So, I'm in the elevator with one of the janitors, going up to my office (http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x4291066)

to do a little after-dinner paperwork, and he says--out of the blue--"So, the media's making a big stink about Sarah Palin spending $150,000 on clothes. Who cares? They don't say anything about what the guys spend." "What about John Edwards' $400 haircut?" I said. He thought about that for a second. "You're right," he said. "I forgot about that." Then he thought some more and said, "And then you got Obama outspending McCain, like, eight to one." "Average donation to Obama's about eighty bucks," I said. "Plus, McCain co-wrote the current campaign finance legislation. Now that he's losing he says it's unfair?" The guy's eyes kind of got big, but he didn't say anything. We got to my floor and the doors opened. "Have a nice night," I said. The janitor held the door for a second after I got out and looked like he was trying to think of a snappy comeback. "You, too," he said, finally. And the whole time I'm thinking, Dude, if I made what you make, if I cleaned freaking toilets for a living, I'd be TWICE as pissed at the Republicans as I already am, and I sure as hell wouldn't be trotting out their lame-ass talking points in elevators. You can't reach everybody, I guess.

http://img366.imageshack.us/img366/9070/bouncyballstn8.jpg

:D

AmPat
10-23-2008, 08:00 AM
"Average donation to Obama's about eighty bucks," I said. "Plus, McCain co-wrote the current campaign finance legislation. Now that he's losing he says it's unfair?"
When did McCain ever say it was unfair? Hey Smuttzz, too bad DUmmy Underdeveloped doesn't allow dissent, I'd have a field day over there.:cool:

Dan D. Doty
10-23-2008, 09:53 AM
When did McCain ever say it was unfair? Hey Smuttzz, too bad DUmmy Underdeveloped doesn't allow dissent, I'd have a field day over there.:cool:

First rules for the new order; only Moonbats can disent ( even when they're in charge) all else is treason.

marinejcksn
10-23-2008, 10:18 AM
First rules for the new order; only Moonbats can disent ( even when they're in charge) all else is treason.

Second rule of DUmp....you do not talk about DUmp. -Robert Paulson:cool:

movie buff
10-23-2008, 10:24 AM
Now, to grade this Bouncy:
It starts with "So," that's good for a bong.
It receives another half- bong for originality, since most Bouncies don't take place in an elevator.
Another bong for the confrontation, though he wasn't a "Repuke" or "Fundy"
Lastly, a bong for the DUmmy leaving the janitor silent, though unconverted.
So, 3 1/2 bongs.

AmPat
10-23-2008, 11:07 AM
Strange that with all these chest-puffing DUmmy encounters, I've never been confronted. Where is brave Sir Robin? Did he bravely run away?:cool:

Shannon
10-23-2008, 11:07 AM
No conversion. Lame Bouncy.:p

crockspot
10-23-2008, 01:13 PM
In the reality version of this encounter, the Janitor retorted, "Yeah, but Obama signed a piece of paper saying he would take public campaign financing. How are we supposed to believe anything he promises?"

Of course, if the DUmmy had included this, it would have been and anti-bouncy.

JB
10-23-2008, 02:34 PM
A HERETIC I AM (1000+ posts) Wed Oct-22-08 10:33 PM
Response to Original message
8. What ever you do, please don't mention you make a good living, working in an office and all...
You'll be pilloried for it on this board.Freaking Little Eichmann.

Did anyone notice...there were two "So"'s in that story. Whatever bongs are given have to be cut in half.

Constitutionally Speaking
10-23-2008, 05:37 PM
The lying asshole said it was McCain who wrote the current regulations on Wall street!!!! The legistlation he wrote was BLOCKED by the Democrats!!!!!

THese guys are just friggen liars!!!

JB
10-23-2008, 05:42 PM
THese guys are just friggen liars!!!Top down leadership buddy.

Carol
10-23-2008, 07:36 PM
One thing many of these bouncies that they brag about have in common is that someone almost always says something "out of the blue". lame, lame, lame.