PDA

View Full Version : Woman Attacked At ATM, Assailant Carves letter "B" into her face

megimoo
10-23-2008, 04:29 PM
Woman Attacked At ATM, Assailant Carves letter "B" into her face

PITTSBURGH -- A 20-year-old woman who was robbed at an ATM in Bloomfield was also maimed by her attacker, police said.

Pittsburgh police spokeswoman Diane Richard tells Channel 4 Action News that the victim was robbed at knifepoint on Wednesday night outside of a Citizens Bank near Liberty Avenue and Pearl Street just before 9 p.m.

Richard said the robber took $60 from the woman, then became angry when he saw a McCain bumper sticker on the victim's car. The attacker then punched and kicked the victim, before using the knife to scratch the letter "B" into her face, Richard said.

Richard said the woman refused medical treatment after the assault, which happened outside the view of the bank's surveillance cameras.

The robber is described as a dark-skinned black man, 6 feet 4 inches tall, 200 pounds with a medium build, short black hair and brown eyes. The man was wearing dark colored jeans, a black undershirt and black shoes

http://www.thepittsburghchannel.com/news/17789356/detail.html

Eyelids
10-23-2008, 04:31 PM
This is going to bring out the very best in lacarnut, watch.

LogansPapa
10-23-2008, 04:35 PM
http://tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:GOFHji-44oCTVM:http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x227/elfranchuta/bumble-bee-man.gif

yehola mi culo!

SaintLouieWoman
10-23-2008, 04:37 PM
This is going to bring out the very best in lacarnut, watch.
You're a jerk. Sorry, but you are. Lacarnut isn't on this thread. Are you saying that you advocate that guy attacking her? Robbing her isn't enough, he has to disfigure the woman? You're a piece of work. :rolleyes: Sorry, this is the last straw as far as I'm concerned. You don't have one shred of decency in you.

Life isn't all short and snappy comments on a message board.

JB
10-23-2008, 04:38 PM
This is going to bring out the very best in lacarnut, watch.and, as always, brings out nothing from you.

LogansPapa
10-23-2008, 06:11 PM
http://www.drudgereport.com/cut.jpg

xavierob82
10-23-2008, 06:15 PM
He should be lynched from the nearest tree.

I have tolerance for most things. Violent criminals is not one of them.

Shannon
10-23-2008, 06:15 PM
You're a jerk. Sorry, but you are.

You don't need to apologize for calling him a jerk. I could call him much worse.:D

SarasotaRepub
10-23-2008, 06:46 PM
and, as always, brings out nothing from you.

Someone remind me why I keep Blinky around???:rolleyes:

megimoo
10-23-2008, 06:49 PM
To keep the fly's off the cheese?

JB
10-23-2008, 06:59 PM
Someone remind me why I keep Blinky around???:rolleyes:Stay close by on election night.

If it's going Barry's way...kill him.

If it goes McCain's way...he won't be back.

:D

Sonnabend
10-24-2008, 04:21 AM

It'd be more fun to let him stay..and revoke his posting privileges.He can sit and watch and not be able to utter one stupid word.

Sometime during the night..his head will explode. :D:D:D

(and I'd pay to see that..MWAHAHAHAH)

cat714
10-24-2008, 04:44 AM
This is a terrible thing, but I have to admit that I was somewhat skeptical when I first heard about it. Not about the robbery part, but that the "B" stood for Barrack. I just read the article on FOX and some doubt has been raised about her story. It reminds me of the bullshit incident with Al Sharpton several years back.

enslaved1
10-24-2008, 09:42 AM

To keep him from earning that "Banned from a NeoCon Facist Messageboard" Moonbat Achievement patch.

Back on topic, quite frankly, whether the story is accurate or not, the whole thing is a sign of the emotion level of this election. Which would be a good thing if people actually knew how to constructively channel that emotion into action, instead of attacking people or making up stories.

Boortz (http://boortz.com/nuze/index.html) lists some of the comments made on a newspaper site. They look like they came straight off of DU, suggesting that the girl did it herself to get attention.

Gingersnap
10-24-2008, 10:32 AM
I'm pretty skeptical of this event. She may well have been robbed but the whole politically-motivated cutting part seems far fetched.

Usually, people who turn up with swastikas, crosses, and whatnot carved into their faces have done it to themselves either to divert blame for something or to deliberately implicate a group in order to incite suspicion.

There are practical considerations here that need to be investigated.

megimoo
10-24-2008, 10:52 AM
I'm pretty skeptical of this event. She may well have been robbed but the whole politically-motivated cutting part seems far fetched.

Usually, people who turn up with swastikas, crosses, and whatnot carved into their faces have done it to themselves either to divert blame for something or to deliberately implicate a group in order to incite suspicion.

There are practical considerations here that need to be investigated.
It's a bit far to go just to make Political news.Blackeyes are painful and that scratch not a slash on her face could have been self inflicted but not very many woman would risk infection by scarring up their faces.

I submit that she was beaten and scratched because of her race and her political choices .Emotions are indeed running high because of race in this election cycle.

Gingersnap
10-24-2008, 11:16 AM
It's a bit far to go just to make Political news.Blackeyes are painful and that scratch not a slash on her face could have been self inflicted but not very many woman would risk infection by scarring up their faces.

I submit that she was beaten and scratched because of her race and her political choices .Emotions are indeed running high because of race in this election cycle.

Maybe, but she wouldn't be the first person to exaggerate a real beating to make false accusation.

super king
10-24-2008, 11:20 AM
Kind of strange that the B is backward...

jediab
10-24-2008, 12:02 PM
Kind of strange that the B is backward...

Agreed. It is like she used a mirror to draw the "B" on her face thus why it's backwards. I too am skeptical of this whole story. Time should provide more facts to this case.

linda22003
10-24-2008, 12:07 PM
Agreed. It is like she used a mirror to draw the "B" on her face thus why it's backwards. I too am skeptical of this whole story. Time should provide more facts to this case.

No sooner said than done..

http://www.tmz.com/2008/10/24/pittsburgh-pd-smells-a-rat/

GrumpyOldLady
10-24-2008, 12:09 PM
Sorry but I think she's hoaxing it.

That's criminal and sick.

Time will tell. I could be wrong.

But I really think this is a sick HOAX.

megimoo
10-24-2008, 12:10 PM
McCain volunteer given polygraph over attack claim

PITTSBURGH - Pittsburgh police say they gave a polygraph test to a McCain campaign volunteer who reported that a tall black man had robbed and later cut her face her after seeing a McCain bumper sticker on her car.

Police spokeswoman Diane Richard says investigators are "looking at some inconsistencies" in the 20-year-old woman's story.

Police aren't releasing the polygraph results for the student, Ashley Todd, of College Station, Texas.

Todd, who is white, says a black man robbed her at knifepoint near an ATM Wednesday night and then cut a "B" into her cheek.

Police say Todd reported that the robber said "you are going to be a Barack supporter."

No arrests have been made.
http://www.philly.com/philly/wires/ap/news/state/pennsylvania/20081024_ap_mccainvolunteergivenpolygraphoverattac kclaim.html

Goldwater
10-24-2008, 12:17 PM

Reminds me of that washed up talk show host looking for attention who shaved a swastika in his hair backwards because he looked at it through the mirror.

lacarnut
10-24-2008, 12:48 PM
A woman that goes to an ATM machine at 9:00 PM at night is a damn fool to start off. The marking on her face looks very suspicious. If she was not at the bank as she claimed, she should be prosecuted for giving a false police report and wasting their time. Sound like she needs a shrink.

The white Obama supporter that hit a little old lady on the head with her McCain sign need a good ass whipping, mental help and few days in the pokie also.

See there Eyelids; I am an equal opportunity racist when it comes to black and white political candidates. .