PDA

View Full Version : Michael Savage guest has affidavit: says Obama born in Kenya.

Elspeth
10-23-2008, 11:30 PM
Phil Berg (Democrat, Philadelphia birth certificate lawsuit) on Savage Nation this afternoon.

Phil Berg said he has an affidavit from and a tape of Sarah Obama, Barack Obama's paternal grandmother, saying she was in the delivery room when Barack was born in KENYA.

Berg also said that they suspect that BO will not release his college records as they would show that he filed & received Foreign Aid.

(Paternal grandmother is still alive and has been on TV before.)

Limbaugh also starting to talk about this.

cat714
10-23-2008, 11:38 PM
I hope this picks up a lot of momentum very soon. If Rush is starting to talk about it, so will Hannity.

Elspeth
10-23-2008, 11:40 PM
I hope this picks up a lot of momentum very soon. If Rush is starting to talk about it, so will Hannity.

Crossing fingers, cat. Crossing fingers....

lacarnut
10-24-2008, 12:22 AM
Phil Berg (Democrat, Philadelphia birth certificate lawsuit) on Savage Nation this afternoon.

Phil Berg said he has an affidavit from and a tape of Sarah Obama, Barack Obama's paternal grandmother, saying she was in the delivery room when Barack was born in KENYA.

Berg also said that they suspect that BO will not release his college records as they would show that he filed & received Foreign Aid.

(Paternal grandmother is still alive and has been on TV before.)

Limbaugh also starting to talk about this.

That might make sense why this brain child would not release his college records. Who would give a shit if he finished at the bottom of his class. Looks like he has something to hide.

It would be a disaster if he won the Presidency and then later it was found out that he was not legit to hold the office. We could have massive race riots if that happened and he was removed from office.

Elspeth
10-24-2008, 02:24 AM
That might make sense why this brain child would not release his college records. Who would give a shit if he finished at the bottom of his class. Looks like he has something to hide.

It would be a disaster if he won the Presidency and then later it was found out that he was not legit to hold the office. We could have massive race riots if that happened and he was removed from office.

Well, then the DUers would get their martial law, but it would be their own party doing it.

marinejcksn
10-24-2008, 03:05 AM
How would that even work? Like, if Obama was elected and proof came out that he wasn't born in the U.S. and is therefore not eligible to be President....what would happen? Would they just remove him from office and appoint Biden the new President? Would they hold a new election with a different candidate? I'm curious now.

rjas77
10-24-2008, 03:28 AM
How would that even work? Like, if Obama was elected and proof came out that he wasn't born in the U.S. and is therefore not eligible to be President....what would happen? Would they just remove him from office and appoint Biden the new President? Would they hold a new election with a different candidate? I'm curious now.

My guess is we would have to have another election. You cannot elect someone to the office if they are ineligible, thus Biden would not be the VP

marinejcksn
10-24-2008, 04:07 AM
My guess is we would have to have another election. You cannot elect someone to the office if they are ineligible, thus Biden would not be the VP

Yes, that makes sense. If he was never eligible to begin with they'd have to run the election again. Oh and on that other board they gave up trying to argue once I said I'm in Iraq, nothing else posted. :p

mike128
10-24-2008, 07:32 AM
Baraq Hussein Al-Obama and 'Joe the Stumbler' are the biggest set of phonies who have ever tried to run for President and VP, since 1992, when BJ (BŁ@W JOB) Clinton suckered the public into voting for him, with the help of Ross Perot and his lunatic supporters.

Molon Labe
10-24-2008, 08:02 AM

Based on the way we've circumvented the constitution for the last 30 years...I doubt this revelation would be an easy out. I wouldn't hold my breath. If it were true, I'll bet there would be some unconstitutional house resolution allowing it in this case.

megimoo
10-24-2008, 09:07 AM
Based on the way we've circumvented the constitution for the last 30 years...I doubt this revelation would be an easy out. I wouldn't hold my breath. If it were true, I'll bet there would be some unconstitutional house resolution allowing it in this case.
If it were proven that he was indeed born in Kenya and he won the election I think there would be a hellish uprising that would split the country if he were declared POTUS !
Maybe he just went to Hawaii to snuff the old woman to keep her quiet ?

marinejcksn
10-24-2008, 09:15 AM
I heard the interview on the Savage Nation....if he's really got a sworn affidavit and the tape of Sotero's paternal grandmother saying he was born in Kenya he's f*cked. I want to see where this goes, because the certificate Sotero's campaign produced has a raised seal but the 1st one that was released didn't have this seal...smells like forgery.

linda22003
10-24-2008, 09:16 AM
Maybe he just went to Hawaii to snuff the old woman to keep her quiet ?

Maybe that's taking partisanship a wee bit too far? :rolleyes:

megimoo
10-24-2008, 09:21 AM
I heard the interview on the Savage Nation....if he's really got a sworn afadavid and the tape of Sotero's paternal grandmother saying he was born in Kenya he's f*cked. I want to see where this goes, because the certificate Sotero's campaign produced has a raised seal but the 1st one that was released didn't have this seal...smells like forgery.They will try again with the old false birth certificate trick and His white grandmother had better hire a few body guards,she is the last remaining witness after all !

YupItsMe
10-24-2008, 09:46 AM
Maybe that's taking partisanship a wee bit too far? :rolleyes:

So's assaulting people, but that hasn't stopped this crowd.:mad:

megimoo
10-24-2008, 09:59 AM
Maybe that's taking partisanship a wee bit too far? :rolleyes:Get over yourself ,You would 'snuff' Bush in a liberal moment sweety !

linda22003
10-24-2008, 10:14 AM
Wrong again, Megi! You should be getting used to that by now.

Phillygirl
10-24-2008, 10:22 AM
If such an affidavit exists, why hasn't it been sent to the press yet?

megimoo
10-24-2008, 10:27 AM
Suprise,suprise just a few days before the voting begins and they have to scramble !Timing is everything and you should know that councillor ?

super king
10-24-2008, 10:57 AM
Baraq Hussein Al-Obama and 'Joe the Stumbler' are the biggest set of phonies who have ever tried to run for President and VP, since 1992, when BJ (BŁ@W JOB) Clinton suckered the public into voting for him, with the help of Ross Perot and his lunatic supporters.

Running for president didn't work out too well for Clinton.

linda22003
10-24-2008, 11:01 AM

This is why I've never believed in this. If any evidence existed that Obama had not really been born in the United States, the Clintons would have been all over it.

Molon Labe
10-24-2008, 11:41 AM
This is why I've never believed in this. If any evidence existed that Obama had not really been born in the United States, the Clintons would have been all over it.

That is a very solid point.