PDA

View Full Version : Black family v. cops in crazy pool clash

RobJohnson
06-17-2015, 09:13 PM
The mom & her lawyer are on Fox.....the mom is being very quiet and trying to give everyone the stare down... Megyn Kelly did a good job at smacking the lawyer down. It's interesting that the sheriff is black and he is not falling for the race baiting. Good for him.

Fairfield, Ohio, police responding to complaints of unruliness at the Fairfield Aquatic Center are fielding accusations of racism and over-aggressive treatment of black teens they apprehended but law enforcement say those claims are unfounded, and that nobody on their side acted inappropriately.

The altercation occurred last week but separate videos of the scene are just now making media waves, in part because each side police versus teens is coming to different conclusions based on the nearly same images.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2015/06/pool-clash-pits-black-family-vs-cops-in-ohio/#KPEhbz5m6Jdgf4rr.99

Dori
06-17-2015, 11:10 PM
Another one? They were hitting the cops, deliberately trying to cause another media fiasco. It's going to be a long hot summer.

Obama and Holder have created a monster.

Rockntractor
06-17-2015, 11:13 PM
They would only have to hold them under water a couple minutes or so and problem solved.

RobJohnson
06-18-2015, 01:30 AM
Black children & their parents are going all ghetto knowing that the normal rules of order will not apply to them.

NJCardFan
06-18-2015, 10:56 AM
I love the claims that the 12 year old girl, who was hitting the cops, was said to have a broken arm and broken jaw when the video clearly shows she's perfectly fine except for the burning from the OC spray she got a face full of. As for this woman who was arrested and on Fox, she showed herself to be an asshole last night. There's a reason why blacks aren't looked at in a too positive light and she showed why last night. Her lawyer as well. As for Sheriff Clark, is refreshing to see someone like him get genuinely pissed at this victim mentality constantly perpetuated by blacks. He really did seem pissed.

Dori
06-18-2015, 11:44 AM
As for this woman who was arrested and on Fox, she showed herself to be an asshole last night. There's a reason why blacks aren't looked at in a too positive light and she showed why last night. Her lawyer as well.

I've mentioned before about a boss I had from Africa. She's black, and generally, she was not a fan of American blacks, because she said they had a chip on their shoulder, among other reasons.

NJCardFan
06-18-2015, 12:13 PM
I've mentioned before about a boss I had from Africa. She's black, and generally, she was not a fan of American blacks, because she said they had a chip on their shoulder, among other reasons.

You should hear the prison Imam go off. He's a good man but hilarious when he goes off on these things.