PDA

View Full Version : I saw the weirdest thing on facebook.

Lanie
06-24-2015, 01:21 AM
So, one of my FB friends just posted some junk about one of Roof's mentors giving money to Republican candidates. She's quoting "Occupy Democrats" or something.

What makes this weird to me? She's a racist. I know this woman is prejudice against blacks, Indians, and probably other non-whites. So, not only are some people accusing Republicans of racism, but some of those people pull the D lever and are racists themselves. Nice.

Just thought I'd mention that type of stupidity to let people know it's out there. Going to bed. Will read comments sometime soon. Busy, busy week.

RobJohnson
06-24-2015, 04:41 AM
So, one of my FB friends just posted some junk about one of Roof's mentors giving money to Republican candidates. She's quoting "Occupy Democrats" or something.

What makes this weird to me? She's a racist. I know this woman is prejudice against blacks, Indians, and probably other non-whites. So, not only are some people accusing Republicans of racism, but some of those people pull the D lever and are racists themselves. Nice.

Just thought I'd mention that type of stupidity to let people know it's out there. Going to bed. Will read comments sometime soon. Busy, busy week.

The hypocrisy is not surprising. Happens a lot in political discussions.

noonwitch
06-24-2015, 08:58 AM
I didn't think Roof was a political psycho, just a racist psycho.

Retread
06-24-2015, 10:07 AM
Racism takes many flavors. The dims are more racist than anyone.