PDA

View Full Version : "Enough nonsense here-- the WTC towers were nuked"

nacho
06-14-2008, 12:45 AM
LINK (http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=show_mesg&forum=125&topic_id=209363&mesg_id=209363)

spooked911 (1000+ posts) Fri Jun-13-08 01:43 AM
Original message
Enough nonsense here-- the WTC towers were nuked
The extreme pulverization of the towers and China syndrome aftermath prove it.

There are many indications that 9/11 was an inside job, but the single most pertinent fact of that day was the use of small nuclear bombs to destroy the WTC.

All honest 9/11 researchers should realize this.

I really thought he was joking, but...nope.

spooked911 (1000+ posts) Fri Jun-13-08 11:39 AM
Response to Reply #4
10. I am serious
you are the one who real people interested in the truth have a hard time believing; everyone knows what you are

spooked911 (1000+ posts) Fri Jun-13-08 08:35 PM
Response to Reply #22
27. No one has debunked my claim
I have extensive writings on the nuking of the WTC-- see here:
http://wtcdemolition.blogspot.com

The evidence is quite strong, frankly, if people would take time to look at the evidence with an open mind, then it should be obvious.

Two of the keys are the extreme pulverization of the tower and its contents, and the extreme heat left behind in the rubble for months that was impervious to millions of gallons of water being sprayed on it and raining on it-- the China Syndrome.

Of course, if you support the official story, you won't even believe that the towers were blown up, despite all evidence to the contrary. So why would you want to believe nukes? But that doesn't mean I am wrong.

spooked911 (1000+ posts) Fri Jun-13-08 11:37 AM
Response to Reply #3
9. china syndrome of extreme heat generation
plus, plenty of responders have had cancer-- including thyroid cancer

I'm not saying there was scads of radiation, it was limited to be sure-- there wouldn't be true radiation poisoning

So, a nuke wouldn't give you "true radiation poisoning" :confused: I thought there was usually "scads of radiation" around nuclear blasts but that's just me I guess.

BladeLWS
06-14-2008, 09:00 AM
If there had been a nuke the site today would still be radioactive. You'd have people getting sick from radiation poisoning every day. All the people on scene would of gotten radiation burns, clothes and bodies covered in radiation, and the little fact of a thing called an electro magnetic pulse, and last time I checked NYC still had power...

These DUmmies know nothing about the effects of radiation and the length of time it hangs around.

movie buff
06-14-2008, 09:04 AM
If there had been a nuke the site today would still be radioactive. You'd have people getting sick from radiation poisoning every day. All the people on scene would of gotten radiation burns, clothes and bodies covered in radiation, and the little fact of a thing called an electro magnetic pulse, and last time I checked NYC still had power...

These DUmmies know nothing about the effects of radiation and the length of time it hangs around.

Well, see, you're forgetting, these are DUmmies who are saying these things! Silly little things like facts and logic mean nothing to them.
This is almost as ridiculous as the joke piece last year where a DUer said that the towers weren't actually destroyed, just concealed with some kind of holograph- inducing device.

hampshirebrit
06-14-2008, 09:09 AM
So, a nuke wouldn't give you "true radiation poisoning" :confused: I thought there was usually "scads of radiation" around nuclear blasts but that's just me I guess.

Not with those special secret non-radiation emitting micro-nukes ... everyone knows they don't emit any actual radiation, and the CIA installed special geiger jammers on site weeks beforehand just in case. /du mode.

Jeez, the idiocy never stops over there.

Doc Savage
06-14-2008, 09:19 AM
What is best for the clown about his blog is that there is no ability to comment. ANd of course if anyone tries to desern his mental stability on DU they would be banned.

Why does he not work out how come the patriots lost the super bowl.

Sonnabend
06-14-2008, 09:25 AM
http://www.radshelters4u.com/blast1.jpg

AmPat
06-14-2008, 09:32 AM
So I guess when cement is curing into concrete and gets hot, that too is "China Syndrome?" What a bunch of fruitbats. How do these people function in real life?

Must be those nuclear hand grenades we have been working on.

Goldwater
06-14-2008, 09:36 AM
Nuked? ...These people are retarded.

Sonnabend
06-14-2008, 09:52 AM
"China Syndrome" so called situation whereby an active nuclear reaction is unable to be cooled, and the reactor then melts through the casing and reactor floor "all the way to China:"

For this to happen, there had to be a functioning nuclear reactor inside the WTC, with all cooling and monitoring systems, said reactor being kept secret from every single person who had worked there for the last twenty years...the coolant loops, coolant systems, monitoring systems, fuelrod management systems and supplies..all of which were operated with the complete ignorance of the AEC..no one ever saw a single technician come and go, no one was ever the wiser to the construction of this reactor.

Incidentally, a "China Syndrome" does NOT make an atomic explosion, as the reaction at no time reaches critical mass. NO reactor to date including Chernobyl has detonated as an atomic fission device would.

An atomic explosion, even as small as 1kt requires the subcritical masses to be slammed together..and if a nuke was set off in NY, the blast radius alone would have turned NY into a wasteland.

http://www.cancer.gov/cancertopics/types/thyroid

Estimated new cases and deaths from thyroid cancer in the United States in 2008:
New cases: 37,340
Deaths: 1,590

Thats 1590 deaths out of three hundred million people.

hampshirebrit
06-14-2008, 10:05 AM
"China Syndrome" so called situation whereby an active nuclear reaction is unable to be cooled, and the reactor then melts through the casing and reactor floor "all the way to China:"

For this to happen, there had to be a functioning nuclear reactor inside the WTC, with all cooling and monitoring systems, said reactor being kept secret from every single person who had worked there for the last twenty years...the coolant loops, coolant systems, monitoring systems, fuelrod management systems and supplies..all of which were operated with the complete ignorance of the AEC..no one ever saw a single technician come and go, no one was ever the wiser to the construction of this reactor.

Incidentally, a "China Syndrome" does NOT make an atomic explosion, as the reaction at no time reaches critical mass. NO reactor to date including Chernobyl has detonated as an atomic fission device would.

An atomic explosion, even as small as 1kt requires the subcritical masses to be slammed together..and if a nuke was set off in NY, the blast radius alone would have turned NY into a wasteland.

http://www.cancer.gov/cancertopics/types/thyroid

Estimated new cases and deaths from thyroid cancer in the United States in 2008:
New cases: 37,340
Deaths: 1,590

Thats 1590 deaths out of three hundred million people.

Exactly .. well spotted, Sonna. I nearly pointed out the stupidity of the China Syndrome bit myself.

Junebug68
06-14-2008, 10:13 AM
I've said it before and I'll say it again, facts and reality are like kryptonite to DUmmies :rolleyes:

Zathras
06-14-2008, 10:14 AM
Have to give the DUmmys in this thread credit. Most of them are calling the OP an idiot.

jinxmchue
06-14-2008, 11:27 AM
Nuked? ...These people are retarded.

Hey, now. Please do not insult retarded people. They are MUCH smarter than these DUmp monkeys.

DarkHalo
06-15-2008, 12:12 AM
I was a tech on nuclear missile sites back in the day. To even suggest a nuke was involved is ludicrous. But then DUmmies are not known for letting inconvenient facts get in the way of their delusions and hatred.

SarasotaRepub
06-15-2008, 12:32 PM
Like Election 2000, these idiots will always be posting dumbass sh*t.

Hey, it makes for free entertainment. :D

Kimberly
06-15-2008, 08:13 PM
Lest we forget, spooked911 is the author of the great Chicken wire cement block experiment (http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=125x56836) that proves 9-11 was indeed a Bush inside job.

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b108/janedoe444/spooked/1_column_structure.jpg

:D

SarasotaRepub
06-15-2008, 09:28 PM
Lest we forget, spooked911 is the author of the great Chicken wire cement block experiment (http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=125x56836) that proves 9-11 was indeed a Bush inside job.

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b108/janedoe444/spooked/1_column_structure.jpg

:D

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! That's right!:D Now all he has to do to win over the nay sayers
on DU is the same "experiment" but add a couple of M-80's and BAM, instant proof!!!

:p

LogansPapa
06-15-2008, 11:07 PM
Could have just been two jet aircraft, via kinetics and a minor bit of jet fuel, that caused the Towers to fall.

Had the aircraft hit right at the top - there might have been a chance for the structures not to fall, but that weight thing that occurred, via OBL's engineering knowledge, saw that it wasn't to be. Could have been - what we all saw and what the residents of NYC experienced was exactly what happened.

Just like it wasn't Clinton's fault they didn't come down during the first attack - there simply wasn't enough explosive force. End of story.

Eyelids
06-16-2008, 12:51 AM
hahahaha you guys are taking this seriously.

ralph wiggum
06-16-2008, 12:56 AM

You must not realize that many of your brethren REALLY believe that 9/11 was caused by the BFEE. As nuts as it is, they do.

Eyelids
06-16-2008, 01:28 PM
Well many of your bretheren really think the Clinton's went on a murder spree.

Zathras
06-16-2008, 06:25 PM

Not I...just as I don't take anything that a gutless, cowardly, lying, waste of skin such as yourself has to say seriously.

Eyelids
06-16-2008, 08:34 PM
Roar.

I'll never be threatened by some insane self-righteous Republican. Such a beacons of moral clarity they are...

Zathras
06-17-2008, 01:11 AM
Roar.

I'll never be threatened by some insane self-righteous Republican. Such a beacons of moral clarity they are...

Rather have them as a friend than some self-rightious, gutless, lying, cowardly waste of skin like you.

jeskibuff
06-17-2008, 06:34 AM
hahahaha you guys are taking this seriously.Why not? You Dimocrats are INCREDIBLY stupid people. What we find unbelievable is the incredibly stupid things you Dimwits REALLY believe in! But if you find this nuke thing really too stupid then kudos to you...maybe there's some hope, so keep truckin', man! There's still all that other crap you believe in that makes us drop our jaws at your stupidity, so you've got a lot more work to do before people won't laugh at you anymore!

Well many of your bretheren really think the Clinton's went on a murder spree.Maybe you'll think differently if sometime between now and November Obama takes a "hit" and Hillary conveniently steps back into the race to "save the day" for the Dumbocrats. I, for one am convinced that either Clinton is capable of orchestrating such a move to achieve their political aspirations. Hillary's little "oopsie" concerning the RFK incident provided a little insight into her defective mentality.

jeskibuff
06-17-2008, 06:40 AM
Could have just been two jet aircraft, via kinetics and a minor bit of jet fuel, that caused the Towers to fall.

Had the aircraft hit right at the top - there might have been a chance for the structures not to fall, but that weight thing that occurred, via OBL's engineering knowledge, saw that it wasn't to be. Could have been - what we all saw and what the residents of NYC experienced was exactly what happened.

Just like it wasn't Clinton's fault they didn't come down during the first attack - there simply wasn't enough explosive force. End of story.Wow. Very good, Lugie! You almost sound reasonable here! The OBL "engineering knowledge" may be pushing it, though. From all accounts, the collapse of the WTC far exceeded his expectations.

Constitutionally Speaking
06-17-2008, 07:29 AM
You must not realize that many of your brethren REALLY believe that 9/11 was caused by the BFEE. As nuts as it is, they do.

And those SAME people are the ones who are making shit up about Iraq also.

Sonnabend
06-17-2008, 09:44 AM
Nah, all Eyelids needs to see is this

http://www1.istockphoto.com/file_thumbview_approve/84565/2/istockphoto_84565_thin_ice_sign.jpg

If you're too stupid not to remember to change email addresses, then maybe next time you wont go advertising who you are to moderators.

Not that we didn't already know, mind you..just when we kick your scrawny, whining little ass out of here, you'll at least have learned something.

Maybe.

Eyelids
06-17-2008, 01:42 PM
wtf are you talking about?

Zathras
06-17-2008, 07:48 PM
wtf are you talking about?

That's what we keep asking you liar.

LogansPapa
06-18-2008, 12:28 PM
Wow. Very good, Lugie! You almost sound reasonable here! The OBL "engineering knowledge" may be pushing it, though. From all accounts, the collapse of the WTC far exceeded his expectations.

You need to research his family’s business and his education growing up therein. :rolleyes:

Molon Labe
06-18-2008, 01:08 PM
I haven't even heard the 9-11 truthers suggest this....

FlaGator
06-18-2008, 01:44 PM
They nuked it from orbit, it was the only way to be sure.

SarasotaRepub
06-18-2008, 01:58 PM
They nuked it from orbit, it was the only way to be sure.

Now don't start that again!!!! :mad::D:D

Elspeth
06-18-2008, 07:26 PM

Nobody claimed they had any brains over there.

LogansPapa
06-19-2008, 01:09 PM
The OBL "engineering knowledge" may be pushing it, though.

Here ya go Sparky......;)

1974-84: The devout scholar turns holy warrior

After finishing high school in Jedda in 1974, bin Laden decided against joining his siblings overseas for further education. Salim, the head of the clan, had been educated at Millfield, a Somerset boarding school. Another, Yeslam, went to university in Sweden and California. Osama entered the management and economics faculty at King Abdul Aziz University. There are some reports, again unconfirmed, that he married his first wife, a Syrian related to his mother, when he was 17. Salim, the elder brother who had run the bin Laden corporation after their father's death, hoped Osama would take up a useful role in the family business and ensured that a key element of his university course was civil engineering. Bin Laden himself preferred the Islamic Studies component of the course. Later, he was to combine the two in a radically effective way.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/news/2001/oct/28/world.terrorism

:rolleyes:

Sonnabend
06-29-2008, 01:23 AM
spooked911 (1000+ posts) Journal Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list Sat Jun-21-08 09:25 AM
Response to Reply #115
120. I'm not claiming that thyroid cancer can only be caused by radiation Updated at PM
but thyroid cancer is rare, and most commonly caused by radiation when it is in men
Oxygen-starved hydrocarbon fires are not going to cause the extreme heat seen at GZ-- plus it's not even clear how they came to be so widespread-- especially when the site was being sprayed with water and having sand dumped on it

RARE?????

http://thyroid.about.com/b/2008/04/27/huge-surge-in-thyroid-cancer-in-new-south-wales-australia.htm

Thyroid cancer has risen dramatically in the New South Wales region of Australia over the last decade. While the area had a low rate to start with, the Cancer Institute issued a report which says that thyroid cancer in the area was up by 40 per cent in men, and 84 per cent in women.

According to the Australian Broadcasting System (ABC), Verity Firth, the Assistant Health Minister, has said that "the popularity of gourmet sea salts in cooking is contributing to the problem," and that "thyroid disease can be prevented if people use iodized table salt instead."

The rates are also skewed toward higher risk in the city, versus the country. Assistant Health Minister Firth told the ABC, this is because "country people are eating common table salt, which contains iodine, rather than gourmet sea salt products."

Spooked...you are a class A retard, with dickhead cluster.

http://www.cancer.gov/cancertopics/pdq/treatment/thyroid/HealthProfessional/page2

Carcinoma of the thyroid gland is an uncommon cancer but is the most common malignancy of the endocrine system.[2] Differentiated tumors (papillary or follicular) are highly treatable and usually curable. Poorly differentiated tumors (medullary or anaplastic) are much less common, are aggressive, metastasize early, and have a much poorer prognosis.

Thyroid cancer affects women more often than men and usually occurs in people between the ages of 25 and 65 years. The incidence of this malignancy has been increasing over the last decade. Thyroid cancer commonly presents as a cold nodule. The overall incidence of cancer in a cold nodule is 12% to 15%, but it is higher in people younger than 40 years and in people with calcifications present on preoperative ultrasonography.[3,4]

http://www.thyroid.org/professionals/publications/news/08_05_01_research_grants.html

In 2008, thyroid cancer is expected to reach a record number of 37,340 newly diagnosed people in the United States, according to the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services and the American Cancer Society.