PDA

View Full Version : Obama in Hawaii to see ailing grandmother

Eyelids
10-24-2008, 03:16 PM
SEN. OBAMA: Yeah. I mean, without going through the details too much -- she's gravely ill. We weren't sure, and I'm still not sure whether she makes it to Election Day. And so -- now, we're all praying and we hope she does.

But I -- one of the things I wanted to make sure of is that I had a chance to sit down with her and talk to her. She's still alert and she's still got all her faculties, and I want to make sure that -- that I don't miss that opportunity right now.

http://blogs.suntimes.com/sweet/2008/10/obama_in_hawaii_to_see_ailing.html

What a selfish prick...:rolleyes:

Zathras
10-24-2008, 03:46 PM
http://blogs.suntimes.com/sweet/2008/10/obama_in_hawaii_to_see_ailing.html

What a selfish prick...:rolleyes:

Yeah he is, considering he should have been there to take her home from the hospital instead of giving interviews on television. Especially when he said didn't want to make the same mistake of not being there when his mother passed.

Constitutionally Speaking
10-24-2008, 06:15 PM
I feel bad for her. The prick she raised put himself ahead of her for several days before he went to visit her.

blueyonder
10-24-2008, 07:19 PM
I feel bad for her. The prick she raised put himself ahead of her for several days before he went to visit her.

You said that very well!

ReaganForRus
10-24-2008, 08:34 PM
my thoughts and prayers are with her.

Constitutionally Speaking
10-24-2008, 09:51 PM
You said that very well!

Thank you!

I wish her well. I cannot believe that a caring individual would wait 2-3 days while his loved one is on her death bed.

A caring individual would immediately go to be with her.

Sonnabend
10-24-2008, 09:59 PM
Obama is there to make sure his records never see the light of day.

d_va
10-24-2008, 11:01 PM
Why haven't Michelle and the children gone with him? I see Michelle's filling in on the campaign trail :rolleyes:

Exile
10-24-2008, 11:40 PM
Why haven't Michelle and the children gone with him? I see Michelle's filling in on the campaign trail :rolleyes:

In all fairness, the woman is dying and having to stare at Mrs. Obama's ugly mug can only make things worse.

GrumpyOldLady
10-25-2008, 06:55 AM
Why haven't Michelle and the children gone with him?

She's a racist pig and doesnt' want her children around granny - that 'typical white person'.

AmPat
10-25-2008, 09:15 AM
I HOPE Uhbama has CHANGED and has nothing but good intentions. Since he cannot seem to produce a birth certificate to silence the attacks regarding his qualifications, I don't trust him or his motives.

This man brings worse than nothing to the table. He brings ineptitude and far left lunatic liberal ideology. With Reid and Pellosi as his puppets in the Congress, the country will lament 4 November as much as 11 September and December 7th.:cool:

lacarnut
10-25-2008, 10:13 AM
Michelle is a racist pig and doesnt' want her children around granny - that 'typical white person'.

Fixed

And an Un-American one at that.

SaintLouieWoman
10-25-2008, 10:44 AM
She's a racist pig and doesnt' want her children around granny - that 'typical white person'.
You've got that right. Plus she has to measure those drapec. God forbid they don't get to move into the White House. Wait, maybe she'll paint it, Can't live in one of those WHITE houses.

I'm sure Toot is happier that the lovely M isn't there. It's a shame about the kids, though.

BadCat
10-25-2008, 11:46 AM
She's probably seriously injured from being thrown under the bus on numerous occasions by her ingrate grandson.

Phillygirl
10-25-2008, 12:51 PM
I hope when she dies it is peaceful for her.

lacarnut
10-25-2008, 08:30 PM
She's probably seriously injured from being thrown under the bus on numerous occasions by her ingrate grandson.

Correct: I would not be surprised that the main reason he went to Hawaii was to make sure his birth certificate never sees the light of day. This bird is such a phony.

blueyonder
10-25-2008, 09:10 PM

Well in all fairness she was on the campaign trail yesterday telling about a phone conversation less then an hour earlier with a sweet little lady who was a single mom, lost a son, is going blind, and faced many hardships who was so worried about Obamas grandma and was praying for her. Michell's response was to say how touched she was that this women was concerned about grandma with all the hardships she was going thru and she just wanted her to know, "Grandma was alright".... If any one can find that and post it. Because there is a major difference between the wife and the hubby and how grandma is. And yes, bless grandma, she is innocent!

noonwitch
10-27-2008, 07:31 AM
Thank you!

I wish her well. I cannot believe that a caring individual would wait 2-3 days while his loved one is on her death bed.

A caring individual would immediately go to be with her.

When my grandma was dying, no one called me to ask me to come sit with her or say goodbye or anything. Grandpa e-mailed everyone the morning after to tell us she died.

Some elderly people don't want their family around when they are sick, and they either minimize how ill they are to their loved ones or don't tell them at all. I hope his grandma lives another 8 days or so, at least.

MstrBlue
10-30-2008, 09:09 PM
I would not be surprised that the main reason he went to Hawaii was to make sure his birth certificate never sees the light of day.

Of course, I could not help but note, that after his return from Hawaii, that there was NO mention of Grandma's condition (I may have missed it), and within a couple days, the Governor of Hawaii announced that Obama's birth records were SEALED!

Coincidence? I doubt it.

GrumpyOldLady
11-03-2008, 11:38 AM
I thought Granny was supposedly on her death bed and probably wouldn't make it until election day.

What's the latest? Any news?

Sonnabend
11-03-2008, 04:48 PM
She died.

Outpourings of grief to rival those of Eva Peron to follow :rolleyes:

LogansPapa
11-03-2008, 04:50 PM
She died.

Outpourings of grief to rival those of Eva Peron to follow :rolleyes:

Extremely chickenshit. :cool: