PDA

View Full Version : White Woman Shot By Black Man On Sunset Blvd

NJCardFan
07-09-2015, 10:50 AM
He just walked up behind her and shot her in the head with a shotgun. This is more blood on Obama's hands: http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2015/07/la-woman-executed-by-shotgun-blast-to-back-of-the-head-by-black-man-on-hollywood-sidewalk/

Retread
07-09-2015, 12:52 PM
http://www.conservativeunderground.com/forum505/showthread.php?68497-Yes-the-quot-Knockout-Game-quot-is-real&p=656233&viewfull=1#post656233

noonwitch
07-09-2015, 01:19 PM
So, if I get shot by a black man in Detroit, that is somehow Obama's fault? Or is it my fault for voting for Obama?

The man who shot the woman is responsible. I thought conservatives believed in personal responsibility?

Ranger Rick
07-09-2015, 08:15 PM
Two things come to mine:

Is this the next step in the knock out game?

or

Is this some sort of mussi/ISSI "lone Wolf" attack?

Retread
07-09-2015, 09:01 PM
Two things come to mine:

Is this the next step in the knock out game?

or.........?

I believe that is the thrust of this post and I, for one, would tend to agree.

http://www.conservativeunderground.com/forum505/showthread.php?68497-Yes-the-quot-Knockout-Game-quot-is-real&p=656233&viewfull=1#post656233

Dlr Pyro
07-09-2015, 09:30 PM
So, if I get shot by a black man in Detroit, that is somehow Obama's fault? Or is it my fault for voting for Obama?

The man who shot the woman is responsible. I thought conservatives believed in personal responsibility?

Then why is the Confederate Flag getting the bum rap for the dylan roof killings?

Retread
07-09-2015, 10:17 PM
Then why is the Confederate Flag getting the bum rap for the dylan roof killings?

D*** good question!

NJCardFan
07-09-2015, 10:53 PM

When you have groups openly calling for the deaths of whites and Obama utters not one word to try to stem that kind of talk, he has blood on his hands. This is what he wants. This is black privilege.

Dori
07-09-2015, 11:11 PM

Yes to both questions.

FlaGator
07-10-2015, 12:05 AM

Because that is a liberal thing to do and some conservatives want to behave like liberals. For myself I blame the shooters and not Obama or the confederate flag.

Apache
07-10-2015, 12:27 AM
Because that is a liberal thing to do and some conservatives want to behave like liberals. For myself I blame the shooters and not Obama or the confederate flag.

Yup! Blame the object, not the person.... (or Party)

noonwitch
07-10-2015, 09:27 AM

Because he posed for a picture in front of a confederate flag-I don't blame the flag for the killings, I blame Dylan Roof. I think the thing has gone a little too far, but I think also that South Carolina is doing the right thing by taking the flag off the statehouse property, as it is a government facility.

noonwitch
07-10-2015, 09:30 AM
Yes to both questions.

If that is the case, then your vote for George W. Bush is responsible for the deaths of every soldier that died in Iraq. If you voted for Reagan, you supported Apartheid in South Africa, drug dealing terrorists in Central America and supplying weapons to both Iraq and Iran.

Dori
07-10-2015, 09:49 AM
If that is the case, then your vote for George W. Bush is responsible for the deaths of every soldier that died in Iraq. If you voted for Reagan, you supported Apartheid in South Africa, drug dealing terrorists in CentrLal America and supplying weapons to both Iraq and Iran.

Lighten up Lucy....In Obama country, it's normal to blame the other side when bad things happen. I'm only doing my part.