PDA

View Full Version : Man Beaten And Stabbed On The DC Metro While Other Passengers Watched

NJCardFan
07-14-2015, 09:56 AM
http://www.washingtonpost.com/local/crime/victim-in-metro-slaying-stabbed-repeatedly-during-robbery-on-train/2015/07/07/8dd09132-249b-11e5-b72c-2b7d516e1e0e_story.html

Here's something you probably didn't see in the liberal media. On July 4th, Kevin Southerland, just a guy minding his own business trying to enjoy the 4th of July festivities, was beaten and stabbed 40 times and killed while the other passengers watched. No one tried to help him. Something to think about, DC has some of the most restrictive gun laws in the country. Thanks to this, not one person was able to help this guy from this madman, who was high on drugs I might add(this is for the 'legalize drugs' crowd). If even one person had a gun and helped, this man might be alive today but instead he's dead and the piece of shit who killed him is now going to get his free room and board, visits from his family, and the newest prison craze, his tablet so he can download music, books, and other stuff. Thank you liberals for empowering the animals of society.

And I'm not even bringing up the racial aspect here as the victim is white and the animal is black.

FlaGator
07-14-2015, 09:58 AM
http://www.washingtonpost.com/local/crime/victim-in-metro-slaying-stabbed-repeatedly-during-robbery-on-train/2015/07/07/8dd09132-249b-11e5-b72c-2b7d516e1e0e_story.html

Here's something you probably didn't see in the liberal media. On July 4th, Kevin Southerland, just a guy minding his own business trying to enjoy the 4th of July festivities, was beaten and stabbed 40 times and killed while the other passengers watched. No one tried to help him. Something to think about, DC has some of the most restrictive gun laws in the country. Thanks to this, not one person was able to help this guy from this madman, who was high on drugs I might add(this is for the 'legalize drugs' crowd). If even one person had a gun and helped, this man might be alive today but instead he's dead and the piece of shit who killed him is now going to get his free room and board, visits from his family, and the newest prison craze, his tablet so he can download music, books, and other stuff. Thank you liberals for empowering the animals of society.

And I'm not even bringing up the racial aspect here as the victim is white and the animal is black.

I think you just brought up the racial aspect. :smile-new:

noonwitch
07-14-2015, 10:11 AM
The cops said that he appeared to be high on drugs because he was talking to himself. That could be a sign of serious mental illness, too. Or both-using meth/crack/heroin long enough will make someone crazy. Although the robbery aspect kind of negates mental illness as a defense strategy.

NJCardFan
07-14-2015, 10:28 AM
The cops said that he appeared to be high on drugs because he was talking to himself. That could be a sign of serious mental illness, too. Or both-using meth/crack/heroin long enough will make someone crazy. Although the robbery aspect kind of negates mental illness as a defense strategy.

He robbed several people on the train before and after killing this guy. And some lawyer is going to try to get him off.

Dori
07-14-2015, 10:48 AM

If it was the other way around it would be plastered all over the news.

Black on white, and black on black crime is not news.

Dlr Pyro
07-14-2015, 11:18 AM
#whitelivesmatter

noonwitch
07-14-2015, 11:35 AM
He robbed several people on the train before and after killing this guy. And some lawyer is going to try to get him off.

That's what defense lawyers do-they either defend a client at trial or try to get the best plea-deal possible. As Oscar Z. Acosta told Hunter Thompson, "even a werewolf is entitled to a defense".

Hopefully, the prosecutor is a better lawyer, and the jury is filled with old people who ride the trains on a daily basis and find this guy terrifying.