PDA

View Full Version : Election Poll

g3shooter
10-25-2008, 01:03 AM
Who will win?

I personally think that McCain will pull it off.

megimoo
10-25-2008, 09:41 AM
Who will win?

I personally think that McCain will pull it off.America can't be that stupid,I hope.Mc Cain/Paulin by a landslide !................Suck it you dumb libbers !

Ranger Rick
10-25-2008, 09:08 PM
Oh yes, Mccain.

Speedy
10-25-2008, 09:32 PM
Somehow, Zogby's double digit evaporated and he now has the race 49% to 46% in favor of Obama. Something is brewing folks and it looks like Mr Inevitable may not be so inevitable after all.

patriot45
10-26-2008, 12:12 AM
Well, I don't know where they actually poll, must be inner city polls. If they were to poll Plant City, a burg of about 35,000 people, I guarantee you it would be 80 - 20 McCain!

Small town America still got it! :D

super king
10-26-2008, 12:16 AM
America can't be that stupid,I hope.Mc Cain/Paulin by a landslide !................Suck it you dumb libbers !

I'm with you. Go Paulin!

Speedy
10-26-2008, 12:44 AM
The week after the election I will stayed glued to MSNBC. The wailing and gnashing of teeth will be very entertaining. Maybe we will even get to witness a suicide or two.

LogansPapa
10-26-2008, 12:45 AM
McCain's political career, via Palin, is over. He is done. :cool:

Speedy
10-26-2008, 12:48 AM
Another thing, if Obama loses, he won't be back. Like Kerry, he will be a loser and nothing else. If Obama loses it will be because he has been unmasked and without that mask, he will never get elected not in 2008, 2012, 2016, ever. He can't change what he is and unless he suddenly started voting pro-2nd Ammendment in the Senate, pro-tax cuts and other pesky things like that seeking America's favor, he will lose every time. Or the Media can stick to saying that he can't win because he is Black. He can't change that either.

patriot45
10-26-2008, 12:49 AM
McCain's political career, via Palin, is over. He is done. :cool:

Don't mean to be following you around, but its late. You do realize McCain is too old to do this again in 4 years, right? Palin is the only reason he will have a chance to win!.
Gotta go back to the game, Rays down by one in the 8th! :D

LogansPapa
10-26-2008, 12:51 AM
You do realize McCain is too old to do this again in 4 years, right? Palin is the only reason he will have a chance to win!.

No - I'm talking about his Senate seat too. He loses this race - he won't be able to become the mayor of Yuma.

patriot45
10-26-2008, 12:59 AM
No - I'm talking about his Senate seat too. He loses this race - he won't be able to become the mayor of Yuma.

If he loses, he will be done with politics, time to rest!

Speedy
10-26-2008, 01:02 AM
If Obama loses, he will actually have to start showing up for work in the Senate. How terribly unfair.

cat714
10-26-2008, 01:41 AM
If Obama loses, he will actually have to start showing up for work in the Senate. How terribly unfair.

and he'll keeping voting "present" and getting paid...all while hanging out with his terrorist pals.

Lager
10-26-2008, 10:17 AM

This is the third ridiculous thing I've seen you post without any supporting reasoning whatsoever. I'm still shaking my head over your "guns at polling places intimidation" statement. And I'm not really keeping track.

I don't know much about Arizona politics, but if the state leans Repub, and McCain is a popular Senator there, how in the hell will that change simply because Obama wins this election? Your hyperbole and feelings about Palin are noted, but unless something has changed since I've read the Constitution, she won't be running as Vice-Senator with him.

LogansPapa
10-26-2008, 11:57 AM
Your hyperbole and feelings about Palin are noted, but unless something has changed since I've read the Constitution, she won't be running as Vice-Senator with him.

Really try not to be dumb now and begin to grasp the fact that Palin is already planning her bid for the White House in 2012. She is just going through the motions presently. Women are expert fakers. The Republicans do not have and will not have another candidate to put forth. Because of McCain's lousy pick for VP, many real conservatives in Arizona are extremely pissed off right now and will take vengeance upon Mr. McCain in his next election. Wake the Hell up.

linda22003
10-26-2008, 11:58 AM
America can't be that stupid,I hope.Mc Cain/Paulin by a landslide !................Suck it you dumb libbers !

McCain Paulin? I didn't realize he had replaced the VP nominee on his ticket.

Lager
10-26-2008, 12:01 PM
Women are expert fakers.

Spoken from extensive experience, perhaps? :p

Lager
10-26-2008, 12:06 PM
The republicans will have far more viable choices than Palin in the next election. They'd better. Do you pull your assertions about Arizona citizens out of thin air or do you have substantial evidence that they feel that way? Or are you just projecting your opinions onto them?

LogansPapa
10-26-2008, 12:12 PM
Or are you just projecting your opinions onto them?

No, actually - one of my best friends in the world lives in Scottsdale and has been active in politics for the last three decades. I think her input qualifies my statements. Regarding women acting - if you think you've never been a victim of that, if you're a man, you're a fool.;)

Shannon
10-26-2008, 12:25 PM
No, actually - one of my best friends in the world lives in Scottsdale and has been active in politics for the last three decades. I think her input qualifies my statements. Regarding women acting - if you think you've never been a victim of that, if you're a man, you're a fool.;)

Scottsdale.:rolleyes:

LogansPapa
10-26-2008, 12:28 PM
Scottsdale.:rolleyes:

Been there?

Shannon
10-26-2008, 12:32 PM
Been there?

Yes.

lacarnut
10-26-2008, 12:39 PM
Really try not to be dumb now and begin to grasp the fact that Palin is already planning her bid for the White House in 2012. She is just going through the motions presently. Women are expert fakers. The Republicans do not have and will not have another candidate to put forth. Because of McCain's lousy pick for VP, many real conservatives in Arizona are extremely pissed off right now and will take vengeance upon Mr. McCain in his next election. Wake the Hell up.

Wrong projections there white-bread: Here is the real deal. Between an Obama presidency and the kooks in the CA legislature, taxes and a lousy economy will ensure you will be out of business in 4 years. If Obama wins, Palin or Jindal will beat the tar out of him in 2012. McCain will not run for re-election cause this is his last rodeo for running for office.

LogansPapa
10-26-2008, 12:43 PM
Yes.

No - I'm talking about really been there:

http://www.number1expertonly.com/DcImages2/2238/gainey.jpg

Shannon
10-26-2008, 12:51 PM
Wow. What an amazing pic, LP. I'm going to cry while I shovel all the snow out of my driveway now.

lacarnut
10-26-2008, 12:57 PM
No - I'm talking about really been there:

http://www.number1expertonly.com/DcImages2/2238/gainey.jpg

I enjoyed watching a one armed golfer play when I went to the National Jaycee Golf Tournament in Albuquerque NM. Do you play?

I prefer Doral in Miami or the Atlanta CC

LogansPapa
10-26-2008, 01:04 PM
Do you play?

I try. Mostly I walk.;)