PDA

View Full Version : Paying reparations

Articulate_Ape
08-01-2015, 09:49 AM
You know, I have been hearing a lot of shit coming from black Americans lately about how racist ALL whites are because a bunch of inbred Democrats decided they didn't want to pick their own cotton.

Not only is such a generalization an indication to how racist many blacks in America have become or perhaps always were, but it shows that long after white Democrats were forced to give up their black slaves, their Jim Crow laws, and finally segregation and the Civil Rights legislation Democrats fought every step of the way.

It was only when Democrats realized that they could recapture those blacks with the trap of "free" government hand outs that the jackasses decided to allow blacks in their club.. Now many blacks and other minorities cling to the Democratic Party for life support and in doing so perpetuate their condition.

To be cont'd.

SarasotaRepub
08-01-2015, 01:35 PM
Reparations are fine! As long as they are paid directly out of
the pockets of Democratics.

All registered Democratics to receive a bill based on whatever
retarded formula fellow non black Democratics come up with.

Enjoy!:smile-new:

Articulate_Ape
08-01-2015, 03:16 PM
Reparations continued...

The control that the Left has over blacks is sad because if blacks could break that ironic bond with the party of the KKK, something Democrats were proud of as they elected prominent Klansmen to public office, including the Senate.
The reverse racism on the part of blacks has them finding ways to rub salt in wounds that, if they were to heal, would require personal responsibility and that doesn't go over with certain elements of the black community. Elements that frequently make calls for reparations to get paid to the dependents of the enslaved.

There are so many things wrong with this on so many levels I will need to discuss those separately. What I want to discuss is the elephant in the room that no one wants to bring up.

You see, it seems to have (conveniently?) slipped a whole lot of people's minds that over quarter million, that's 250,000, men perished or were maimed fighting one of the bloodiest wars in history in part to emancipate the black slaves being forced to work the plantations of comfortable Democrats. That's right, white, predominately Christian men, many of whom had never even seen a negro, fought and died to free them. There was nothing in it for them but to hopefully live to make it home intact.

Where are the monuments in Harlem or other "black neighborhood s" around the country honoring those who died so blacks could one day riot in the streets and destroy other people's shit, all the while blaming whitey for their indolence and propensity for crime.

Do we hear fiery black pastors thanking God for the courage of those white males of European decent whose selfless act of securing the liberty of people not even known to them. Is that not worthy of gratitude from this generation of entitlement?

How shallow the Liberal mind is. How confused are blacks when they curse they're rescuers and embrace those who once enslaved them. Couple that with zero gratitude for the sacrifices of hundreds of thousands of White European males just so their fellow man could be free and you have a group of people who are really confused about who their friends and does really are.

I would submit that the black community at large would greatly benefit from some serious introspection and a review of this nation's history. If approached with the discomfort of an open mind, I suspect they will see what I'm getting at.

Blacks' futures are in their hands, just like everyone else. Sure, some folks have a headstart, but that's life. It's not about what you have, it's about who you are and whether you fulfill you own potential.

Stop blaming and start taking responsibility for the life God gave you and thanking God for the small favors he bestows upon you. Remember your people were once slaves, like so many others. But you were emancipated by men of the same race as those Democrats who enslaved you. Will you hold a grudge for your ancestors and mete out revenge on their behalf, not upon the descendants of your ancestor's slavers, but upon those of their thankless rescuers?

Liberalism has a way of turning everything on its head. Cool is warm, he is she and vice versa, people mourn over a lion legally shot by a hunter who has been forced into hiding by the Liberal Information Sensitivity Police or LISP, even as baby parts left from abortions are traded like baseball cards.

Face it, you humans are all being played like tin flutes, especially blacks. It's time to grow up, kids, and get a grip. America is in trouble and needs US. That's US as in the UNITED States or as in you and your neighbor, assuming your neighbor isn't a Liberal (aka cannon fodder).

The moral of this story is: The more times you run over a dead cat the flatter it gets. So if you're going to smuggle poison dart frogs in your underwear, make sure you put them ZipLok bags or it will be a short flight.

Peace. ✌

Articulate_Ape
08-01-2015, 03:19 PM
My groin hurts after writing all that. 😲

SaintLouieWoman
08-01-2015, 03:56 PM
My groin hurts after writing all that. ��

My head hurts after reading all that, well written by the way. It's hurting because it feels like it is exploding. Reparations, indeed. Let the libs donate to a fund if they like and leave the rest of us out of it. Maybe they could call it the "buying the vote" fund.

My ancestors were all in Germany and France during the slave holding days in the US and were too poor to own endentured slaves in the old country. I feel no white guilt whatsoever. I'm just sick of unproductive folk trying to mooch off the hard working people.

SarasotaRepub
08-01-2015, 04:29 PM
Ape you Racist troublemaker!!!!

Stop trying to make people think!! :nono:

Can you imagine this on DU??? LOL!!!!

jediab
08-03-2015, 12:54 PM
People, the left has made it perfectly clear that being "transacial" is ok. So there aren't any white people left to pay reparations. I know I am feeling kind of Peruvian today.

Articulate_Ape
08-07-2015, 04:42 AM
The DU is allergic to the truth, SR, you know that.