PDA

View Full Version : New Planned Parenthood Video Speaks Of Baby With Heart Beating

NJCardFan
08-19-2015, 10:49 AM
This is murder. Pure and simple, murder. http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2015/08/19/horrific-claim-in-new-undercover-planned-parenthood-video-intact-brain-was-harvested-from-late-term-male-fetus-whose-heart-was-still-beating/#comment-9688651

SarasotaRepub
08-19-2015, 01:06 PM
Theyíre ghoulish monsters. Their supporters are just as twisted. Little Renfields giggling in glee at the slaughter of infants.

A comment that pretty much nails it.

Dori
08-19-2015, 01:39 PM
Each one of these videos gets worse than the one before it, and there are five more to go. They're so heartbreaking. :concern:

ABC
08-19-2015, 01:59 PM
Luke 23:34 “FATHER FORGIVE THEM, FOR THEY KNOW NOT WHAT THEY DO”

I refuse to even think the above words regarding these evildoers ...

The ones at the top of such organizations know full-well what they do.

Such Godless souls!!!

I have watched all the videos on this subject and am horrified at what is taking place in such centers.

Defunding PP is not enough. They should be shut down.

Women can and have been able to get an abortion at hospitals for some time now.

Karin
08-19-2015, 03:05 PM
I simply can't watch this one. It's just too horrifying. Rush was at great pains to describe it on his show today, it was just too unspeakable. You're right, ABC, they need to be SHUT DOWN. Many people should be prosecuted and jailed for lengthy terms. And, this country should do some soul searching.

Inbetweener
08-19-2015, 07:54 PM
I might as well put this out there.

I don't like the idea of not allowing children to have a chance at life. I don't. But I understand that people have situations that don't always allow them to have a kid and provide for them and take care of them the way they need to be taken care of.

I'm not saying it's right for them to do what they do in not giving the children a chance to live, but I ask for everyone here to understand the other side of the argument and where those women who get abortions are coming from. I was really considering myself pro-life initially until I figured that in the most basic sense I'm pretty much pro-choice. I don't ever want an America where a woman is forced to carry a baby to term. It just doesn't feel right for me to dictate what someone else does with their body.

I know most of you guys here are pro-life or sympathize with the child, but I feel this needs to be said. We have older children and adults getting killed with the murderers walking the street and it bothers me that some people would be so fixated on making sure the ones coming in are safe but not showing that same compassion for the mother or the people already here, which is what she is as well.

ABC
08-19-2015, 08:19 PM
I don't like the idea of not allowing children to have a chance at life. I don't.

I very much doubt that.

It just doesn't feel right for me to dictate what someone else does with their body.

And for some strange reason :rolleyes: It just doesn't feel right for me to see the wholesale killing of innocent life, at any stage of it's development ...

Just for the sake of "inconvenience" to the woman.

We have older children and adults getting killed with the murderers walking the street and it bothers me that

some people would be so fixated on making sure the ones coming in are safe but not showing that same compassion for the mother or the people already here,

which is what she is as well.

Not true. One has absolutely nothing to do with the other.

Such a specious argument to say the least!

Inbetweener
08-19-2015, 08:41 PM
I very much doubt that.

And for some strange reason :rolleyes: It just doesn't feel right for me to see the wholesale killing of innocent life, at any stage of it's development ...

Just for the sake of "inconvenience" to the woman.

Not true. One has absolutely nothing to do with the other.

Such a specious argument to say the least!

Let's try to remain civil about this.

I used to be just like most of the members on this site. I believed that it was horrible and excruciating to even hear the thought of someone thinking about not carrying a child to full term. But even then, I believed the choice should always be their's.

I'd also like you to consider my perspective. I'm a male. I will never have to experience what it's like to be pregnant or give birth or anything relating to it and I'm alright with that, but I don't feel I'm in any position to lecture somebody or a group of people on why they can't do what they're doing in regards to the termination of pregnancies in this manner.

My argument isn't specious and they will both always have to do with each other for the simple fact that we're all humans and at one point were children, not only that but also in the womb of a woman. The only difference is some of us got to live a little longer than others and even then, you can't not be bothered by the killings we've seen of preexisting people and then be so appalled by what's being done here.

ABC
08-19-2015, 09:06 PM

I was civil.

Plus it is of no consequence to me if you are male or female in this matter.

We have each had our say on this subject, and neither one of us is about to change ...

And if you really wish to see me be uncivil, let me say this:

I have had enough of this most tedious conversation, and you sir ...

Are summarily dismissed! :evil-grin:

shimmeringfalls6
08-19-2015, 09:11 PM

I used to be just like most of the members on this site. I believed that it was horrible and excruciating to even hear the thought of someone thinking about not carrying a child to full term. But even then, I believed the choice should always be their's.

I'd also like you to consider my perspective. I'm a male. I will never have to experience what it's like to be pregnant or give birth or anything relating to it and I'm alright with that, but I don't feel I'm in any position to lecture somebody or a group of people on why they can't do what they're doing in regards to the termination of pregnancies in this manner.

My argument isn't specious and they will both always have to do with each other for the simple fact that we're all humans and at one point were children, not only that but also in the womb of a woman. The only difference is some of us got to live a little longer than others and even then, you can't not be bothered by the killings we've seen of preexisting people and then be so appalled by what's being done here.
I get it. I don't agree, but I understand. Nevertheless, it doesn't change the fact that murder is wrong. Even if we don't understand, because it is legal per societies leaders, that it is murder, it remains murder.

Is it not murder when one human takes, unwillingly, the life of another? Does it really matter if that life takes sustenance from the body of its mother or from the world at large? For that is the only difference.

The only time I could accept abortion is if the mother is defending her own life from that of the fetus. And only because Jesus himself said we may defend our own lives.

This was not always my stance. But 30 years and two living children changed my point of view.

Sent from my SM-T310 using Tapatalk

Inbetweener
08-19-2015, 09:28 PM
I was civil.

Plus it is of no consequence to me if you are male or female in this matter.

We have each had our say on this subject, and neither one of us is about to change ...

And if you really wish to see me be uncivil, let me say this:

I have had enough of this most tedious conversation, and you sir ...

Are summarily dismissed! :evil-grin:

Gender has a big role to play in it in my view since men don't have to endure what women do. Why should I tell them what to do with their bodies? That makes no sense to me, a guy that won't experience it telling you how to experience it. If I did what you're doing right now, I'd be seen as lacking compassion for women and be viewed by some as a sexist, arrogant male.

I'm not trying to change you. You approached me. I just wanted you to know that I was willing to stand up for my position and not back down when someone questioned it.

NJCardFan
08-19-2015, 10:50 PM
Gender has a big role to play in it in my view since men don't have to endure what women do. Why should I tell them what to do with their bodies? That makes no sense to me, a guy that won't experience it telling you how to experience it. If I did what you're doing right now, I'd be seen as lacking compassion for women and be viewed by some as a sexist, arrogant male.

I'm not trying to change you. You approached me. I just wanted you to know that I was willing to stand up for my position and not back down when someone questioned it.

With each post you are exposing yourself for the leftist that you are. Why can't women make this decision before they open their legs? Did the child ask to be conceived? No, it didn't so why deny it life because of the irresponsibility of the mother? And nice job gleaning over th subject at hand. Planned Parenthood is resorting to cold blooded murder. When a child is still alive after being extracted, it is their responsibility to help that child but instead, they murdered it and sold it's brain but I guess that's all good to you.

Apache
08-19-2015, 11:18 PM

What a BULLSHIT argument!

I'm a male... fuck you, you are! Turn in your man card...

Abortion is murder! What "Planned Parenthood" does... is despicable....

Go ahead... defend the "life of the mother" when no such danger existed... incest... where there was none...

You cannot defend " CONVIENCE".... I want sex... know what happens... consequences be damned!

N00b... follow along... abortion is murder. It ain't a brick... a kitten... a cancer...
IT'S a BABY...

A HUMAN LIFE.... get it? got it? I doubt it....

Apache
08-19-2015, 11:22 PM
With each post you are exposing yourself for the leftist that you are. Why can't women make this decision before they open their legs? Did the child ask to be conceived? No, it didn't so why deny it life because of the irresponsibility of the mother? And nice job gleaning over th subject at hand. Planned Parenthood is resorting to cold blooded murder. When a child is still alive after being extracted, it is their responsibility to help that child but instead, they murdered it and sold it's brain but I guess that's all good to you.

Well said... I still would asked for his (I'm guessing) man card to be surrendered....

SaintLouieWoman
08-19-2015, 11:40 PM

I think that you're getting way off target. This isn't a debate on a woman's right to choose. It's about the murders that Planned Parenthood appears to be doing in their clinics. It's illegal to do those very late term abortions, where the infant could probably live if delivered.

How can we rail against the Nazis with their dreadful experiments if we condone (and fund) the killing of almost full term babies and ghoulishly removing their brain while the heart is still beating?

You're deliberately derailing the subject.

Inbetweener
08-19-2015, 11:54 PM

You're guess is an assumption and like many it's wrong. I'm not supporting Planned Parenthood and their murdering and selling of brains as you've claimed that I do. I've never insisted that what they're doing is good. I just gave my two cents on an issue because of my right to free speech.

The sad fact about this issue in relation to the mothers is that when you get aroused, it can be difficult to make the wiser decision. Not to mention that some of those younger mothers might have been raped or told they would not be supported by the father of the child. We don't know every one's situation but that happens too commonly for us to just cast blame on all of them.

I've got an idea. Since I'd rather this thread not to turn into a pro-choice vs. pro-life debate, how about we take this to the pms? I'll be civilized and listen to your points and who knows, you might even be able to change my opinion. I haven't always believed what I believe now.

txradioguy
08-20-2015, 06:09 AM
This:

It just doesn't feel right for me to dictate what someone else does with their body.

Completely contradicts this:

I don't like the idea of not allowing children to have a chance at life. I don't.

Either you ARE pro choice...for murder of infants...or you aren't. This is one of those issues where there is no squishy in between.

txradioguy
08-20-2015, 06:11 AM
You're guess is an assumption and like many it's wrong. I'm not supporting Planned Parenthood and their murdering and selling of brains as you've claimed that I do. I've never insisted that what they're doing is good. I just gave my two cents on an issue because of my right to free speech.

If you're saying out of one side of your mouth that you don't think anyone has a ridhgt to dicate what a woman does with her body...then you are very much supporting PP whether you realize it or not because they say the exact same thing.

The sad fact about this issue in relation to the mothers is that when you get aroused, it can be difficult to make the wiser decision. Not to mention that some of those younger mothers might have been raped or told they would not be supported by the father of the child. We don't know every one's situation but that happens too commonly for us to just cast blame on all of them.

Again with the Liberal talking points.

I've got an idea. Since I'd rather this thread not to turn into a pro-choice vs. pro-life debate, how about we take this to the pms? I'll be civilized and listen to your points and who knows, you might even be able to change my opinion. I haven't always believed what I believe now.

Afraid to let your views see if they can withstand the light of day?

Inbetweener
08-20-2015, 09:09 AM
This:

Either you ARE pro choice...for murder of infants...or you aren't. This is one of those issues where there is no squishy in between.

Then what issues can you be in between? You act as though I'm not remorseful over the children being killed. I am, but I'm also aware that the women involved in this made that choice and I was attempting earlier to explain why I have difficulty condemning them for their belief that they either don't want the children or can't take care of them. Had I not gone and been exposed to the other side, I'd still be pro-life and you'd probably call me a short-minded fool for not trying to see the other side. I really don't know what you want from me.

Saddest part about all of this is that if I ever got into that situation, where it was my kid that someone was trying to abort and I didn't have the money to take care of them, not a single person on this forum getting mad at me for my view would take their view to the extreme and either adopt that child or help take care of it. So that's why they do it, because the people whining aren't going to help and sometimes that lack of support includes the child's father. In my case, it wouldn't.

If you're saying out of one side of your mouth that you don't think anyone has a ridhgt to dicate what a woman does with her body...then you are very much supporting PP whether you realize it or not because they say the exact same thing.

Again with the Liberal talking points.

Afraid to let your views see if they can withstand the light of day?

This thread could easily turn into one where all that occurs is me responding to the 3 or 4 of you that sought to question me, a never ending battle.

NJCardFan
08-20-2015, 09:22 AM
The sad fact about this issue in relation to the mothers is that when you get aroused, it can be difficult to make the wiser decision.

How many men are in prison for rape because they were aroused, along with their partners to the point of penetration and then the woman says no and because it's the heat of passion he does it anyway? Your argument fails on it's face. We are supposed to be of a higher intelligence hence we are supposed to be able to think our way through things. There are millions of men and women who prepare before sex so don't give me this arousal thing. Also, by saying such you're admitting that women are weaker than men.

How about no. How about we stick to the subject at hand which is not only the wanton murder of unborn children and the selling of their body parts which is the point of this thread instead of pro-choice babble. I'm interested on where you stand on the death penalty.

This thread could easily turn into one where all that occurs is me responding to the 3 or 4 of you that sought to question me, a never ending battle.
If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen.

txradioguy
08-20-2015, 10:17 AM
Then what issues can you be in between? You act as though I'm not remorseful over the children being killed. I am, but I'm also aware that the women involved in this made that choice and I was attempting earlier to explain why I have difficulty condemning them for their belief that they either don't want the children or can't take care of them. Had I not gone and been exposed to the other side,

With one or two very specific and narrow exceptions there is nothing to think about on this. You either support the wholesale murder of unborn babies or you support life.

This wishy washy dissembling you're trying to do so you can have it both ways doesn't cut it.

I'd still be pro-life and you'd probably call me a short-minded fool for not trying to see the other side.

You can see both sides and still denounce it without trying to justify the pro abortion reasoning and talking points.

You've chosen not to do that.

I really don't know what you want from me.

Honesty.

Saddest part about all of this is that if I ever got into that situation, where it was my kid that someone was trying to abort and I didn't have the money to take care of them, not a single person on this forum getting mad at me for my view would take their view to the extreme and either adopt that child or help take care of it. So that's why they do it, because the people whining aren't going to help and sometimes that lack of support includes the child's father. In my case, it wouldn't.

Now you're just being an ass accusing people of positions on here that you have no idea whether they would take or not.

Quit your damn whinging and stop the straw men arguments.

It happens to all of us here. You're no different. You chose this mealy mouthed stance on abortion...now either defend it or move on. That's how debate works.

jediab
08-20-2015, 11:29 AM
The supporters of PP remind me more and more about the civilians that lived outside Auschwitz and knew what Josef Mengele and the Nazi's were doing. They too thought Hitler had the right to dispose of the undesirables just as PP does.

Retread
08-20-2015, 03:27 PM
?......

Like many of your posts so far you have proven to be ill-informed and to not read.
The proper thing for this is to take your pro whatever self down to the thunderdome and open up a thread that does not address the vagaries of PP but instead addresses the views on abortion. It looks to me like you might benefit from the experience in more ways than one.

Inbetweener
08-20-2015, 08:12 PM
With one or two very specific and narrow exceptions there is nothing to think about on this. You either support the wholesale murder of unborn babies or you support life.

This wishy washy dissembling you're trying to do so you can have it both ways doesn't cut it.

You can see both sides and still denounce it without trying to justify the pro abortion reasoning and talking points.

You've chosen not to do that.

Honesty.

Now you're just being an ass accusing people of positions on here that you have no idea whether they would take or not.

Quit your damn whinging and stop the straw men arguments.

It happens to all of us here. You're no different. You chose this mealy mouthed stance on abortion...now either defend it or move on. That's how debate works.

Honesty is the last thing I've seen any of you in this thread want. So here's my take and whether or not you choose to believe it is your choice, just as it should be for women who have pregnancies. I don't like the death of children, but I don't like the hardships that people face either, especially when it is in part due to having a child when they weren't ready. Why would you want more people to make their lives difficult? Why would you want a child who has two living parents to either be adopted by someone and not have the relationship with a parent that is ideal in America or have them with parents that can't give them what they need which is a stable living environment?

I'm not being "an ass", but merely telling the truth. Not a single person out of the group of you against my view would do anything to better the life of my child if I couldn't take care of him/her by myself. If I made a thread on here announcing that I had fathered a child, that me and the mother needed your guys help to take care of him/her and I was willing to give you information on how we could interact past this site, you'd all probably laugh it off and make jokes at my expense for expecting you to handle my responsibilities. Why would I not expect this from you? No one in arguing with me has said they would be willing to help so by default, I believe the opposite.

So yes, my view is a way that I personally would not chose to live, meaning I would rather have whoever I was with have the child and then I would take care of it myself, but not every man is like me and they don't want to be burdened with it so why leave a woman to do it alone when she wouldn't have to if she doesn't have the child?

This:

Forgot to mention this. You claim that me saying that I don't believe in telling people what to do with their bodies is a contradiction of me saying that I don't like abortions. I don't like them, but I still feel women should have a right to it. How do you force somebody to have a kid they don't want?

ABC
08-20-2015, 11:07 PM
Inbetweener ...

You most definitely are a young indoctrinated leftist, and this for sure will be my last post to you.

The remark you made referring to "the burden" of giving birth to an unwanted baby puts me in mind of this, (39 second soundbite) at a Townhall meeting March 29, 2008 in Johnstown PA.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jszkPtsFH-k

What a great way to teach his girls to take responsibility for their actions. :livid:

Hell's bells! Birth control pills, condoms, etc. have been around for decades.

I think Apache put it best, pulled no punches, and spoke for many of us in here when he wrote:

Go ahead... defend the "life of the mother" when no such danger existed... incest... where there was none...

You cannot defend " CONVIENCE".... I want sex... know what happens... consequences be damned!

N00b... follow along... abortion is murder. It ain't a brick... a kitten... a cancer...
IT'S a BABY...

A HUMAN LIFE.... get it? got it? I doubt it....

Inbetweener
08-20-2015, 11:16 PM
Inbetweener ...

You most definitely are a young indoctrinated leftist, and this for sure will be my last post to you.

The remark you made referring to "the burden" of giving birth to an unwanted baby puts me in mind of this, (39 second soundbite) at a Townhall meeting March 29, 2008 in Johnstown PA.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jszkPtsFH-k

[COLOR="#FFFFFF"]What a great way to teach his girls to take responsibility for their actions. :livid:

Hell's bells! Birth control pills, condoms, etc. have been around for decades.

I think Apache put it best, pulled no punches, and spoke for many of us in here when he wrote:

I just can't believe you're really coming down on me for not wanting to tell women that you must have children that you don't want because I decree it. I'm really getting criticized by you for what I feel is me trying to be as fair to women as I feel I possibly can. And none of you have responded to my claim that not a single member on this site preaching about being pro-life would make any effort in helping me take care of a child were I ill-prepared to do it myself even with the assistance of the mother. Not a one of you has said that you'd be willing to do so, therefore I'm led to believe that you are pro-life in name only.

Rockntractor
08-21-2015, 12:15 AM
I just can't believe you're really coming down on me for not wanting to tell women that you must have children that you don't want because I decree it. I'm really getting criticized by you for what I feel is me trying to be as fair to women as I feel I possibly can. And none of you have responded to my claim that not a single member on this site preaching about being pro-life would make any effort in helping me take care of a child were I ill-prepared to do it myself even with the assistance of the mother. Not a one of you has said that you'd be willing to do so, therefore I'm led to believe that you are pro-life in name only.

How fair are you being to the child ?

Rockntractor
08-21-2015, 12:42 AM
This is for you jackass, read it.

The most disturbing part comes next. We see footage of a baby in a dish moving its limbs, as OíDonnell tells us how she was instructed to take the baby with the beating heart, cut open its face, and extract its brain.This isnít just the sale of aborted children weíre dealing with; this is the dissection of living babies. Babies are being born alive and murdered for their organs. Meanwhile, the sole counter to this claim is that the children are actually murdered moments before birth. Thatís obviously not a viable moral defense to begin with, and it isnít true, either.
This is what weíre facing: a situation where the best case scenario is that babies are being brutally murdered while still in the uterus and then disassembled in petri dishes minutes later. Essentially, Planned Parenthood is caught with a bloody knife, standing over a dead body, and their whole excuse is that they didnít just kill the victim ó they killed him seven minutes ago. But even that, it turns out, is too high an ethical bar for Planned Parenthood to reliably jump over.
Instead, they take babies with beating hearts and dismember them.
Do I need to repeat that a hundred times for it to matter to our culture?
Babies with beating hearts are being dismembered and sold or parts.
Babies with beating hearts are being dismembered and sold for parts.
Babies with beating hearts are being dismembered and sold for parts.
I could write 50,000 sentences elaborating on that theme, but Iím not sure any of it can do any good if ďbabies with beating hearts are being dismembered and sold for partsĒ isnít already enough to fill you with an urgent, holy rage.
I probably canít explain why this is wrong if you really donít understand instinctively. I canít infuse a functioning moral compass into your mind. Either you have a conscience or you donít. Either you are a decent person or you are not. Either you care about the lives of children or you donít. Either you will put all of your political prejudices aside and condemn this unmitigated evil or you wonít because you are a moral degenerate.
http://www.theblaze.com/contributions/if-you-still-support-planned-parenthood-you-are-simply-not-a-decent-person/

Inbetweener
08-21-2015, 12:52 AM
This is for you jackass, read it.

You've convinced me to do otherwise. If you want somebody to listen to you and hear your perspective, you don't insult them personally. That's the difference between me and all of you who've criticized my view. I haven't said one thing about any of you, but here I have a member saying "Fuck you" to me, also insulting my manhood and then you making the claim that I'm a "jackass" despite you not knowing me in the slightest. All you know is that I'm a guy with a different view from you. That's it. You don't know what I've been through, what's been told to me, how I came to believe this, so what makes it okay for you to address me in a personal manner when you know nothing of me personally?

I love how all of you dance around my continued use of a scenario where I announced on here that I had fathered a child and me and the mother couldn't take care of it so she was considering aborting. I guarantee most here would probably outright say don't do it and we wouldn't, afterward asking for help in raising the child and then receiving no responses from any of you that you would do so or be willing to assist in any way you could besides congratulating us for making our lives harder.

Rockntractor
08-21-2015, 12:58 AM
You've convinced me to do otherwise. If you want somebody to listen to you and hear your perspective, you don't insult them personally. That's the difference between me and all of you who've criticized my view. I haven't said one thing about any of you, but here I have a member saying "Fuck you" to me, also insulting my manhood and then you making the claim that I'm a "jackass" despite you not knowing me in the slightest. All you know is that I'm a guy with a different view from you. That's it. You don't know what I've been through, what's been told to me, how I came to believe this, so what makes it okay for you to address me in a personal manner when you know nothing of me personally?

I love how all of you dance around my continued use of a scenario where I announced on here that I had fathered a child and me and the mother couldn't take care of it so she was considering aborting. I guarantee most here would probably outright say don't do it and we wouldn't, afterward asking for help in raising the child and then receiving no responses from any of you that you would do so or be willing to assist in any way you could besides congratulating us for making our lives harder.
You are a filthy coward like the Germans that lived by the concentration camps and denied what was going on in them.

Inbetweener
08-21-2015, 01:18 AM
You are a filthy coward like the Germans that lived by the concentration camps and denied what was going on in them.

Don't see how I'm being a coward since I haven't backed down at all. You've also neglected to address my theory.

RobJohnson
08-21-2015, 01:48 AM
Don't see how I'm being a coward since I haven't backed down at all. You've also neglected to address my theory.

This thread is about Planned Parenthood, it's not a pro-choice v. pro-life argument thread.

What are your thoughts on the Planned Parenthood videos?

Inbetweener
08-21-2015, 09:09 AM
This thread is about Planned Parenthood, it's not a pro-choice v. pro-life argument thread.

What are your thoughts on the Planned Parenthood videos?

I thought it was bad and I'm against using parts of fetus' bodies.

NJCardFan
08-21-2015, 09:29 AM

So in your eyes the child has no rights at all. Nice. Killing in the name of convenience. You leftists like to parrot the meme of incest, rape, danger to the mother, etc however you refuse to disclose any facts to prove that every single abortion performed yearly is due to these issues. Also, it's nice to know how you leftists fight tooth and nail to protect a murderer from execution but feel killing a 100% innocent child a matter of convenience and choice.

Dori
08-21-2015, 10:36 AM
Then what issues can you be in between? You act as though I'm not remorseful over the children being killed. I am, but I'm also aware that the women involved in this made that choice and I was attempting earlier to explain why I have difficulty condemning them for their belief that they either don't want the children or can't take care of them.

If people are old enough to have sex, they are old enough to be responsible. That means there are two consenting adults. Pregnancy is easy to avoid. That's where pro-choice comes in. Also, conception isn't always instant. It can take up to five days for that to occur. There are hormones she can take, progesterone, to prevent it from happening.

Maybe if men and women were better educated on the matter, there wouldn't be a need for abortion.

Also remember, the choice to abort makes two victims. The baby is lost, and the mother will never forget what she "chose" to do. There are millions of women out there who are still guilt ridden and heartsick over that "choice". That's the biggest lie of all about abortion.

Adam Wood
08-21-2015, 04:55 PM

IT'S a BABY...

A HUMAN LIFE.... get it? got it? I doubt it....That's why I call it Planned Abortionhood. It's not Planned Parenthood at all.

Inbetweener
08-21-2015, 07:35 PM
So in your eyes the child has no rights at all. Nice. Killing in the name of convenience. You leftists like to parrot the meme of incest, rape, danger to the mother, etc however you refuse to disclose any facts to prove that every single abortion performed yearly is due to these issues. Also, it's nice to know how you leftists fight tooth and nail to protect a murderer from execution but feel killing a 100% innocent child a matter of convenience and choice.

Let's get one thing straight, I've never defended stopping a murder from execution due to them killing a child ever. If you think you can lump me into some category with a bunch of people and assume that their positions as a majority link me to them, then you're wrong. What makes you think I'm a "leftist"? Because I don't agree with you on some things? I'm by default a liberal?

NJCardFan
08-21-2015, 10:34 PM
What makes you think I'm a "leftist"?
If it walks like a duck...

Inbetweener
08-22-2015, 12:50 AM
If it walks like a duck...

I don't get why anybody here won't respond to my earlier theory, which was that none of you would respond to me making the request to help with a child I had fathered but was not financially capable of taking care of. If I asked for help from you guys on here, you'd probably laugh it off and call me a whiny excuse of a father for not manning up to my own responsibilities.

This is why I cannot understand the pro-life logic of telling people not to abort their children and doing nothing to assist the person that you advised against the procedure once they have the child. So please, one of you answer this, would you help me where I in that situation? The child didn't do anything wrong after all.

NJCardFan
08-22-2015, 01:28 AM
No. It's your responsibility. See, this another attempt by you to try to catch us in a gotcha moment. I simply cannot understand killing a child as a matter of convenience. You made the decision to have unprotected sex and yet you want the easy way out by murdering the product of that irresponsibility. So, yes, I'd tell you to man up and make it work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Inbetweener
08-22-2015, 02:01 AM
No. It's your responsibility. See, this another attempt by you to try to catch us in a gotcha moment. I simply cannot understand killing a child as a matter of convenience. You made the decision to have unprotected sex and yet you want the easy way out by murdering the product of that irresponsibility. So, yes, I'd tell you to man up and make it work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not trying to get anybody. I just don't get why you would want my hypothetical child to be alive when me and the mother might not, essentially okaying a potentially difficult life.

RobJohnson
08-22-2015, 03:14 AM
I thought it was bad and I'm against using parts of fetus' bodies.

We agree.

RobJohnson
08-22-2015, 03:16 AM
I'm not trying to get anybody. I just don't get why you would want my hypothetical child to be alive when me and the mother might not, essentially okaying a potentially difficult life.

There are thousands of Americans that would love to adopt a child, especially a newborn.

If you felt you could not provide a good life for the child, you could always fulfil the dreams of someone else by sharing the gift of life with them.

NJCardFan
08-22-2015, 09:31 AM

So, as a matter of convenience, should parents be able to kill their children at any stage of life? Some leftists think so. But I'm glad you think it's OK to deny a child life because it might inconvenience you. I don't know how you sleep at night.

Inbetweener
08-22-2015, 11:07 AM
So, as a matter of convenience, should parents be able to kill their children at any stage of life? Some leftists think so. But I'm glad you think it's OK to deny a child life because it might inconvenience you. I don't know how you sleep at night.

I sleep at night really well and probably would have an even better time sleeping knowing that I stopped a kid from having a difficult life. Why would you want someone to be born to parents that can't take care of him/her? I wouldn't want to put my kid up for adoption and have no rights to them. I'd rather they not exist at all or yet because I would want a relationship with them and have the chance to actually be a strong presence in their lives.

Rockntractor
08-22-2015, 11:22 AM
I sleep at night really well and probably would have an even better time sleeping knowing that I stopped a kid from having a difficult life. Why would you want someone to be born to parents that can't take care of him/her? I wouldn't want to put my kid up for adoption and have no rights to them. I'd rather they not exist at all or yet because I would want a relationship with them and have the chance to actually be a strong presence in their lives.
Your conscience has been aborted.

Dori
08-22-2015, 12:13 PM

Ha, babies don't make life difficult. They are a gift. Life is full of detours and there are no guarantees. I've yet to find anyone who would go back in time and abort their child, but have heard of people, many in fact, who would go back and choose not to have had the abortion.

Inbetweener
08-22-2015, 12:49 PM
Ha, babies don't make life difficult. They are a gift. Life is full of detours and there are no guarantees. I've yet to find anyone who would go back in time and abort their child, but have heard of people, many in fact, who would go back and choose not to have had the abortion.

All I've said this entire time is that they can be an additional complication to a person who isn't ready to take care of them.

Personally I want to have children, but I would only allow for such a thing to occur were I sure that I would be able to provide a stable environment for them. I wouldn't allow my decision to impact anyone apart from me and the mother, meaning that the child would not have to be raised by other members of the families or have to depend on them as well. That is why I disapprove of abolishing abortion since I want to have the choice to make that decision when the time comes.

Your conscience has been aborted.

Hardly. I wouldn't want a person to have a difficult life when they wouldn't have to. How does that mean I have no conscience?

Dori
08-22-2015, 01:43 PM
I wouldn't allow my decision to impact anyone apart from me and the mother, meaning that the child would not have to be raised by other members of the families or have to depend on them as well. That is why I disapprove of abolishing abortion since I want to have the choice to make that decision when the time comes.

First of all, it's not your choice, and you wouldn't be the one to carry the guilt of knowing you killed your own baby. That falls on the mother.

If she decides to keep it, your on the hook for it until it's 18. My advice to you is to be sure your both using birth control before jumping in bed. That's what's called responsibility for your own actions. Going through these "what if" scenarios rarely play out when the reality of your actions hits you in the face.

Inbetweener
08-22-2015, 02:27 PM
First of all, it's not your choice, and you wouldn't be the one to carry the guilt of knowing you killed your own baby. That falls on the mother.

If she decides to keep it, your on the hook for it until it's 18. My advice to you is to be sure your both using birth control before jumping in bed. That's what's called responsibility for your own actions. Going through these "what if" scenarios rarely play out when the reality of your actions hits you in the face.

So what are you saying? That I wouldn't be affected by it as well? It was still my kid.

Doesn't change the fact that responsibility for "it" is on my shoulders even if we keep it, but again, no one here's answered my proposal with a yes which is why I don't believe any of you have a right to tell me what to do with the child should one be conceived and the mother contemplates killing it.

NJCardFan
08-22-2015, 11:13 PM

Well, why don't we just round up all the people having a "difficult life" and just gas them. Seriously, do you wear your Nazi swastika proudly or are you a closet Nazi.

Inbetweener
08-23-2015, 02:16 AM
Well, why don't we just round up all the people having a "difficult life" and just gas them. Seriously, do you wear your Nazi swastika proudly or are you a closet Nazi.

I'm a Nazi for not wanting someone to endure what I believe would be a hardship? You're going a little too far now because you know nothing about me apart from my stance on this issue and you don't even know how I came to believe that. That's the problem with both sides. You want to go from being civil to insulting anyone that doesn't agree with you. You want someone to be on your side which you feel is right, but then you make an effort of putting them down and expect them to take it? It doesn't work both ways.

Did you ever stop to think that maybe I feel the way I do about a potential difficult life because I've had one myself or did you just believe I was randomly saying yes to killing kids? I'm not a woman so I don't know what they go through. I can only go off of what I went through and I wouldn't want it for anybody else.

RobJohnson
08-23-2015, 02:35 AM
I'm a Nazi for not wanting someone to endure what I believe would be a hardship?

So everyone subject to hardship should be murdered? How progressive.

RobJohnson
08-23-2015, 02:37 AM
I can only go off of what I went through and I wouldn't want it for anybody else.

Then why didn't you commit suicide if things were so tough?

Inbetweener
08-23-2015, 09:36 AM
So everyone subject to hardship should be murdered? How progressive.

No, they shouldn't have had to go through it in the first place.

Then why didn't you commit suicide if things were so tough?

Because, I didn't know when to stop trying.

I took what I was given and made the best out of it. It's just that simple, but it isn't always easy to do which is again why we don't need more people having to put up with that again.

NJCardFan
08-23-2015, 09:12 PM
I'm a Nazi for not wanting someone to endure what I believe would be a hardship? You're going a little too far now because you know nothing about me apart from my stance on this issue and you don't even know how I came to believe that. That's the problem with both sides. You want to go from being civil to insulting anyone that doesn't agree with you. You want someone to be on your side which you feel is right, but then you make an effort of putting them down and expect them to take it? It doesn't work both ways.

Did you ever stop to think that maybe I feel the way I do about a potential difficult life because I've had one myself or did you just believe I was randomly saying yes to killing kids? I'm not a woman so I don't know what they go through. I can only go off of what I went through and I wouldn't want it for anybody else.

You're wanting to kill someone simply because they may have a hard life. #1, if you can see the future, please give me the winning lottery numbers and #2, you are advocating killing in the name of inconvenience. Also, listening to you, you're not worried about a hard life for a child. You're worried about a hard life for you. People have had hard childhoods and actually made something of themselves. If the world thought as you do, there would be no Oprah Winfrey, Halle Berry, Jewel, Daniel Craig, Chris Gardner(and son), Michael Oher, Charlie Chaplin, to name a few. you're too chicken shit to man up and do what it takes to raise a child. You really do disgust me.

Inbetweener
08-23-2015, 09:22 PM
You're wanting to kill someone simply because they may have a hard life. #1, if you can see the future, please give me the winning lottery numbers and #2, you are advocating killing in the name of inconvenience. Also, listening to you, you're not worried about a hard life for a child. You're worried about a hard life for you. People have had hard childhoods and actually made something of themselves. If the world thought as you do, there would be no Oprah Winfrey, Halle Berry, Jewel, Daniel Craig, Chris Gardner(and son), Michael Oher, Charlie Chaplin, to name a few. you're too chicken shit to man up and do what it takes to raise a child. You really do disgust me.

I don't recall saying I could see into the future and I'm not advocating killing in the name of inconvenience. I'm advocating for women to have the right to do whatever they want with their bodies. I don't feel I as a man and a separate person can tell somebody else what to do with their life and I have no problem with them doing it since its not my kid. Were it my child, then it would be a different story, but I can't take of everybody else's kids and I only know how to be responsible for what I've done, not what others do.

You're basically telling me that I'm just some guy that jumps for joy when people kill kids. Nobody's happy about getting an abortion so what are you talking about? I disgust you for trying to show compassion to women, you know, the people that are already here as opposed to someone that's not even born? If you were really as passionate toward people as you say, then you'd be commenting on these killings of people by cops and caring about how the mother feels as well along with her state of mind and being.

NJCardFan
08-23-2015, 10:55 PM
I'm advocating for women to have the right to do whatever they want with their bodies.
Which apparently includes butchering unborn children even in the 3rd trimester. With each post you are showing your true self. You're a leftist troll who believes butchering unborn children is a woman's right. And nice strawman trying to tie this into cops killing people. So, now what you're saying is that cops should't be able to defend themselves? As yourself why are these cops killing people? Are some unwarranted? Yes and those cops should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law but lumping in cops killing criminals who's intent is to hurt others to innocent unborn babies makes you a bigger asshole than I thought.

Inbetweener
08-23-2015, 11:00 PM
Which apparently includes butchering unborn children even in the 3rd trimester. Nice job. Go back to the rest of the Nazis.

How am I a Nazi? Because I don't believe what you believe you're going to start name calling?

NJCardFan
08-23-2015, 11:44 PM

I took what I was given and made the best out of it. It's just that simple, but it isn't always easy to do which is again why we don't need more people having to put up with that again.

You don't know when to stop trying but you want to deny someone a chance to try. You are an unbelievable person.

NJCardFan
08-23-2015, 11:45 PM
How am I a Nazi? Because I don't believe what you believe you're going to start name calling?

No. you're a Nazi because you want to have people murdered as a matter of convenience. Go back to the DUmp troll.

RobJohnson
08-24-2015, 04:16 AM
If you were really as passionate toward people as you say, then you'd be commenting on these killings of people by cops and caring about how the mother feels as well along with her state of mind and being.

You continue to try and change the subject and derail this thread to give you an opportunity to use liberal talking points.

Inbetweener
08-24-2015, 07:54 PM
You don't know when to stop trying but you want to deny someone a chance to try. You are an unbelievable person.

I just don't feel anybody else should have to go through that and people's situations can be even worse than mine so why would I want them to put up with it when they have the option of not doing it? If you're so adamant about those kids existing, then adopt them after their born and give them the life the parents can't, which is why they wanted to abort them. If you don't want to do that, then don't tell people what to do with their bodies. Simple as that.

ABC
08-24-2015, 08:50 PM
Oh my goodness. This is now up to post #64, with mine.

Don't know whether to get out some :popcorn: ...

Or beg Rock to put in his "beating a dead horse" graphic! :biggrin-new:

Inbetweener, seems to be enjoying all the attention, and is now asking for understanding of his own personal circumstances to enhance his views.

Mercy! :rolleyes:

Rockntractor
08-24-2015, 08:55 PM

Inbetweener, seems to be enjoying all the attention, and is now asking for understanding of his own personal circumstances.

I almost gave him the puzzled baby.

ABC
08-24-2015, 08:57 PM
I almost gave him the puzzled baby.

Ha! Ha! ...

Do it!!! :biggrin-new:

Would be from one baby to another!

Inbetweener
08-24-2015, 09:31 PM

Inbetweener, seems to be enjoying all the attention, and is now asking for understanding of his own personal circumstances to enhance his views.

Mercy! :rolleyes:

Whatever you do don't try sniffing me again. I'm flattered, but this isn't the place for it.

Rockntractor
08-24-2015, 09:32 PM
I just don't feel anybody else should have to go through that and people's situations can be even worse than mine so why would I want them to put up with it when they have the option of not doing it? If you're so adamant about those kids existing, then adopt them after their born and give them the life the parents can't, which is why they wanted to abort them. If you don't want to do that, then don't tell people what to do with their bodies. Simple as that.

http://i.imgur.com/DVhYor2.jpg

Inbetweener
08-24-2015, 09:37 PM
http://i.imgur.com/DVhYor2.jpg

I've got the same expression.

RobJohnson
08-25-2015, 01:18 AM

Typical liberal.

There are people on this very board that have taken in foster children & even went through the lengthy process of adopting a child. The problem is most of the bio parents want the child back, as they lose the state liberal applauded benefits that go along with their so-called struggles.

Others on this board have actually been adopted right after birth or sometime during their childhood by parents that could not have children the natural way.

Thousands of Americans would love to adopt one of those kids that you advocate should be murdered before birth.

How does it feel to be pro-murder?

NJCardFan
08-25-2015, 10:57 AM

This shows you how ignorant you really are. Guess what champ? My wife and I are foster parents. We take in other people's children in hopes of adopting them and guess what else, champ? We're adopting one. In other words, unlike you, my ass is cashing the checks my mouth is writing. I'm walking the walk. So you can rub your attempt at gotcha on your chest.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ymPpIzaanhY

Dori
08-25-2015, 11:13 AM

Said by someone who's mother chose life. How did you develop such a shellfish attitude?

ABC
08-25-2015, 12:23 PM
Said by someone who's mother chose life. How did you develop such a shellfish attitude?

:thumbsup: :applause:

Inbetweener
08-25-2015, 07:33 PM
This shows you how ignorant you really are. Guess what champ? My wife and I are foster parents. We take in other people's children in hopes of adopting them and guess what else, champ? We're adopting one. In other words, unlike you, my ass is cashing the checks my mouth is writing. I'm walking the walk. So you can rub your attempt at gotcha on your chest.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ymPpIzaanhY

Didn't realize that I was supposed to know everything about you or what you do off site. My bad.

I'll put it to you like this, I got bashed by a group of women over saying that I was pro-life and didn't understand how someone could kill a child. I was called a sexist, arrogant male who had no say in the body parts of women. That's my origin on my new views.

Rockntractor
08-25-2015, 07:52 PM
Didn't realize that I was supposed to know everything about you or what you do off site. My bad.

You've been.
http://i.imgur.com/uuwWeRR.jpg

ABC
08-25-2015, 08:03 PM
You've been.
http://i.imgur.com/uuwWeRR.jpg

Times 10 ... :biggrin-new:

ABC
08-25-2015, 08:24 PM
Oh Mercy!

This specimen of a young male (???) is far down on the list from being an "alpha-male, that's for sure.

More like a "zeta male" ...

Or would never had posted this:

put it to you like this, I got bashed by a group of women over saying that I was pro-life and didn't understand how someone could kill a child. I was called a sexist, arrogant male who had no say in the body parts of women. That's my origin on my new views.

ABC
08-25-2015, 08:52 PM
Oh Mercy!

This specimen of a young male (???) is far down on the list from being an "alpha-male, that's for sure.

More like a "zeta male" ...

Or would never had posted this:

Oops! Put my mouth in gear before engaging my brain.

"Zeta male" not quite what I thought it meant. Oh well! :biggrin-new:

Inbetweener is a sad excuse for a male, no matter how it is defined!

Afraid of women ... and he's not even married to one!!! :evil-grin:

Retread
08-25-2015, 08:56 PM

..... :evil-grin:

I'm wondering if it is an it - ya know. maybe the in-whatever has to do more with "I don't know what I am" category.

ABC
08-25-2015, 09:22 PM
I'm wondering if it is an it - ya know. maybe the in-whatever has to do more with "I don't know what I am" category.

Hmmm ...

Didn't even occur to me. I really must be somewhat out of the loop these days.

One more thought, then outta here ...

Couldn't you just imagine what the latest boxes under "sex" when filling out forms, would have to entail in order to define exactly what some folks consider themselves to be?

Trans this ... trans that ... "undecided" trans ... "changed my trans" trans!!!

Oh Mercy! :rotfl:

Retread
08-25-2015, 09:27 PM
Hmmm ...

Couldn't you just imagine what the latest boxes under "sex" when filling out forms, would have to entail in order to define exactly what some folks consider themselves to be?

Trans this ... trans that ... "undecided" trans ... "changed my trans" trans!!!

Oh Mercy! :rotfl:

I always answered "yes"

Inbetweener
08-25-2015, 10:05 PM
Oops! Put my mouth in gear before engaging my brain.

"Zeta male" not quite what I thought it meant. Oh well! :biggrin-new:

Afraid of women ... and he's not even married to one!!! :evil-grin:

I was good enough for you to sniff me.

Rockntractor
08-25-2015, 10:13 PM
I was good enough for you to sniff me.
Is that avatar you? I'm beginning to understand the Inbetweener/Caughtinthemiddle meme now. To think I thought it was political all this time.

NJCardFan
08-25-2015, 10:35 PM
Is that avatar you? I'm beginning to understand the Inbetweener/Caughtinthemiddle meme now. To think I thought it was political all this time.

Damn me and I'm pretty good at sniffing out sock puppets.

Inbetweener
08-25-2015, 10:59 PM

No. I said it once and I'll say it again, I don't have any other accounts nor have I ever had any other accounts. It really is a shame that you guys resort to these tactics as a way of derailing the initial argument.

It's also a shame that when you believe in something and want somebody else to as well evidently, you'd rather insult them than try to remain civil, questioning their manhood as if you know them. As if you know me, when you don't.

Rockntractor
08-25-2015, 11:05 PM
No. I said it once and I'll say it again, I don't have any other accounts nor have I ever had any other accounts. It really is a shame that you guys resort to these tactics as a way of derailing the initial argument.

It's also a shame that when you believe in something and want somebody else to as well evidently, you'd rather insult them than try to remain civil, questioning their manhood as if you know them. As if you know me, when you don't.
Sure thing sparky.

Inbetweener
08-25-2015, 11:28 PM
Sure thing sparky.

And yet I can't conduct electricity.

Rockntractor
08-25-2015, 11:47 PM
And yet I can't conduct electricity.
Take your shoes off and stick your finger in a light socket, then come back and tell me how that worked out for you.

Inbetweener
08-26-2015, 12:59 AM
Take your shoes off and stick your finger in a light socket, then come back and tell me how that worked out for you.

Right there. Why do have such ill will towards someone that's done nothing to you? I've never insulted you nor called you any names.

NJCardFan
08-26-2015, 03:33 AM

Who, exactly, derailed the initial argument there sunshine?

Inbetweener
08-26-2015, 09:10 AM
Who, exactly, derailed the initial argument there sunshine?

Definitely not the sun, that's for sure.

But once again, you ignore the fact that I've been civil while you've tried to personally insult me.

NJCardFan
08-26-2015, 11:09 AM
Definitely not the sun, that's for sure.

But once again, you ignore the fact that I've been civil while you've tried to personally insult me.

You jacked this thread and tried to make it about you. Then you put up silly strawman arguments when all we've done is present facts and the fact is that abortion is murder plain and simple.

Inbetweener
08-26-2015, 05:19 PM
You jacked this thread and tried to make it about you. Then you put up silly strawman arguments when all we've done is present facts and the fact is that abortion is murder plain and simple.

So all women who have abortions are murderers? All who go through with performing one are murderers?

ABC
08-26-2015, 08:51 PM
Oh for crying out loud ...

Please someone make this poor soul give it up!

Frasier Crane and I ... "Have left the building!" ... "Goodnight Seattle!" :biggrin-new:

Rockntractor
08-26-2015, 08:56 PM
Oh for crying out loud ...

Please someone make this poor soul give it up!

Frasier Crane and I ... "Have left the building!" ... "Goodnight Seattle!" :biggrin-new:
If they parted him out right now there would be no brain to sell.

Inbetweener
08-26-2015, 10:38 PM
If they parted him out right now there would be no brain to sell.

Right here. This is what I'm talking about. You want somebody to agree with your position but then you insult them? Thanks to your insults, I opted not to read that retelling the woman in the video had recounted as well as write you off which is what most people will do since they'd rather not to be treated disrespectfully.

Rockntractor
08-26-2015, 10:51 PM
Right here. This is what I'm talking about. You want somebody to agree with your position but then you insult them? Thanks to your insults, I opted not to read that retelling the woman in the video had recounted as well as write you off which is what most people will do since they'd rather not to be treated disrespectfully.
sure thing sparky

RobJohnson
08-27-2015, 03:59 AM

http://www.troll.me/images/jackie-chan-whut/why-are-you-so-dumb.jpg

NJCardFan
08-27-2015, 11:06 AM
So all women who have abortions are murderers? All who go through with performing one are murderers?

When it's done as a matter of convenience, yes. Abortion on demand is murder plain and simple. People like you like to throw out silly arguments like incest, rape, danger to the mother etc when in reality a vast majority are done because the pregnancy is an inconvenience. If you have stats that are contrary to my theories then present them but my guess is that less than 1% of abortions are performed because of incest, rape, danger to the mother, etc. But I'm glad you're happy with the slaughter of innocent children. I'd be willing to bet you're anti-death penalty too.

Elspeth
08-27-2015, 12:51 PM
When it's done as a matter of convenience, yes. Abortion on demand is murder plain and simple. People like you like to throw out silly arguments like incest, rape, danger to the mother etc when in reality a vast majority are done because the pregnancy is an inconvenience. If you have stats that are contrary to my theories then present them but my guess is that less than 1% of abortions are performed because of incest, rape, danger to the mother, etc. But I'm glad you're happy with the slaughter of innocent children. I'd be willing to bet you're anti-death penalty too.

No need to guess, NJ. Guttmacher--PP's research arm--backs you up. Less than 1.5% of abortions are done for rape or incest reasons:

https://www.guttmacher.org/pubs/journals/3711005.pdf

http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/mm239/spectral_music/Guttmacher_zps1fwnvs96.jpg

Inbetweener
08-27-2015, 08:38 PM

People like me? You don't know me as I mentioned earlier.

I'm actually rather neutral on it. While I could never take it upon myself to say that someone should die, I would leave that decision to a group of jurors or a judge. I just couldn't be the one to make the decision.

NJCardFan
08-30-2015, 10:32 AM
People like me? You don't know me as I mentioned earlier.

I'm actually rather neutral on it. While I could never take it upon myself to say that someone should die, I would leave that decision to a group of jurors or a judge. I just couldn't be the one to make the decision.

Yeah, I think I know you pretty well.

SVPete
08-30-2015, 02:17 PM
20 or 30 years ago the Alan Guttmacher Institute (don't care if it's misspelled), PP's "research" arm, did a study of reasons for abortion. On the order of 95% were basically permutations of convenience. And on the order of 5% were the "difficult" cases like rape, incest, etc.. Need I explain why I think the study can't be found (I've tried) on the Internet?

As for the "difficult" cases, the baby is human, alive, and growing according to a process that is continuous from conception to death of old age. Where's the difficulty? Rape, for example, is horrible, but why pile on an additional and worse horror, that of killing an innocent helpless child?

Elspeth
08-30-2015, 02:29 PM
20 or 30 years ago the Alan Guttmacher Institute (don't care if it's misspelled), PP's "research" arm, did a study of reasons for abortion. On the order of 95% were basically permutations of convenience. And on the order of 5% were the "difficult" cases like rape, incest, etc.. Need I explain why I think the study can't be found (I've tried) on the Internet?

As for the "difficult" cases, the baby is human, alive, and growing according to a process that is continuous from conception to death of old age. Where's the difficulty? Rape, for example, is horrible, but why pile on an additional and worse horror, that of killing an innocent helpless child?

Guttmacher from 2005:

Less than 1.5% of abortions are done for rape or incest reasons:

https://www.guttmacher.org/pubs/journals/3711005.pdf

http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/mm239/spectral_music/Guttmacher_zps1fwnvs96.jpg

SVPete
08-30-2015, 05:10 PM
Thank you, Elspeth! Going to have to save that as a bookmark and decipher the meanings of some of the numbers. I'm guessing that when multiple reasons were given each respondent was counted multiple times. Still, it shows what a tiny foundation the, "What about ...." "difficult cases" are for the slaughter of over 1 million babies a year in the US.

Elspeth
08-30-2015, 08:05 PM
Thank you, Elspeth! Going to have to save that as a bookmark and decipher the meanings of some of the numbers. I'm guessing that when multiple reasons were given each respondent was counted multiple times. Still, it shows what a tiny foundation the, "What about ...." "difficult cases" are for the slaughter of over 1 million babies a year in the US.

Yes, that's exactly what it looks like. And even then, rape and incest are on the bottom.

Apache
08-30-2015, 10:06 PM

Awwww..... ain't you a SPECIAL SNOWFLAKE....

Life ain't hard.... ????

Keep dreaming Snowflake...

Failure ain't the option... it's the rule! Look at Dear Leader, and tell me different.

Have you learned to ride a bike w/o training wheels? (probably still haven't gotten on the tricycle)

Life is bumps, bruises.... bitches and curses.... and the lessons you carry, not to make those same ones over

To think.... 100 years ago, this would ever have been broached.... makes me weep

txradioguy
08-31-2015, 01:22 PM
^^^^ This!