PDA

View Full Version : Forensic Analysis: Planned Parenthood Videos Are ‘Authentic’

Elspeth
09-29-2015, 06:40 PM
Liars eventually get their comeuppance. It requires, of course, the truth to be spread.

Forensic Analysis: Planned Parenthood Videos Are ‘Authentic’, Not Manipulated Or Edited
http://dailysignal.com/2015/09/29/forensic-analysis-planned-parenthood-videos-are-authentic/

A forensic analysis of undercover videos about Planned Parenthood’s abortion practices are “authentic and show no evidence of manipulation or editing,” according to a report released Tuesday by Alliance Defending Freedom.

The analysis was completed by Coalfire, a digital security and forensics firm that has worked on civil and criminal investigations. The firm had access to all audio and video investigative footage recorded by the Center for Medical Progress.

“The Coalfire forensic analysis removes any doubt that the full length undercover videos released by Center for Medical Progress are authentic and have not been manipulated,” said Casey Mattox, senior counsel at Alliance Defending Freedom. “Analysts scrutinized every second of video recorded during the investigation and released by CMP to date and found only bathroom breaks and other non-pertinent footage had been removed.”

According to the report, the videos only omit footage irrelevant to the allegations such as bathroom breaks.

SVPete
10-01-2015, 07:19 AM
It's a total non-shock for me. PP-supporting Libs & Progs are likely to be largely split between those who accuse Coalfire of being a paid co-conspirator and those who ignore this and keep on parroting the doctored videos narrative. I hope Coalfire is prepared for Libs & Progs to attack their business to try to destroy them for revealing the truth about these videos - shooting the messenger.

Elspeth
10-01-2015, 06:27 PM
It's a total non-shock for me. PP-supporting Libs & Progs are likely to be largely split between those who accuse Coalfire of being a paid co-conspirator and those who ignore this and keep on parroting the doctored videos narrative. I hope Coalfire is prepared for Libs & Progs to attack their business to try to destroy for revealing the truth about these videos - shooting the messenger.

Your lips to God's ears.

The problem is that liars can be exposed but still be supported by people who go along to get along. If you're a "nice person" who doesn't want to seem like you're judging women, you tolerate Planned Parenthood, along with its history of murder and lies, because you don't want to take the risk of seeming "mean". This is how moral battles are lost.

When liars are tolerated, their evil grows.

talksalot
10-13-2015, 01:15 AM
When I first got the card I thought it was a nice gesture but when I opened it up and saw two baby scans it absolutely shattered me. It was just an awful feeling. It felt as if I had to go through the loss all over again."

Abortion providers tell the world that abortions make women feel "happy and relieved," so how can this be? Just thought I'd post another example of their lies.

http://www.aol.com/article/2015/10/06/woman-receives-shocking-sympathy-card-with-ultrasound-photos-o/21245777/?cps=gravity_4881_3536466064096117613

Elspeth
10-16-2015, 01:29 PM
When I first got the card I thought it was a nice gesture but when I opened it up and saw two baby scans it absolutely shattered me. It was just an awful feeling. It felt as if I had to go through the loss all over again."

Abortion providers tell the world that abortions make women feel "happy and relieved," so how can this be? Just thought I'd post another example of their lies.

http://www.aol.com/article/2015/10/06/woman-receives-shocking-sympathy-card-with-ultrasound-photos-o/21245777/?cps=gravity_4881_3536466064096117613

Good catch!

3rd-try
10-16-2015, 11:08 PM
I remember hearing the seething denials while firing pointed accusations of doctored videos.

You can't find a crack head in Detroit with less integrity than these fuckwads.

DOJ, IRS, NSA, right down the line. This is just one more.

Why do these people detest integrity?