PDA

View Full Version : Asking for your opinion--who's the worst Sec of State-Clinton or Kerry

SaintLouieWoman
09-30-2015, 10:08 PM
There's no link, just trying to get an unscientific little opinion poll going. I would love to see your vote for the worst secretary of state in recent times. This is a small poll.

Retread
09-30-2015, 10:51 PM
Very difficult question. sHillary was/is evil, sKerry is a clueless bumbler.

SaintLouieWoman
09-30-2015, 11:18 PM
Very difficult question. sHillary was/is evil, sKerry is a clueless bumbler.

There are so many reasons to select either of them. Hillary is also incompetent in so many ways. And Kerry is evil in his own way---think of his behavior in Vietnam.

Lanie
09-30-2015, 11:29 PM
To the best of my knowledge, Kerry hasn't let anybody die like Clinton has. I could be wrong.

SaintLouieWoman
09-30-2015, 11:33 PM
To the best of my knowledge, Kerry hasn't let anybody die like Clinton has. I could be wrong.
This is a tough little poll as it's difficult to decide. if anyone has an other option or neither, just state it in the post.

Sadly I think Kerry and Obama will have a lot of blood on their hands--Sunni blood in Syria, due to Putin's utter contempt for both of them. And the refuge problem is going to get a lot worse. Think of all the people who will die on those small boats, trying to make it to Europe.

As far as some of the phony sympathy by the libs for the refuges, I'd like to see some of them volunteer to take in a refuge family. Maybe Kerry could open up one of his many huge houses to those displaced by the violence.

SVPete
10-01-2015, 07:14 AM
It's like comparing the builder who did the framing to the builder who did the insulation, sheet-rocking and stucco.

The CHILL had Libya come apart entirely on her "watch", Egypt almost coming apart, laid the foundation for ISIS and Syria coming apart, and either had a huge role in the deadly Benghazi screw-up or is covering for Obama & Crew.

The current Mr. Bumble has been continuing the same policies, bring @#$% to fruition, but hasn't yet had a Benghazi. I hope he never will, but he's got some 15 1/2 months to go if he doesn't resign and isn't driven out of office.

I voted for The CHILL - as worst SecState - the only time she'll get my vote for anything.

Rockntractor
10-01-2015, 08:02 AM
They were both mindless bobble heads doing the will of the White house occupier, I can only fault the collective.

Molon Labe
10-01-2015, 10:49 AM
Hillary's actions led to the death of American's. Also her email cover up is worse than what Nixon did. Screw 18 minutes of tape recordings....she deleted thousands of emails.

She is much worse.

oldcoastie1
10-01-2015, 11:48 AM
Billary has not learned from previous secretaries of state. And she's a liar and a cheat.

She wins the prize for the worst secretary of state.

And that is no honorable thing.

FlaGator
10-01-2015, 11:59 AM
I can't pick Clinton because she didn't do anything. Her lack of actions caused problems and the email thing may be a lot worse then is seems right now. Kerry has done things that have made are standing in the world even worse than it was under Clinton.

Dori
10-01-2015, 12:43 PM
I can't pick Clinton but because she didn't do anything. Her lack of actions caused problems and the email thing may be a lot worse then is seems right now. Kerry has done things that have made are standing in the world even worse than it was under Clinton.

I agree with that. Clinton was lost in cyber-space and didn't do anything. Kerry is a fool and runs a fool's errands.

Karin
10-01-2015, 01:03 PM
I was going to say neck and neck, but Flagator has a good point. Lack of action is one thing, deliberate catastrophic action is quite another. And I think as history plays out, Kerry will end up with more blood on his hands.