megimoo
10-27-2008, 03:44 PM
Just breaking on FOX.
Plot To Assassinate Obama Thwarted

Just breaking on FOX.

Phillygirl
10-27-2008, 03:51 PM
Government Foils Skinhead Plot to Assassinate Obama

The ATF says it has broken up a plot to assassinate Democratic presidential candidate Barack Obama and shoot or decapitate 102 black people in a Tennessee murder spree.

In court records unsealed Monday, agents said they disrupted plans to rob a gun store and target an unnamed by predominantly African-American high school by two neo-Nazi skinheads.

Link, but nothing else there. (http://elections.foxnews.com/2008/10/27/government-foils-skinhead-plot-assassinate-obama/)

Eyelids
10-27-2008, 03:56 PM
I'll ask this again, is it more racist to:

1) Hate blacks
2) Like blacks

And which of the two is more damaging?

Sonnabend
10-27-2008, 03:59 PM

1) Hate blacks
2) Like blacks

Lids, would you like to to discuss the large number of threats against President Bush all of them from Lefties, more than a few from Democratic Underground?

Sonnabend
10-27-2008, 04:00 PM

1) Hate whites
2) Like whites

Reversed.

Shall we discuss the like that is being bruited about that if you don't vote for Obama you're a racist? That Obama is playing the race card and so are you?

Even though you arent black, are lying through your teeth?

Phillygirl
10-27-2008, 04:01 PM

1) Hate blacks
2) Like blacks

Damaging to whom?

enslaved1
10-27-2008, 04:06 PM

1) Hate blacks
2) Like blacks

Trying the same thing over and over and expecting different results is one definition of insanity, Blinky. This stupid diversion didn't work last time (http://www.conservativeunderground.com/forum505/showthread.php?t=6616&highlight=obama+discussion+race), what makes you think it will work here, where it is even less relevant than before?

Goldwater
10-27-2008, 04:07 PM

1) Hate blacks
2) Like blacks

They are both racist as they make and define choices on skin color. Obviously number 2 is more damaging.

Sonnabend
10-27-2008, 04:14 PM
Eyelids is trolling again

Ignore it.

LogansPapa
10-27-2008, 04:18 PM
shoot or decapitate 102 black people in a Tennessee murder spree

Why specifically ‘102’?

And Eyelids - what are you talking about? And how is it relevant to this thread? :confused:

Phillygirl
10-27-2008, 04:21 PM
shoot or decapitate 102 black people in a Tennessee murder spree

Why specifically ‘102’?

And Eyelids - what are you talking about? And how is it relevant to this thread? :confused:

88 and 14 are symbolic for white supremacists.

We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children.
14 words slogan.

The 88 Precepts," which provided guidelines for securing the goals of the 14 Words. ("88" is a hate symbol used by neo-Nazis: the eighth letter of the alphabet is "H"; eight two times signifies "HH," shorthand for the Nazi greeting, "Heil Hitler."
Link...safe site (http://www.adl.org/main_Extremism/david_lane_dies.htm)

got lucky on a google

Sonnabend
10-27-2008, 04:21 PM
Why specifically ‘102’?Your guess is as good as mine.:confused:

Edit: Philly, much grass.

Phillygirl
10-27-2008, 04:23 PM
Another link that sets forth the 88 and 14 to be killed or decapitated...my suspicion is that the decapitation, if done properly, will result in a killing. (http://www.talkingpointsmemo.com/news/2008/10/atf_disrupts_skinhead_plot_to_1.php)

Phillygirl
10-27-2008, 04:24 PM
Your guess is as good as mine.:confused:

Edit: Philly, much grass.

day nads.

The numbers piqued my curiosity as well.

enslaved1
10-27-2008, 04:28 PM
Eyelids is trolling again

Ignore it.

Most of the time, I'd agree but
1. this news story, depending on how it ends up panning out, could lead to a very serious discussion on the unfortunate dangers of being a black politician, the stupidity of racism, and many other interesting and educational topics, but Blinky doesn't want that to happen, because he couldn't keep up with an intelligent conversation, so he inserts his ignorance
B. He got his head handed to him with this same stupid statement in the thread linked above, and needs to be reminded that we require new entertainment, otherwise, he'll just get mocked like the sorry bouncies that DU is churning out.

megimoo
10-27-2008, 04:49 PM
Government Foils Skinhead Plot to Assassinate Obama

Link, but nothing else there. (http://elections.foxnews.com/2008/10/27/government-foils-skinhead-plot-assassinate-obama/)
Sounds like a bunch of doped up sh*t birds and the mythical plot.What has the BATF have to do with security for Obama .Break into a gun store and get away with it with an BATF informer in their group,I think not.Just another 'balloon' charge to put the skins away for a long time .

cat714
10-27-2008, 05:36 PM
The only reason this is making news is because Obama is black. Everyday you have whackos planning to kill the President/Vice President.

I consider Eyelids our political jester....:D

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/193/515477010_5683d6806a.jpg?v=0

Lager
10-27-2008, 06:21 PM

1) Hate blacks
2) Like blacks

It's serious business when these threats come to light, and it's sad and worrying to know these ignorant misfits are out there. And that's the case whether it involves a candidate I agree with or not, and it doesn't matter what color or race he may be.

Then you come up with something that's not in the least bit relevant or meaningful, and, is frankly......... well, stupid, to be precise. Come on dude, your question is silly.

megimoo
10-27-2008, 06:33 PM
It's serious business when these threats come to light, and it's sad and worrying to know these ignorant misfits are out there. And that's the case whether it involves a candidate I agree with or not, and it doesn't matter what color or race he may be.

Then you come up with something that's not in the least bit relevant or meaningful, and, is frankly......... well, stupid, to be precise. Come on dude, your question is silly.Our resident 'fool' !

YupItsMe
10-27-2008, 09:56 PM
88 and 14 are symbolic for white supremacists.

14 words slogan.

Link...safe site (http://www.adl.org/main_Extremism/david_lane_dies.htm)

got lucky on a google

See and I was just going to guess that they only had 102 bullets, but I'm not one of those smarty-pants attorneys. :p

All kidding aside. Pretty sad that we still have groups like this in the world.

Keile
10-28-2008, 04:09 AM
I marvel at the ignorance here.

This isn't about the US election race.

It is about two racist skinheads conspiring to murder 102 innocents persons and then kill Barrack Obama. They intended to rob a gun store (like they're the first guys to have thought of this proposition), then head into a local predominately African-American school and proceed to ritualistically murder 18 children by decapitation, and I repeat, decapitation. They would then shoot another 88, and if they survived, and considering how unintelligent these idiots were, they mentioned they thought they wouldn't survive..

If they had time, they'd wear white tuxedos and then head to kill Barrack Obama.

The funniest thing about this plan is that if they were ever trying to surprise the government with this plot, the hapless murder of innocents wouldn't have done it. The police would just kill them on sight. But they said they intended to die anyway. Since they knew they would never get to kill Obama, they were just happy with killing black people. And the majority of you conservatives are making jokes about it.

I googled this story and came up with this forum. People who have a vested interest in politics always amaze me. These two lunatics are worse than the Muslim extremists.

Sonnabend
10-28-2008, 04:55 AM

Then why'd you come?

Of course it isnt....:rolleyes:

It is about two racist skinheads conspiring to murder 102 innocents persons and then kill Barrack Obama.

Care to discuss the multiple threats against President Bush? No? Care to discuss "Death of a President", using the face of a sitting President?

Did you protest that? No? Then shut up.

They intended to rob a gun store (like they're the first guys to have thought of this proposition), then head into a local predominately African-American school and proceed to ritualistically murder 18 children by decapitation, and I repeat, decapitation.

We can read, thanks.

They would then shoot another 88, and if they survived, and considering how unintelligent these idiots were, they mentioned they thought they wouldn't survive..

Most mass murderers in school shootings and other massacres usually tends to go ouot that way.."death by cop". Y'know, you miss one important point.

It would have been yet another massacre in a gun free zone.

If they had time, they'd wear white tuxedos and then head to kill Barrack Obama.

I know.I can read.

The funniest thing about this plan is that if they were ever trying to surprise the government with this plot, the hapless murder of innocents wouldn't have done it. The police would just kill them on sight. But they said they intended to die anyway. Since they knew they would never get to kill Obama, they were just happy with killing black people

Again, thanks , we can read English.

. And the majority of you conservatives are making jokes about it.

We are making jokes about our resident troll, Eyelids, a man / student / idiot who was banned and came back and pretends to be black student

May I be so kind as to point you to the source of many of the death threats leveled against President Bush?

Here ya go.

www.democraticunderground.com

Go lecture them.

I googled this story and came up with this forum. People who have a vested interest in politics always amaze me.

Like Barack Hussein Obama? Nancy Pelosi? John Kerry? Cindy Sheehan?

These two lunatics are worse than the Muslim extremists.

Mmm..no, not really. Muslim extremists killed 3000 with two airplanes, and have killed thousands more before today. Theyve been throwing bombs, decapitating people, murdering women and children wholesale for over a century.

Today a woman was stoned to death for adultery in a Muslim country
Gay people are hanged in Iran by Muslims.
Christians are murdered by Muslims.
Children are used as human bombs by Muslims
Old men are gunned down in the street by Muslims.
102 people died because of some cartoons...murdered by Muslims
202 people died in Kuta because of Muslims.
35 peoiple died in Jakarta because of Muslims.
Two schoolgirls were beneaded by Muslims.

So far we have skinhead racist whackjobs: nil
Muslim extremists: several hundred thousand, and more every day.

Somethng to consider..no?

Phillygirl
10-28-2008, 06:21 AM

It is about two racist skinheads conspiring to murder 102 innocents persons and then kill Barrack Obama. They intended to rob a gun store (like they're the first guys to have thought of this proposition), then head into a local predominately African-American school and proceed to ritualistically murder 18 children by decapitation, and I repeat, decapitation. They would then shoot another 88, and if they survived, and considering how unintelligent these idiots were, they mentioned they thought they wouldn't survive..

The funniest thing about this plan is that if they were ever trying to surprise the government with this plot, the hapless murder of innocents wouldn't have done it. The police would just kill them on sight. But they said they intended to die anyway. Since they knew they would never get to kill Obama, they were just happy with killing black people. And the majority of you conservatives are making jokes about it.

I googled this story and came up with this forum. People who have a vested interest in politics always amaze me. These two lunatics are worse than the Muslim extremists.

People aren't joking that someone wants to kill a government official, or that they want to kill black people. They are joking because these two are obviously idiots in addition to being sick. End of story.

Sonnabend
10-28-2008, 06:40 AM
Care to comment on this, Ms Keile?

http://www.nicedoggie.net/2008/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/moonbatguillotine.jpg

Whoever you are, Keile, boy, did you pick the wrong board.:cool:

(You just became my new personal project.)

Rebel Yell
10-28-2008, 08:32 AM

You marvel at ignorance?

+18

Sonnabend
10-28-2008, 08:43 AM
Awww REBEL!!!

I was saving that as the punchline, you meanie....:D

(muttermuttersmartass.....;):D)

Rebel Yell
10-28-2008, 09:39 AM
Awww REBEL!!!

I was saving that as the punchline, you meanie....:D

(muttermuttersmartass.....;):D)

I knew I had to beat Linda90210 to it.;)

And, Blinky, for the record.

What's more dangerous....
I hate blakcs
or
I hate Whites?

• According to the latest US Department of Justice survey of crime victims, more than 6.6 million violent crimes (murder, rape, assault and robbery) are committed in the US each year, of which about 20 per cent, or 1.3 million, are inter-racial crimes.

• Most victims of race crime—about 90 per cent—are white, according to the survey "Highlights from 20 Years of Surveying Crime Victims", published in 1993.

• Almost 1 million white Americans were murdered, robbed, assaulted or raped by black Americans in 1992, compared with about 132,000 blacks who were murdered, robbed, assaulted or raped by whites, according to the same survey.

• Blacks thus committed 7.5 times more violent inter-racial crimes than whites even though the black population is only one-seventh the size of the white population. When these figures are adjusted on a per capita basis, they reveal an extraordinary disparity: blacks are committing more than 50 times the number of violent racial crimes of whites.

• According to the latest annual report on murder by the Federal Bureau of Investigation, most inter-racial murders involve black assailants and white victims, with blacks murdering whites at 18 times the rate that whites murder blacks.

Answer: both are equally bad, blacks are more prone to act on it.

AlmostThere
10-28-2008, 09:49 AM
I think it was 14 decapitations. 14 & 88 are biggies in their world.

Eyelids
10-28-2008, 10:16 AM
Whoever you are, Keile, boy, did you pick the wrong board.:cool:

(You just became my new personal project.)

Dont be scared of this tool.

LogansPapa
10-28-2008, 10:29 AM
http://d.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/ap/20081027/capt.ca22899002de46eba48c72e1f0724755.skinhead_plo t_ny118.jpg?x=400&y=300&q=85&sig=JkMrvTRCURIYX.3uqZS76g--

Just another misunderstood youth. What a prize.:rolleyes:

Eyelids
10-28-2008, 10:30 AM
Now where did you find that old picture of lacarnut?

LogansPapa
10-28-2008, 10:41 AM
Now where did you find that old picture of lacarnut?

Actually, based on some of your incoherent posts in this forum - and take it from me, I know ‘nuts’- you’re about two pots of coffee from this creature’s Symbionese Liberation Army gig. :cool:

Eyelids
10-28-2008, 10:45 AM
Actually, based on some of your incoherent posts in this forum - and take it from me, I know ‘nuts’- you’re about two pots of coffee from this creature’s Symbionese Liberation Army gig. :cool:
OK like the people who kidnapped Patty Hearst?

What are you talking about?

LogansPapa
10-28-2008, 10:48 AM
Logic path - or in your case, lack thereof.:cool:

crockspot
10-28-2008, 10:53 AM
OMG, our two resident moonbats are going at each other.

*makes popcorn*

Rebel Yell
10-28-2008, 11:18 AM
Y'all see. See hoe Lids does this. He tries to troll with the "Which is worse" post, get's it thrown back in his face, then ignores it.

enslaved1
10-28-2008, 11:35 AM
Y'all see. See hoe Lids does this. He tries to troll with the "Which is worse" post, get's it thrown back in his face, then ignores it.

Lather. Rinse. Repeat. (http://www.conservativeunderground.com/forum505/showthread.php?t=6616&highlight=obama+discussion+race)
Seriously Blinky, come up with some new material, or at least answer the old attempts before starting the same one again.

YupItsMe
10-28-2008, 12:07 PM
Mmm..no, not really. Muslim extremists killed 3000 with two airplanes, and have killed thousands more before today. Theyve been throwing bombs, decapitating people, murdering women and children wholesale for over a century.

Today a woman was stoned to death for adultery in a Muslim country
Gay people are hanged in Iran by Muslims.
Christians are murdered by Muslims.
Children are used as human bombs by Muslims
Old men are gunned down in the street by Muslims.
102 people died because of some cartoons...murdered by Muslims
202 people died in Kuta because of Muslims.
35 peoiple died in Jakarta because of Muslims.
Two schoolgirls were beneaded by Muslims.

So far we have skinhead racist whackjobs: nil
Muslim extremists: several hundred thousand, and more every day.

Somethng to consider..no?

Thank you for posting this Sonna. Everyday, Christian missionaries are killed . primarily by Muslims. Muslims kill their own family members just for leaving Islam. To compare Mulim extremists to these two whackjobs is ludicrous. Maybe both of their thoughts are equally as horrid. Their deeds and actions don't even come close.

Goldwater
10-28-2008, 12:15 PM
OMG, our two resident moonbats are going at each other.

*makes popcorn*

I want buttered.

Eyelids
10-28-2008, 12:40 PM
I and LP both have bigger fish to fry than each other.

LogansPapa
10-28-2008, 01:01 PM
While I may have certain alliances within this forum - please, never attempt to speak for me. Ever.