PDA

View Full Version : First Freeze!!!

SarasotaRepub
10-27-2008, 05:58 PM
:eek: Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr....

Issued by The National Weather Service
St. Louis, MO
3:47 pm CDT, Mon., Oct. 27, 2008
... FREEZE WARNING REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM 1 AM TO 9 AM CDT TUESDAY...
THE COLDEST TEMPERATURES OF THE FALL ARE EXPECTED TO OCCUR TONIGHT AND EARLY TUESDAY MORNING... AS TEMPERATURES WILL DIP INTO THE 25 TO 30 DEGREE RANGE.
THE COLDEST TEMPERATURES... IN THE MID TO UPPER 20S... WILL BE FROM THE OZARKS INTO NORTHEAST MISSOURI AND WEST CENTRAL ILLINOIS. TEMPERATURES FROM SOUTHEAST MISSOURI INTO SOUTHERN ILLINOIS WILL BOTTOM OUT NEAR THE 30 DEGREE MARK.

Frost on teh pumpkin tonight!!!!:D

JB
10-27-2008, 06:10 PM
I hope "teh pumpkin" isn't code for "my balls". :eek: :D

SarasotaRepub
10-27-2008, 06:16 PM
I'd best not piss-off SLW tonight...:D

Gingersnap
10-27-2008, 07:36 PM
You're kidding! Why did I think you guys were more west in the Midwest? Or more north or something. We've been freezing every night for a while now. :(

Bubba Dawg
10-27-2008, 07:59 PM
We had light frost a couple of days last week. Real frost tonight and tomorrow night.

M21
10-27-2008, 09:46 PM
Our first snow storm just melted off this past weekend. Just enough to get our attention.

I put the chains on the tractor and mounted the blade. Dropping off the skis tomorrow for a tune up. Let it snow. :D

Gingersnap
10-27-2008, 09:57 PM
Our first snow storm just melted off this past weekend. Just enough to get our attention.

I put the chains on the tractor and mounted the blade. Dropping off the skis tomorrow for a tune up. Let it snow. :D

We had a touch of the White Gold last week as well. I'm not ready to ski yet. :(

SaintLouieWoman
10-27-2008, 10:01 PM
I'd best not piss-off SLW tonight...:D

Now, now, you never piss me off-----well, hardly ever. :p

M21
10-27-2008, 10:23 PM
We had a touch of the White Gold last week as well. I'm not ready to ski yet. :(

I'm praying for another epic snow year. The leaves are mostly off in the high country here and the small herd of elk we're used to seeing showed up at our place this morning. When they show up on that signals that it's about over. They'll hang around for a week two and then head to lower elevations then winters on in earnest.

We early voted tonight and there wasn't any line. Went straight in and out.

Gingersnap
10-27-2008, 10:27 PM
I'm praying for another epic snow year. The leaves are mostly off in the high country here and the small herd of elk we're used to seeing showed up at our place this morning. When they show up on that signals that it's about over. They'll hang around for a week two and then head to lower elevations then winters on in earnest.

We early voted tonight and there wasn't any line. Went straight in and out.

I'm praying for it too. There is no downside for Colorado if we get a ton of snow. Those blood suckers will have to drop lift ticket prices to cater to the tourists. :D

FlaGator
10-28-2008, 07:58 AM
This global warming will be the death of us all I tell you!

Hawkgirl
11-18-2008, 05:26 PM
I want snow!!! :mad:

Living in La
11-19-2008, 08:08 AM
It is 30 degrees in southern Louisiana this morning. High temperature of 71 and then 60s for a few days. I wish it would snow but no one knows how to drive in it so everything would shut down and I would be stuck in the house with teenagers and a seven year old.