PDA

View Full Version : Yikes… Obama compares the USA to… Nazi Germany!

megimoo
10-27-2008, 09:13 PM
As is common knowledge by now, Obama spoke about how the redistribution of wealth is a right that ought to be enshrined in the consitution.

In the same audio recording, Obama goes even further, and argues that during the time of Brown vs. Board of Education, the doctrines of Nazism that folks were fighting against in WWII, were the same doctrines we were the United States of America had back home:

The link to the audio is here: Chicago Public
http://www.wbez.org/audio_library/od_rajan01.asp#010118
Radio - Audio Library: Odyssey. This excerpt starts at 15:30:

“…just to take a, sort of a realist perspective…there’s a lot of change going on outside of the Court, um, that, that judges essentially have to take judicial notice of. I mean you’ve got World War II, you’ve got uh, uh, uh, the doctrines of Nazism, that, that we are fighting against, that start looking uncomfortably similar to what we have going on, back here at home.”

Now I don’t know about you, but I think Nazism is the worst scourge mankind has faced in the modern age. To compare Nazi Germany, a governing system complete with the Gestapo, the SS, Gas Chambers, Mass Graves, Pogroms, etc with what was going on in a democratic United States is beyond ridiculous, it is simply bizzare. However, when you consider the fact that this was a Barack Obama who hung out with Reverend Wright of “God Damn America” fame, it seems perfectly normal.

What is more bizzare is that a man who can make such a foolish comparison publicly would be taken as a viable contender for the Presidency by a large segment of the voting public.

Speaking of Nazi tactics, here is Barbara West on her Joe Biden interview experience and what it bodes for democracy…http://www.puma08.com/2008/10/27/yikes-obama-compares-the-usa-to-nazi-germany/

GrumpyOldLady
10-28-2008, 07:07 AM
Obama is what/who = Nazi Germany

The simularities are astounding. And frightening.

Goldwater
10-28-2008, 07:11 AM
DailyKos etc. always compare America to Nazi Germany when they're all angry.

Wacky whack whack mcwhackers.