PDA

View Full Version : Pelosi says don't be afraid of Democrat control

megimoo
10-27-2008, 09:55 PM
Pelosi says don't be afraid of Democrat control video

MOUNTAIN VIEW, CA (KGO) -- In the home stretch of the presidential campaign, San Francisco Democrat Nancy Pelosi has become a key piece of the Republican campaign strategy.(Snip) "Elect us, hold us accountable, and make a judgment and then go from there. But I do tell you that if the Democrats win and have substantial majorities, Congress of the United States will be more bipartisan," said Pelosi.
http://abclocal.go.com/kgo/story?section=news/politics&id=6473426

AmPat
10-28-2008, 03:48 AM
"Elect us, hold us accountable, and make a judgment and then go from there.
Impossible without the Liberal media's help. You are at 9% and yet the public still holds Republicans accountable. Your 9% Congress is a failed Congress. There has NEVER been a more disasterous Congress in history as this yet you get a pass from the people (due to media lapdogs).

But I do tell you that if the Democrats win and have substantial majorities, Congress of the United States will be more bipartisan," said Pelosi.
You have obstructed progress and legislation as a minority. You then bitch about an obstructionist minority Republican block. You have done nothing to indicate you are Bipartisan. You have accomplished-------------NOTHING! What's not to like?:rolleyes:

GrumpyOldLady
10-28-2008, 07:05 AM
Pelosi says don't be afraid of Democrat control

You bet your backend I'm agraid of Democrat control.
I'm VERY VERY afraid.
Every sane person should be.

This is just like pre-WWIII Germany. It's the same.
That's not melodrama. That's the truth.

Goldwater
10-28-2008, 07:07 AM
Even Howard Dean is saying Republicans are tax and spend.

How did this day get here?

Gingersnap
10-28-2008, 09:04 AM
Even Howard Dean is saying Republicans are tax and spend.

How did this day get here?

Because the Republican Party dropped their conservative principles in an effort to look more warm and fuzzy to their critics. They ended up being just as wishy-washy and spendy as the Democrats but without the naked people and the old women and old transvestites in pink shirts.

If the Republicans ever decided to return to conservative principles, they'd regain their base and kick donkey butt all over Washington.

Goldwater
10-28-2008, 09:39 AM
Because the Republican Party dropped their conservative principles in an effort to look more warm and fuzzy to their critics. They ended up being just as wishy-washy and spendy as the Democrats but without the naked people and the old women and old transvestites in pink shirts.

If the Republicans ever decided to return to conservative principles, they'd regain their base and kick donkey butt all over Washington.

This will be their fourth chance now.

Patience is starting to wain.

Rebel Yell
10-28-2008, 09:41 AM
Elect us, hold us accountable, and make a judgment and then go from there.

Ain't that where we are now?