PDA

View Full Version : Mace sprayed on Republican office workers in Galax

Teetop
10-28-2008, 03:21 PM
I wonder what their DUmmie nicknames are? (http://www.wsls.com/sls/news/local/new_river_valley/article/mace_sprayed_on_republican_office_workers_in_galax/20109/) :confused:

WSLS News Staff
news@wsls.com
Published: October 27, 2008

Original story 3:45 p.m., updated with mugshots 4:36 p.m.

Galax Police say they’re investigating a strange attack at the Republican Party headquarters in the city.

Officers tell WSLS that shortly before 1:00 p.m. Monday, a man and woman went inside the office on Grayson Street. Then, police say the man, Daniel Meinecke, physically assaulted one of the Republican campaign workers. Police also say the woman, Cara Hindman, sprayed pepper mace on five Republican campaign workers.

Officers charged 29-year-old Daniel Meineck with one count of misdemeanor assault.

Officers charged 26-year-old Cara Hindman with five counts of misdemeanor assault.

Both have since been released on a secure bond, pending arraignment.

Mugshots below from Galax City Police:

(Mugshots at URL above.)

One comment left at the URL above is;

Posted by ( angela rector ) on October 27, 2008 at 8:20 pm

I THINK YOU SHOULD HEAR BOTH SIDES OF THE STORY BEFORE YOU POST YOUR COMMENTS…

Typical friggin moonbat. :rolleyes:

Eyelids
10-28-2008, 03:24 PM
After Ashley Todd you have to wait for the full story to come out.

Molon Labe
10-28-2008, 03:27 PM
After Ashley Todd you have to wait for the full story to come out.

This is in my state

If the Aslhley Todd crap is news...so is this.

I don't agree that either are worthy of headlines...

megimoo
10-28-2008, 03:29 PM
I wonder what their DUmmie nicknames are? (http://www.wsls.com/sls/news/local/new_river_valley/article/mace_sprayed_on_republican_office_workers_in_galax/20109/) :confused:

WSLS News Staff
news@wsls.com
Published: October 27, 2008

Original story 3:45 p.m., updated with mugshots 4:36 p.m.

Galax Police say they’re investigating a strange attack at the Republican Party headquarters in the city.

Officers tell WSLS that shortly before 1:00 p.m. Monday, a man and woman went inside the office on Grayson Street. Then, police say the man, Daniel Meinecke, physically assaulted one of the Republican campaign workers. Police also say the woman, Cara Hindman, sprayed pepper mace on five Republican campaign workers.

Officers charged 29-year-old Daniel Meineck with one count of misdemeanor assault.

Officers charged 26-year-old Cara Hindman with five counts of misdemeanor assault.

Both have since been released on a secure bond, pending arraignment.

Mugshots below from Galax City Police:

(Mugshots at URL above.)

One comment left at the URL above is;

Typical friggin moonbat. :rolleyes:If some sucker sprayed pepper mace at me I think I would turn down right unfriendly and ruin his smile !

Eyelids
10-28-2008, 03:32 PM
I wonder what megimoo does for a living..

Rebel Yell
10-28-2008, 03:49 PM
If some sucker sprayed pepper mace at me I think I would scream, MY EYES, MY EYES 11111

Trust me, that's what you'd do. A little later, you could ruin his smile.;)

megimoo
10-28-2008, 03:52 PM
Trust me, that's what you'd do. A little later, you could ruin his smile.;)

You are no doubt correct !

Rebel Yell
10-28-2008, 03:56 PM
You are no doubt correct !

I bought some when I was about 14. My buddy and I sprayed some on a piece of paper and didn't realize we had the ceiling fan on. It took a few minutes but once it got stirred up, it was time to go. I couldn't imagine getting it sprayed directly on you.

megimoo
10-28-2008, 04:13 PM
I bought some when I was about 14. My buddy and I sprayed some on a piece of paper and didn't realize we had the ceiling fan on. It took a few minutes but once it got stirred up, it was time to go. I couldn't imagine getting it sprayed directly on you.We did the same with some skunk juice a friend had .We were planning to spray it on his sisters underwear but we had it all over us instead !.That led to a major grounding problem !

Eyelids
10-28-2008, 04:16 PM
THATS TERRIBLE MEGIMOO!!!

oh my god his sister's underwear?! fucking... OUCH