PDA

View Full Version : Mccain Gains In All Three Tracking Polls

megimoo
10-28-2008, 03:55 PM
MCCAIN GAINS IN ALL THREE TRACKING POLLS

Zogby, Rasmussen and Gallup all report McCain closing to 5 points back. Zogby had him 12 back, Rasmussen 8 and Gallup 6 in their previous polling. McCain's use of the Joe the Plumber and the tax issue in his ads is working! Unilaterally, John McCain agreed to disarm himself by refusing to use perhaps his most potent weapon in exposing Barack Obama: the Democrats' relationship with Rev. Jeremiah Wright. The McCain campaign and, at its direction, the Republican Party, have banned use of footage of Rev. Wright from their campaign commercials. Perhaps for fear of being accused of racism, they...

http://www.dickmorris.com/blog/

Eyelids
10-28-2008, 03:59 PM
I am not convinced this is statistically significant yet, but for arguments sake I'll say it is. It's time to really focus on state polling and the electoral math, national opinion polls are great tools up until the week before the election but then they start to not really matter much. It takes time for gains from national polling to trickle down to the states, and with a week to go now there just isn't enough of it for John McCain.

btw- Dick Morris is an idiot.

Speedy
10-28-2008, 10:14 PM
Let's see how you feel about the statistical significance of McCain winning the election. Of course you will just cry about how racist we are for not voting for Obama in the first place.

crockspot
10-29-2008, 09:52 AM
Let's see how you feel about the statistical significance of McCain winning the election. Of course you will just cry about how racist we are for not voting for Obama in the first place.

You know, I've seen this written in a lot of places. "If you do not vote for Obama, you are a racist." Makes about as much sense as "If you do not vote for McCain, you are both an ageist and a sexist."

Speedy
10-29-2008, 10:05 AM
You know, I've seen this written in a lot of places. "If you do not vote for Obama, you are a racist." Makes about as much sense as "If you do not vote for McCain, you are both an ageist and a sexist."

I will bet anyone that more a higher percentage of White voters will vote for Obama than Black voters for McCain. Who is more racist? The Blacks who will vote 95% for Obama or the whites who have among them about 35%-40% who are willing to not vote for the white guy?