PDA

View Full Version : Someone Tell Me WHY I Am Not Allowed to Compare Fascist McCain Tactics to Nazis?

Shakespeare
10-28-2008, 05:24 PM
]
Someone Tell Me WHY I Am Not Allowed to Compare Fascist McCain Tactics to Nazis?
McStupid thinks the GOP is building death camps and buzz bombs?
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x4310499

JB
10-28-2008, 05:41 PM
Holy shit. Who the hell would read that OP?

IF Hussein wins will I be able to call him a chimp like they do GW without being called a racist? Barry's a damn dead ringer for Curious George.

Will I be able to hang Barry in effigy like that numnutz in Cali is doing right now with Palin without being hanged in effigy myself?

Enquiring minds want to know. /end threadjack

Dan D. Doty
10-28-2008, 06:29 PM
Who's talking censorship?

Who said they want radio hosts in prison?

Who has been cheering for dictators and Islmofascists for the last eight years?

Guess who, DU :rolleyes:

FDK
10-28-2008, 07:40 PM
Go ahead and call McCain a NAZI! (All it does is make you look like the MOONBAT that you are. ) :D

SarasotaRepub
10-28-2008, 08:33 PM
LOL!!! I see McCamy is going for UGP type screeds! :D

Ree
10-28-2008, 10:44 PM
How frikkin mind fucked do ya have to be to post that chit?...

Lanie
10-29-2008, 12:00 AM
I think that people who believe this world will come to an end if their candidate isn't chosen should go live in some other countries for a while and then come back.

Shakespeare
10-29-2008, 10:48 AM
"Personally, I think you sound like an idiot to compare McCain to the Nazis."

I'm surprised that several posters were allowed to post in disagreement.
They'll probably get their accounts deleted soon.

GrumpyOldLady
10-29-2008, 11:23 AM
THIS guy is the freak'n facist ... nazi style.

“To avoid being mistaken for a sellout, I chose my friends carefully. The more politically active black students. The foreign students. The Chicanos. The Marxist professors and structural feminists.”

—Barack Obama in his memoir, Dreams From My Father

Molon Labe
10-29-2008, 11:31 AM
As someone noted here recently

As a usenet political discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Reductio ad Hitlerum (aka - "Hitler") approaches one - Mike Godwin - Godwin's Law