PDA

View Full Version : The Modern Social Liberal

Laoshi
11-27-2015, 09:05 PM
Modern social liberals do not appear to have the ability to reason using facts; they feel using emotion, containing elements of both sympathy and empathy. Of course, it would be unfair to state that all modern liberals are afflicted to the same extent and disability and examples range from the questionable mental health of Pelosi to the violence of Ayres and anywhere in-between.
Liberals are not stupid, quite the contrary, but their abnormal views and tentative grasp on reality are what appear to the vast majority as strange.

''Kill all the rich people. Break up their cars and apartments. Bring the revolution home, kill your parents, that's where it's really at.'' (Bill Ayers).
Ayres too started life as a radical and hip middle class liberal.

''Unemployment benefits are creating jobs faster than practically any other program.” (Nancy Pelosi).
Pelosi’s progressive government dependency beliefs produced this faux pas.

Elsewhere, modern liberal thought compares to a form of narcissistic personality disorder. Clinical and forensic psychiatrist Rossiter, L, H (2005), in “The Liberal Mind: The Psychological Causes of Political Madness.” states:

''The roots of liberalism – and its associated madness – can be clearly identified by understanding how children develop from infancy to adulthood and how distorted development produces the irrational beliefs of the liberal mind. When the modern liberal mind whines about imaginary victims, rages against imaginary villains and seeks above all else to run the lives of persons competent to run their own lives, the neurosis of the liberal mind becomes painfully obvious.''
In the interests of fairness, I have tried to find a professional psychiatric critique of the above, without success.

The world is littered with the mass graves of those liberal believers who thought government could produce a utopia and the ones who finally realised that State control was in fact a dictatorship were the first in them. There has never existed an equal society; workers have never held the wealth of nations, no one has yet been able to feed the world and both Moore and Gore did not manage to change the earth’s climate, but became overnight millionaires convincing people to believe they could.

The following explanatory article takes both a serious and humorous look at modern day social liberals; what are they, where do they come from, what are their aims and the consequences . . .
It’s a lengthy read, but I’ve tried to keep it simple, entertaining and informative, with illustrations.

A beginner’s guide to the Modern Social Liberal: Scroll down the page to read the full article.

http://www.academia.edu/11730219/The_Modern_Social_Liberal

The modern day revolution occurs not from the starving masses standing on barricades, but from the soothing tones of a media politician and the placating advice of a social worker. The new gulags will be Government subsidised housing and the unemployment queues will provide bread for all.

Nation states arise from shared values and norms providing a consensus within that particular society. The breakdown of those values and norms leaves both a social and political vacuum open to exploitation by political social engineering.

The vacuum left by western post industrialism has produced open borders, mass immigration, State entitlement dependency and the modern social liberal fixated on an ideological view of a European super state led by one government. It is no coincidence that those who now administer the wealth of others and encourage the belief system of equality and diversity across Europe, the politicians, bankers and big business (the elite), contain the wealthiest individuals.

Despite an entitlement welfare society, poverty is at an all-time high, inner city riots, no-go areas, ghettos reflecting culture and/or ethnicity are commonplace, and the UK indigenous population are fleeing in their millions. In half a century of liberalism, the western world has already swung so far to the left that the principles of free speech, controlled immigration, national identity and minority integration produce a labelling of right wing extremism.

We live in an age of self-inflicted stupidity, in which drug addicted ‘idols’ are clever and the intelligent are nerds. Everything is ‘awesome’ and attention spans resemble those of a goldfish. Everyone is an ‘expert’ courtesy of google and the new social is Facebook and Twitter, where the level of interaction and education stands out for all to see. Is this a coup or a revolution, an accident or an intended consequence?

Throughout history, advancements in society have come from individuals, not minority groups or ideologies. In the last half century, the western world has regressed to a modern era equivalent of witch-hunts and inquisitions. Lives are destroyed by free speech as already brainwashed population’s chant the mantra’s of buzzwords and politically correct soundbites. Why, in historical ideologies, which promise equality for all, have populations sought to escape to those that promote individuality and property rights? What incomprehensible logic leads modern social liberals to assume that the term ‘freedom’ is but a repetition of already failed ideologies? Why do the independent radical thinkers of our age sound so like the radical thinkers of those of previous generations whose ideas ended in mass graves and Gulags? In the following short articles, the author argues that, ‘Workers of the world unite’, ‘Change you can believe in’ and ‘One Europe’ remain closely aligned.

Dan D. Doty
11-27-2015, 11:04 PM
Laoshi, you're going to do well here :cool:

Laoshi
11-27-2015, 11:55 PM
Laoshi, you're going to do well here :cool:

Thank you for your comment. I’m just dipping my toe in the water at the moment. :smile-new:
Hello forum; I’m not as rigid or authoritarian as I appear, it’s just my style of academic writing.

http://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/c7/56/26/c756260b3a24639b7bca86ff11b6b893.png

SarasotaRepub
11-28-2015, 12:07 AM
Liberals are not stupid, quite the contrary, but their abnormal views and tentative grasp on reality are what appear to the vast majority as strange.

Something I have said many times.

When you have the time (if you already have not) check out our
forum dedicated to our polar opposites. You will be amazed
or sickened, or both.

Best/Worst of DU/Discussionist forum (http://www.conservativeunderground.com/forum505/forumdisplay.php?10-Best-Worst-of-DU-Discussionist)

Laoshi
11-28-2015, 12:57 AM
Something I have said many times.

When you have the time (if you already have not) check out our
forum dedicated to our polar opposites. You will be amazed
or sickened, or both.

Best/Worst of DU/Discussionist forum (http://www.conservativeunderground.com/forum505/forumdisplay.php?10-Best-Worst-of-DU-Discussionist)

Few things amaze me anymore, but I’ll check the thread out.
Amazing indoctrination technique, who’d have ever thought it. Clever man Obama. :smile-new:

"Lord, we have again come to you in prayer, and you have heard our cries from heaven, and you have sent us again from the state called Illinois, a man called Barack to heal our land."
Glanton, D, 29.11.2008, ‘Some see God's will in Obama win’, in Chicago Tribune.

http://www.ratzingerfanclub.com/Obama/prophecy_fulfilled.gif

SaintLouieWoman
11-28-2015, 01:46 AM
Thank you for your posts. They are very enlightening. I have a question for you---have you noticed an increasing detachment on the part of Obama? SR and I have been saying that there's something about his appearance. He looks distracted, as if he's somehow being controlled, almost a puppet. We aren't surprised that he's getting more blatant in what he's trying to do. He is a lame duck president, so apparently feels that he doesn't have to put on the mask of "cool" and "nice". I never thought he was nice.

Laoshi
11-28-2015, 03:09 AM
Thank you for your posts. They are very enlightening. I have a question for you---have you noticed an increasing detachment on the part of Obama? SR and I have been saying that there's something about his appearance. He looks distracted, as if he's somehow being controlled, almost a puppet. We aren't surprised that he's getting more blatant in what he's trying to do. He is a lame duck president, so apparently feels that he doesn't have to put on the mask of "cool" and "nice". I never thought he was nice.

Yes, there is an agenda behind Obama, but his time is coming to an end and he’s done his job. If Clinton, a self-confessed progressive comes next, you’re finished. Obama is a former, political grass roots radical activist and a very successful one. He’s made nearly a third of America government welfare dependent, nationalised medical care and introduced Common Core education – that’s no mean feat in seven years – ‘fundamentally transforming the United States of America’. This means the government now control a large section of the people’s daily food supply, medical care and educational indoctrination. In other words, the government now own the majority of those people.

Of course, he didn’t do this on his own; these people also helped.
http://www.westernjournalism.com/exclusive-investigative-reports/obama-surrounds-himself-with-the-most-extreme-appointees-in-american-history/

Obama is a cultural Marxist, it’s his job to dumb down society and increase government reliance, which is the topic of my next thread later, which I’ll go into depth with and relate to their effects within current society.

The following Bezmenov video has been edited by ‘commieblaster.’ It’s old and has been brought up to date with images; yet the techniques Bezmanov explains will probably be the most informative ten minutes you will ever spend. What he is explaining is current cultural Marxism and the critical theory used in the dumbing down period preceding progressivism, by an assortment of radical Marxists, calling themselves democrats and a President endorsed by the CPUSA.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Iz3VjoHXLA

RobJohnson
11-28-2015, 09:37 AM
Modern social liberals do not appear to have the ability to reason using facts; they feel using emotion, containing elements of both sympathy and empathy. Of course, it would be unfair to state that all modern liberals are afflicted to the same extent and disability and examples range from the questionable mental health of Pelosi to the violence of Ayres and anywhere in-between.

''Kill all the rich people. Break up their cars and apartments. Bring the revolution home, kill your parents, that's where it's really at.'' (Bill Ayers).
Ayres too started life as a radical and hip middle class liberal.

''Unemployment benefits are creating jobs faster than practically any other program.” (Nancy Pelosi).
Pelosi’s progressive government dependency beliefs produced this faux pas.

Elsewhere, modern liberal thought compares to a form of narcissistic personality disorder. Clinical and forensic psychiatrist Rossiter, L, H (2005), in “The Liberal Mind: The Psychological Causes of Political Madness.” states:

''The roots of liberalism – and its associated madness – can be clearly identified by understanding how children develop from infancy to adulthood and how distorted development produces the irrational beliefs of the liberal mind. When the modern liberal mind whines about imaginary victims, rages against imaginary villains and seeks above all else to run the lives of persons competent to run their own lives, the neurosis of the liberal mind becomes painfully obvious.''
In the interests of fairness, I have tried to find a professional psychiatric critique of the above, without success.

The world is littered with the mass graves of those liberal believers who thought government could produce a utopia and the ones who finally realised that State control was in fact a dictatorship were the first in them. There has never existed an equal society; workers have never held the wealth of nations, no one has yet been able to feed the world and both Moore and Gore did not manage to change the earth’s climate, but became overnight millionaires convincing people to believe they could.

The following explanatory article takes both a serious and humorous look at modern day social liberals; what are they, where do they come from, what are their aims and the consequences . . .
It’s a lengthy read, but I’ve tried to keep it simple, entertaining and informative, with illustrations.

A beginner’s guide to the Modern Social Liberal: Scroll down the page to read the full article.

http://www.academia.edu/11730219/The_Modern_Social_Liberal

The modern day revolution occurs not from the starving masses standing on barricades, but from the soothing tones of a media politician and the placating advice of a social worker. The new gulags will be Government subsidised housing and the unemployment queues will provide bread for all.

Nation states arise from shared values and norms providing a consensus within that particular society. The breakdown of those values and norms leaves both a social and political vacuum open to exploitation by political social engineering.

The vacuum left by western post industrialism has produced open borders, mass immigration, State entitlement dependency and the modern social liberal fixated on an ideological view of a European super state led by one government. It is no coincidence that those who now administer the wealth of others and encourage the belief system of equality and diversity across Europe, the politicians, bankers and big business (the elite), contain the wealthiest individuals.

Despite an entitlement welfare society, poverty is at an all-time high, inner city riots, no-go areas, ghettos reflecting culture and/or ethnicity are commonplace, and the UK indigenous population are fleeing in their millions. In half a century of liberalism, the western world has already swung so far to the left that the principles of free speech, controlled immigration, national identity and minority integration produce a labelling of right wing extremism.

We live in an age of self-inflicted stupidity, in which drug addicted ‘idols’ are clever and the intelligent are nerds. Everything is ‘awesome’ and attention spans resemble those of a goldfish. Everyone is an ‘expert’ courtesy of google and the new social is Facebook and Twitter, where the level of interaction and education stands out for all to see. Is this a coup or a revolution, an accident or an intended consequence?

Throughout history, advancements in society have come from individuals, not minority groups or ideologies. In the last half century, the western world has regressed to a modern era equivalent of witch-hunts and inquisitions. Lives are destroyed by free speech as already brainwashed population’s chant the mantra’s of buzzwords and politically correct soundbites. Why, in historical ideologies, which promise equality for all, have populations sought to escape to those that promote individuality and property rights? What incomprehensible logic leads modern social liberals to assume that the term ‘freedom’ is but a repetition of already failed ideologies? Why do the independent radical thinkers of our age sound so like the radical thinkers of those of previous generations whose ideas ended in mass graves and Gulags? In the following short articles, the author argues that, ‘Workers of the world unite’, ‘Change you can believe in’ and ‘One Europe’ remain closely aligned.

Excellent!

Dori
11-28-2015, 12:22 PM
Yuri Bezmenov is my go to guy whenever I need to understand today's liberals, yet also needing to keep it simple and focused. (there are other ex-KGB's that have written similar things). I also reread the Communist Goals. (from the Naked Communist).

All this stuff was predicted long ago and has come to pass. It's been so successful, that we are now seeing it mutate from a simple outline into complex ideas that lack both common sense or logic.

Sometimes your head spins when you see what's happening to this country. Trying to figure out what makes these people, like Obama, tick is crazy making.

But, it's too late to put the genie (or commie) back in the bottle. Like Yuri said, once these people have been brainwashed, there is nothing you can do or say to change their minds.

SarasotaRepub
11-28-2015, 12:58 PM
So basically, the reward of the "useful idiots" is a bullet in the
head or its modern equivalent.

Dori
11-28-2015, 01:12 PM
So basically, the reward of the "useful idiots" is a bullet in the
head or its modern equivalent.

Yep....pretty much. Even the loony tunes on DU are complaining about all the idiocy going on today, on college campuses.

Like Yuri said, their ideas eventually turn on them, and they seem shocked when it happens.

....there will be no place for dissent in future Marxist-Leninist America.

In [the] future these people will simply be squashed like cockroaches for criticizing the government. Nobody is going to pay them nothing for their beautiful noble ideas of EQUALITY. This they won't understand and it will be the greatest shock for them, of course.