PDA

View Full Version : Cultural Marxism Explained

Laoshi
11-28-2015, 09:46 PM
For those that want to know what is happening, here it is. I hope this goes some way to explaining the turmoil and chaos occurring all across the west, not just America.

Warning! Graphic content.
http://www.academia.edu/14419238/The_Death_of_Western_Civilisation_Cultural_Marxism
Scroll down the link page to read. Focus specifically on the eleven points explained. Again, I’ve tried to make it interesting, with illustrations, in an ‘easy to read’ format.

Introduction
When people look for signs of Marxist-Leninist communism, they often make the mistake of associating it with images of red flags, workers protests, or attempts at a violent overthrow of the system. Cultural Marxism is not the end game, it is what Gramsci termed as the ‘slow march through the institutions’ – the dumbing down of society to prepare for communism, which in today’s era translates as progressivism, a rule by the elite, which is all communism ever was.

Marx got it wrong. During WW1, the workers didn’t rise up and fight the capitalist class, they slaughtered each other instead. After the Bolshevik revolution, the masses of Europe didn’t rise up either. Something was wrong and what was immediately obvious is that revolutions don’t occur in societies where populations are property owning and have full stomachs, in which case, if the masses wouldn’t come to the revolution, the revolution must come to the masses.

The theorists realised two important factors; a) that it wasn’t about class but culture and b) if society is constructed using norms, values and traditions, remove these and society would collapse, leaving the way open for revolution.
The answer from the theoretical Marxists of the pre-war German ’Frankfurt school’ was to dumb down societies until, in Marx’s words, the workers literally had nothing more to lose but their chains – if you have nothing, you have nothing to lose.

What is cultural Marxism
Cultural Marxism takes the traditional values and norms of western society and (deconstructs), reverses them using critical theory. If culture and patriotism holds society together, these become discarded for diversity. If previously the family provided the basis for morality and cohesiveness, that is replaced by alternative lifestyle choices. If religion provided the morals for society, that is replaced with atheism, or alternative forms of belief . . .

If classical economic Marxism is about who owns the means and modes of production, then cultural Marxism is about group identity and as the peasants and workers of economic Marxism were the exploited, the victims of culture; the disposed, homosexuals, blacks, feminists . . . became the new exploited cultural peasants and western culture and the indigenous population, the new bourgeoisie.

Critical theory
Simplified, critical theory proposes that what we see and perceive isn’t fact, but a distortion based on moral relativism (our own world view) and social norms (traditions). In other words, when we see a cup, it is only a cup because we’ve been told it is and to someone else it might be a flowerpot. This reverses objectivity and the need for science and reduces perception to that of each individual’s subjectivity. Each person’s opinion then replaces the consensus of what is, becoming what each thinks it is, or should be. By doing so, it encourages the individual to seek out new forms of being, unrestrained by the convention and norms of traditional society. In this context, critical theory could be viewed as a form of the European definition of social anarchy.

Political correctness
Contrary to popular opinion, political correctness (PC) doesn’t just restrict free speech, it redefines speech, which in turn produces a consensus view in which both thought and speech reflect a universal belief, using legislation, peer pressure and the labelling theory to force consent. If critical theory were an ideology, subjective morality would be its manifesto and PC its voting system.

''Moscow Central Committee in 1943: “Members and front organizations must continually embarrass, discredit and degrade our critics. When obstructionists become too irritating, label them as fascist, or Nazi or anti-Semitic…The association will, after enough repetition, become ‘fact’ in the public mind.''
Lind, B., 2000, ‘The Origins of Political Correctness.’
Does this remind you of debates with today’s liberals?

By aligning themselves with a State controlling ideology, the modern social liberals and self-styled radical free thinkers are themselves being led into totalitarianism by following a new age adaptation of communism. The distinction between an issue deemed politically incorrect, is that it generally means that is factually correct. Political correctness was not designed to solve problems; it was designed to create situations of interference, which only the State could solve.

The German ’Frankfurt school’ (Institut für Sozialforschung), proposed these recommendations for the dumbing down of society in the early 1930s. See how many you can spot in today’s society.

THE ELEVEN MAIN PROPOSALS OF THE FRANKFURT SCHOOL
1 The creation of racism offences
2 Continual change to create confusion
3 The teaching of sex and homosexuality to children
4 The undermining of schools and teachers authority
5 Huge immigration to destroy identity
6 The promotion of excessive drinking
7. Emptying of churches
8 An unreliable legal system with bias against victims of crime
9 Dependency on the state or state benefits
10 Control and dumbing down of media
11 Encouraging the breakdown of the family

This is cultural Marxism, disguised as human rights, freedom and ''change you can believe in''.
''America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.'' Lincoln.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/44/12/1d/44121d064b02ff0713fa6260f63a8726.png

SarasotaRepub
11-29-2015, 12:40 AM
Wow...

RobJohnson
11-29-2015, 01:02 AM
Political correctness
Contrary to popular opinion, political correctness (PC) doesn’t just restrict free speech, it redefines speech, which in turn produces a consensus view in which both thought and speech reflect a universal belief, using legislation, peer pressure and the labelling theory to force consent. If critical theory were an ideology, subjective morality would be its manifesto and PC its voting system.

So true.

SarasotaRepub
11-29-2015, 02:47 AM
Fits our "Buds" on DU to a tee...:biggrin-new:

RobJohnson
11-29-2015, 03:48 AM
Fits our "Buds" on DU to a tee...:biggrin-new:

Yes it does.

I really enjoyed reading that.

Laoshi
11-29-2015, 06:18 AM
Having a basic knowledge of cultural Marxism will enable people to understand the reasons behind the civil unrest, the race baiters, the inner city drug epidemics, mass immigration . . . which in turn will help expose those behind it. In America, Mr. Obama and his merry band of assorted Marxists and radicals. It is also no coincidence that this is occurring all across the west, at the same time.
You won’t believe what comes after the dumbing down period!

This isn’t a coincidence either. Unless it’s stopped, this is the next generation who will vote out your constitution.

''I have become a symbol of the possibility of America returning to our best traditions.'' - Obama

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJFC1qFCgyA

RobJohnson
11-29-2015, 06:22 AM
Having a basic knowledge of cultural Marxism will enable people to understand the reasons behind the civil unrest, the race baiters, the inner city drug epidemics, mass immigration . . . which in turn will help expose those behind it. In America, Mr. Obama and his merry band of assorted Marxists and radicals. It is also no coincidence that this is occurring all across the west, at the same time.
You won’t believe what comes after the dumbing down period!

This isn’t a coincidence either. Unless it’s stopped, this is the next generation who will vote out your constitution.

''I have become a symbol of the possibility of America returning to our best traditions.'' - Obama

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJFC1qFCgyA

Those poor children!

SarasotaRepub
11-29-2015, 12:25 PM
That YouTube is disgusting. "Teaching" that
kind of crap in the schools should be illegal.

I wonder what the LibTards would say if
that had been about W??? Heads would
have exploded.

ABC
11-29-2015, 01:47 PM
Wow, Laoshi. Thanks for your valuable contributions to these forums ...

I read all 18 pages of the pdf last night.

It was quite enlightening to say the least. Some I have know for years, that were once considered "conspiracy nonsense" which I always did believe to be true regardless of the naysayers.

The explanation of the usefulness of introducing "Common Core" was most interesting in the "dumbing down" of our children. Had never really looked into it ... other than considering the whole thing to be totally ridiculous.

Thanks again ~ ABC

Laoshi
11-29-2015, 06:50 PM
Wow, Laoshi. Thanks for your valuable contributions to these forums ...

I read all 18 pages of the pdf last night.

It was quite enlightening to say the least. Some I have know for years, that were once considered "conspiracy nonsense" which I always did believe to be true regardless of the naysayers.

The explanation of the usefulness of introducing "Common Core" was most interesting in the "dumbing down" of our children. Had never really looked into it ... other than considering the whole thing to be totally ridiculous.

Thanks again ~ ABC

I’m glad you enjoyed it. :smile-new: I’m surprised there aren’t more comments, or even critiques. I’m quite willing to debate what I say.

It is in the interests of liberals to deny cultural Marxism, and to attribute the chaos to racism, or a conspiracy theory. America arose from a bunch of people sitting in a room lit by candles to become the world’s leading superpower in less than 200 years and there is a reason for that. In the last 60 years, it has deviated and started to follow a utopic European ideology, with much the same results, but on a smaller scale, as Europe is now experiencing.

Common Core, or under the disguise of Education for All, Outcome Based Education, Quality Learning, No Child Left Behind, was widely practised in the old USSR. It’s a collectivised approach to education, where all must advance together as a group and the curriculum is checked for political correctness. When all eventually think-a-like, everyone will act a-like; there will be no more dissent and everyone will hold hands and live happily ever after . . . or whatever. That’s the theory behind it, but as events in Europe in the 20th century have shown, it doesn’t quite work out like that.

''Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.''
Albert Einstein

"The techniques of brainwashing developed in totalitarian countries are routinely used in psychological conditioning programs imposed on American school children. These include emotional shock and desensitization, psychological isolation from sources of support, stripping away defenses, manipulative cross-examination of the individual's underlying moral values, and inducing acceptance of alternative values by psychological rather than rational means."
Sowell, T, "Indoctrinating the Children," in Forbes, February 1, 1993, p. 65.

As an aside, I did pay a quick visit to the DU forum.

''Introduce yourself here! Meet and greet other DUers, share tips about DU, and get help in a positive, supportive environment. No whining about DU. People who create an unwelcoming atmosphere will be blocked from this forum.''

Translated
A mental health type support and assistance group. Receive counselling from others similarly affected by a detachment from reality. Stick to the script and don’t upset people - opinions and beliefs only please. Anyone causing distress by confusing the issues with facts will be blocked (not banned, as that would be judgmental and might cause some to feel offended)

Dori
11-29-2015, 08:39 PM
''Introduce yourself here! Meet and greet other DUers, share tips about DU, and get help in a positive, supportive environment. No whining about DU. People who create an unwelcoming atmosphere will be blocked from this forum.''

Translated
A mental health type support and assistance group. Receive counselling from others similarly affected by a detachment from reality. Stick to the script and don’t upset people - opinions and beliefs only please. Anyone causing distress by confusing the issues with facts will be blocked (not banned, as that would be judgmental and might cause some to feel offended)

LOL....you need to stick around and translate some more of the DU.
Liberal lunacy at it's best..... :biggrin-new:

ABC
11-29-2015, 09:53 PM
I’m glad you enjoyed it. :smile-new: I’m surprised there aren’t more comments, or even critiques. I’m quite willing to debate what I say.

Hang in there "Laoshi", love that nom de plume, btw! :smile-new:

Your part of the world is 13 hours ahead of where a lot of us live here in the USA ...

And starting tomorrow, Monday , CU members will be going back to work and getting back into what passes for "normal" life these days!

Enjoyed the site www.academia.edu and would dearly love to know which one you are on it ... but do understand the desire to remain anonymous.

All for now ~ ABC (in Florida actually, at the moment.)

Laoshi
11-29-2015, 11:08 PM
LOL....you need to stick around and translate some more of the DU.
Liberal lunacy at it's best..... :biggrin-new:

It’s just another way of thought. You can reason using logic, facts and science, or alternatively, using beliefs and opinions. Liberals are idealists, they just see things as they should be and not as they are. It’s a very childlike state, in which millions of children across the world believe in Father Christmas so there must be some truth in it; Obama becomes a God who appeared to heal the world and tens of millions of Americans aren’t unemployed, they’re just looking for work.

Take those beliefs away and what you’re left with is a child who has just been told that Father Christmas doesn’t exist and produces the same name calling and foot stamping.
It’s why DU, in their own words state: '' . . . get help in a positive, supportive environment.''

I’ll offer DU an introductory paragraph, courtesy of John Lennon, and a logo for free.

https://sp.yimg.com/xj/th?id=OIP.Mf116ee46220661d6be2b142af5ed98e3o0&pid=15.1&P=0&w=185&h=175

''Dream, dream away
Magic in the air, was magic in the air?
I believe, yes I believe
More I cannot say, what more can I say?''

Laoshi
11-30-2015, 12:13 AM
Hang in there "Laoshi", love that nom de plume, btw! :smile-new:

Your part of the world is 13 hours ahead of where a lot of us live here in the USA ...

And starting tomorrow, Monday , CU members will be going back to work and getting back into what passes for "normal" life these days!

Enjoyed the site www.academia.edu and would dearly love to know which one you are on it ... but do understand the desire to remain anonymous.

All for now ~ ABC (in Florida actually, at the moment.)

Actually, I’m pretty visible on the internet because that’s where I get my work from, but for obvious reasons at times I use a pseuodonym and of course, I don’t give out my telephone number, or Date of Birth, or exact location. I use LinkedIn and Academia.edu to publish content from time to time.
Not just political stuff, but resume construction, travel, teaching stuff . . . you’ve even got a photo of me and my other half on post three.
http://www.conservativeunderground.com/forum505/showthread.php?70579-The-Modern-Social-Liberal

SarasotaRepub
11-30-2015, 02:07 AM
Translated

No, you will be banned there by MIRT, Malicious Intruder Removal Team (MIR Team). They
have other members called Hosts...

Forum Hosts are regular DU members who meet certain eligibility requirements. Any DU member who meets these requirements may volunteer to serve as a Forum Host (http://www.democraticunderground.com/?com=hosts&volunteer=1251). If no Hosts are assigned to a particular forum, the DU Administrators serve as Hosts. Forum Hosts have one responsibility: They lock threads which they believe violate a forum's Statement of Purpose.

There are whole other boards made up of banned DUers. :biggrin-new:

It's rumored that many Hosts and MIR's are CU members but I wouldn't
know anything about that...:cool:

Laoshi
11-30-2015, 05:29 AM
No, you will be banned there by MIRT, Malicious Intruder Removal Team (MIR Team). They
have other members called Hosts...

There are whole other boards made up of banned DUers. :biggrin-new:

It's rumored that many Hosts and MIR's are CU members but I wouldn't
know anything about that...:cool:

I wouldn’t get involved in any of the tongue sticking out stuff. If opposing views are banned, it’s no longer a forum, but a place of safety and indoctrination and who willingly wants to bang their head against a wall. To give them their due, the statement of purpose is quite clear, don’t disagree and we all agree to agree.

SarasotaRepub
11-30-2015, 10:41 AM
To give them their due, the statement of purpose is quite clear, don’t disagree and we all agree to agree.

Quite true.