PDA

View Full Version : From Sonnabend: To all DU moles

Sonnabend
10-30-2008, 03:36 AM
Make sure you are up to speed. Those who don't wish to identify themselves, please read this thread and note the following

Intel: Bring over as many threads as you can, when DU goes into lockdown and if and when Obama loses, we will all enjoy the screams of anguish.

Threads: Sharing is goooood :D

Links, links, links for posterity ....

Please: NO SUICIDE RUNS...we need you intact and in place and feeding us lots of DUmmie goodness.

Additional appreciation will be shown for any new DUmmie conspiracy theories....the loonier the better.

CU needs moles :D

Constitutionally Speaking
10-30-2008, 05:24 AM
Make sure you are up to speed. Those who don't wish to identify themselves, please read this thread and note the following

Intel: Bring over as many threads as you can, when DU goes into lockdown and if and when Obama loses, we will all enjoy the screams of anguish.

Please: NO SUICIDE RUNS...we need you intact and in place and feeding us lots of DUmmie goodness.

Additional appreciation will be shown for any new DUmmie conspiracy theories....the loonier the better.

I would like to add that SCREENSHOTS are greatly appreciated also.

SarasotaRepub
10-30-2008, 01:11 PM
Yeah, especially if Underground Panther is involved. I'd like to see her
fur get soaked from the tears of joy or hate. Depends on who wins...:D

Teetop
10-30-2008, 02:07 PM
Yeah, especially if Underground Panther is involved. I'd like to see her
fur get soaked from the tears and/or urine of joy or hate. Depends on who wins...:D

Fixed. :) (Damn 10 character limit)

MoshMasterD
10-30-2008, 02:59 PM

Locked, stocked, and already trusted by the enemy.

Sonnabend
10-31-2008, 04:34 AM
As I said, if you have moles and need to be sure they wont be exposed, read this thread but do not post a reply in this thread.

Any queries, PM me.

GreatDanish
11-02-2008, 05:27 PM
My mole isn't paying up for the gold star to get in on Election Night so I'll welcome input from here.

And please, if we lose, someone please come up with a post about how we plan to deny the legitimacy of the election, do everything we can to make it fall apart, yada yada... just like they did last time.

I personally don't intend to do any of the above, but it frosted me last time and I've never forgotten it. The kind of person I am, though... I'll fall behind the president once he is elected because I love this country.

Eyelids
11-02-2008, 09:17 PM
I personally don't intend to do any of the above, but it frosted me last time and I've never forgotten it. The kind of person I am, though... I'll fall behind the president once he is elected because I love this country.

You're one of the few people here who will do that. It'll be sore loser central on CU.

patriot45
11-02-2008, 09:21 PM
You're one of the few people here who will do that. It'll be sore loser central on CU.

Why don't you say the same thing, come on go on record saying you will back McCain once he is selected!:cool:

Eyelids
11-02-2008, 09:23 PM
Sure, man I've lived with Bush the past 8 years and I dont refuse to call him my president or anything.

AmPat
11-02-2008, 10:00 PM

The evidence suggests otherwise. Are you lying or merely projecting your ignorance?

Just look at your sig line for proof.

Uhbama is the Al KaKa candidate of choice. They welcome the DIMS/LIBS as sympathizers and ANY/ALL Republicans as their enemy. Telling isn't it?:cool:

Sonnabend
11-02-2008, 10:06 PM
You're one of the few people here who will do that. It'll be sore loser central on DU.

FiXX0red :D

d_va
11-03-2008, 08:42 AM
Ready. Fire. Aim. :D

Over 1000 posts - check
Gold star in place - check

Should be fun !

x5060
11-03-2008, 12:21 PM
Sure, man I've lived with Bush the past 8 years and I dont refuse to call him my president or anything.

So you support Bush?