PDA

View Full Version : A Muslim doctor and sister helped convict pro-ISIS hate preachers on a major London s

Lanie
01-24-2016, 12:48 AM
A Muslim doctor and sister helped convict pro-ISIS hate preachers on a major London shopping street

A Muslim doctor and her sister have been praised for helping convict two pro-ISIS hate preachers after challenging them and taking pictures of their propaganda to the police.

Sisters Asmaa and Reem Al-Jufaisha, 36 and 24 respectively, confronted the two men after seeing their stall in Oxford Street to rally support for the terrorist group.

Despite the men hurling abuse at them and calling them “khuffar”, a derogatory term for non-believers, the women persisted in their confrontation.

They took pictures of the stall and the leaflets being handed out, which bore the Isis logo, and brought them to police.

Ibrahim Anderson, 38, and Shah Jahan Khan, 62, are now facing prison after being unanimously convicted of inviting support for a banned organisation at the Old Bailey, which they denied.

Anderson was also found guilty of possessing information useful for terrorism.

http://www.businessinsider.com.au/muslim-doctor-isis-hate-preachers-oxford-street-2016-1

patriot45
01-24-2016, 12:52 AM
What are you saying here? Happy, sad or mad?

Lanie
01-24-2016, 02:43 AM
What are you saying here? Happy, sad or mad?

I'm not saying anything. The article isn't my work.

I'm happy that a couple of Muslims helped bust a Muslim terrorist. I hope they get to live.

SVPete
01-24-2016, 10:48 AM
It would be nice if this became a trend. At this point, though, I (sadly) hope the two ladies wear kevlar vests any time they go into public.

Dori
01-24-2016, 12:06 PM
Muslim women are the biggest threat to Islam. Islam must know that, by the way they treat them.

Elspeth
01-24-2016, 09:01 PM
Muslim women are the biggest threat to Islam. Islam must know that, by the way they treat them.

ISLAMIC SCHOLAR: Muslim Men Allowed to Rape Non-Muslim Women to Humiliate Them'
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/muslim-scholar-says-allah-allows-muslim-men-to-rape-non-muslim-women/

AN ISLAMIC professor has allegedly claimed Muslim men are allowed by Allah to rape non-Muslim women in order to “humiliate” them.

Professor Saud Saleh – from Al-Azhar University in Cairo, Egypt – reportedly said rape is allowed between times of “legitimate war” between Muslims and their enemies.
What a peach.
In a television interview Saleh appears to try to discourage the purchase of slaves from Asian countries for sex, claiming Allah has given Muslim men a “legitimate” way to have sexual relations with slave women.

The controversial professor allegedly said slavery existed before Islam and anyone could trade “freeborn men and women” but that Islam put slavery “into order” by regulating when it was allowed.

It is believed she claimed the only “legitimately owned slaves come from among prisoners from a war”.

FlaGator
01-24-2016, 09:15 PM
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/muslim-scholar-says-allah-allows-muslim-men-to-rape-non-muslim-women/

AN ISLAMIC professor has allegedly claimed Muslim men are allowed by Allah to rape non-Muslim women in order to “humiliate” them.

Professor Saud Saleh – from Al-Azhar University in Cairo, Egypt – reportedly said rape is allowed between times of “legitimate war” between Muslims and their enemies.
What a peach.
In a television interview Saleh appears to try to discourage the purchase of slaves from Asian countries for sex, claiming Allah has given Muslim men a “legitimate” way to have sexual relations with slave women.

The controversial professor allegedly said slavery existed before Islam and anyone could trade “freeborn men and women” but that Islam put slavery “into order” by regulating when it was allowed.

It is believed she claimed the only “legitimately owned slaves come from among prisoners from a war”.

The Muslims should take a good look at the Old Testament (which they claim to follow) and they'll see that it put regulations and restrictions on slavery long before there was a Muslim religion. In fact the willful harming or injury of a slave or bond servant was strictly forbidden and often the slave was set free. The true God forbids rape and intentional humiliation of any kind against another human being (image bearer). If you compare the teachings of Islam to the teachings set down in the Old Testament then there can be no question that the Mohammedans don't worship the same God of the Hebrews and the Christians. They have been fooled by Satan in to following him and submitting to his will.

Dan D. Doty
01-24-2016, 09:37 PM

What a peach.

Slavery makes a comeback in the Muslim world, who would have thought it :rolleyes:

I just hope the folks in Europe and the US learn about this , but I'm also sure the SJWs will defend Muslim slavery to the death.

Rockntractor
01-24-2016, 10:45 PM
Slavery makes a comeback in the Muslim world, who would have thought it :rolleyes:

I just hope the folks in Europe and the US learn about this , but I'm also sure the SJWs will defend Muslim slavery to the death.
We will hear from liberals that some Muslim slavers aren't bad and treat their slaves well, soon we'll have feel good stories posted about Muslims that care about their slaves.

Lanie
01-24-2016, 11:30 PM
We will hear from liberals that some Muslim slavers aren't bad and treat their slaves well, soon we'll have feel good stories posted about Muslims that care about their slaves.

Very possible. I recall hearing some stories about how American slave owners weren't that bad to their slaves in most cases, how beating was supposedly rare and how some indoor slaves stayed with their "masters" after the war.

The point is some Muslims think Islam is about this and some are right about that. No matter which one is originally right, I think it's important to support the ones who are truly moderate and want to put an end to terrorism. If it changes their religion for the better, then that would be good.

Rockntractor
01-24-2016, 11:48 PM
Very possible. I recall hearing some stories about how American slave owners weren't that bad to their slaves in most cases, how beating was supposedly rare and how some indoor slaves stayed with their "masters" after the war.

The point is some Muslims think Islam is about this and some are right about that. No matter which one is originally right, I think it's important to support the ones who are truly moderate and want to put an end to terrorism. If it changes their religion for the better, then that would be good.
Islam is a societal cancer that should be contained in the Middle East and not allowed to spread to the rest of the world.
Wherever it goes it brings rape, death suffering.
It is to late as far as the ones that are citizens, they stay but we should not import any more.

SVPete
01-25-2016, 08:40 AM
I think it's at least partly along the lines of slavery in majority Muslim countries is being brought back out into the open. European colonial powers did their best to abolish it, but they "only" succeeded in driving it out of areas they controlled. So slavery among Muslims was much reduced, but never ceased entirely. The end of colonies and protectorates allowed it to crawl back out from under its rocks and start spreading again.

Western History, as taught in schools, focuses on the role Europeans played in the Africa-to-the-Americas slave trade, which was reprehensibly real. What is omitted or given token mention is the role of black victors in inter-tribal wars and Arab/Muslim slave traders.

BTW, Al-Azhar University is to Sunni Islam as Dallas Theological Seminary or Moody Bible Institute are to Evangelical Christians, very highly respected.

I recall hearing some stories about how American slave owners weren't that bad to their slaves in most cases, how beating was supposedly rare and how some indoor slaves stayed with their "masters" after the war.

Many slave owners in the US understood something fairly well. Their slaves were very valuable. Whether for house or field work, what they did was valuable, and angry and injured slaves wouldn't/couldn't do good work. For household slaves especially, close contact meant that love did sometimes grow that transcended the owner-property level (and I'm not talking about sex, which often was lust-driven and predatory).

My understanding is that a very small % of Southerners owned slaves - less than 10%. I wonder whether the KKK, in its earlier years and decades drew mainly from former slave owners, or mainly from whites who hadn't owned slaves. Or from both, with statistical acknowledgement of antebellum owner:non-owner proportions.

Dori
01-25-2016, 10:49 AM
Many slave owners in the US understood something fairly well. Their slaves were very valuable. Whether for house or field work, what they did was valuable, and angry and injured slaves wouldn't/couldn't do good work. For household slaves especially, close contact meant that love did sometimes grow that transcended the owner-property level (and I'm not talking about sex, which often was lust-driven and predatory).

I've been watching the new series of "Finding your roots" hosted by Henry Louis Gates. The show has been able to search the ancestors of black slave descendants, which is hard, as many of the census records don't list the names of slaves, and their last names today come from the last name of their slave holder.

The best records are from bills of sale and wills. A lot of salve holders gave their slaves their freedom upon the owners death. Slaves were worth as much as a thousand dollars, which I suspect was a lot of money back then. Some people who inherited slaves didn't necessarily want them, but felt a duty to take care of them, as free slaves didn't have an easy time of it.

One story was where a descendants ancestor was the personal slave of the state governor. He accompanied the governor to a meeting in Canada where he was captured by an abolitionist group. He missed his family, his home and the governor and escaped the abolitionists and went back to his home and slavery.

One of my favorite books is called "Jubilee". It's about a slave woman who grew up in the home of the owner, also her father, and then her life after emancipation. It's a true story. It's worth the read if you enjoy reading about that era. It's extremely detailed about life during that time. The period following the war was extremely difficult for freed slaves. I can understand why many of the slaves stayed with their owners afterwards. The relationships were complicated.

Lanie
01-25-2016, 01:29 PM
Islam is a societal cancer that should be contained in the Middle East and not allowed to spread to the rest of the world.
Wherever it goes it brings rape, death suffering.
It is to late as far as the ones that are citizens, they stay but we should not import any more.

It's too late for that. The middle east makes up about twenty percent of Muslims out of a population of over a billion.

http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2015/12/07/muslims-and-islam-key-findings-in-the-u-s-and-around-the-world/

According to our best estimate, Muslims make up just less than 1% of the U.S. adult population. Pew Research Center’s 2014 Religious Landscape Study (conducted in English and Spanish) found that 0.9% of U.S. adults identify as Muslims. A 2011 survey of Muslim Americans, which was conducted in English as well as Arabic, Farsi and Urdu, estimated that there were 1.8 million Muslim adults (and 2.75 million Muslims of all ages) in the country. That survey also found that a majority of U.S. Muslims (63%) are immigrants.

Over a million Muslims and we haven't had more attacks.

n other areas, however, there is less unity. For instance, a Pew Research Center survey of Muslims in 39 countries asked Muslims whether they want sharia law, a legal code based on the Quran and other Islamic scripture, to be the official law of the land in their country. Responses on this question vary widely. Nearly all Muslims in Afghanistan (99%) and most in Iraq (91%) and Pakistan (84%) support sharia law as official law. But in some other countries, especially in Eastern Europe and Central Asia – including Turkey (12%), Kazakhstan (10%) and Azerbaijan (8%) – relatively few favor the implementation of sharia law.

So, outside of certain areas, Muslims aren't as big on Sharia law.

In many cases, people in countries with large Muslim populations are as concerned as Western nations about the threat of Islamic extremism, and have become increasingly concerned in recent years. About two-thirds of people in Nigeria (68%) and Lebanon (67%) said earlier this year they are very concerned about Islamic extremism in their country, both up significantly since 2013.

Our 2011 survey of Muslim Americans found that roughly half of U.S. Muslims (48%) say their own religious leaders have not done enough to speak out against Islamic extremists.

And I bet most here didn't know this. I know I didn't know.

As of 2011, U.S. Muslims were somewhat split between those who said homosexuality should be accepted by society (39%) and those who said it should be discouraged (45%), although the group had grown considerably more accepting of homosexuality since a similar survey was conducted in 2007.

Rockntractor
01-25-2016, 02:08 PM
And I bet most here didn't know this. I know I didn't know.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2342217/Pakistan-internet-users-Google-searches-gay-sex-despite-worlds-homophobic-countries.html

noonwitch
01-25-2016, 02:49 PM
I once knew a Muslim woman who was from Lebanon. She divorced her husband here, though, because she embraced American concepts of equality and he did not. She told me: "I love America! I can divorce my husband and if he doesn't get it, I can buy a gun and shoot him".

A lot of Muslim men are afraid of women. That's why they treat them so badly.

Lanie
01-25-2016, 03:02 PM
I once knew a Muslim woman who was from Lebanon. She divorced her husband here, though, because she embraced American concepts of equality and he did not. She told me: "I love America! I can divorce my husband and if he doesn't get it, I can buy a gun and shoot him".

I think all middle eastern Muslim women should be allowed to take out their ISIS like husband with guns. Perhaps they should be given a tax break so they can buy that gun.

Dori
01-25-2016, 03:23 PM

I wonder what the truth is inside the families. When I was in retail, Muslim men would come in with their wives and do all the talking, but it was clear that it was the woman who was making the decisions. Most of the men acted like they were fulfilling a duty and would rather be somewhere else doing something else, not being drug around shopping by their wives.