PDA

View Full Version : Leave it with the Lord

Retread
01-24-2016, 12:12 PM
An elderly gentleman suddenly stopped attending synagogue services. Alarmed by the old fellow’s absence after so many years of faithful attendance, the rabbi paid him a visit. He found him to be in excellent health, and asked, “How come after all these years we don’t see you at services anymore?”

The old man lowered his voice and whispered, “I’ll tell you, Rabbi, when I got to be 90, I expected God to take me any day. But later I got to be 95, then 100, and now 105. So, I’ve got it figured that God is very busy and must’ve forgotten about me, and I don’t want to remind him!”

Retread
01-25-2016, 11:35 AM
I type using the bible method.

"Seek and you shall find"

RobJohnson
01-25-2016, 01:20 PM
An elderly gentleman suddenly stopped attending synagogue services. Alarmed by the old fellow’s absence after so many years of faithful attendance, the rabbi paid him a visit. He found him to be in excellent health, and asked, “How come after all these years we don’t see you at services anymore?”

The old man lowered his voice and whispered, “I’ll tell you, Rabbi, when I got to be 90, I expected God to take me any day. But later I got to be 95, then 100, and now 105. So, I’ve got it figured that God is very busy and must’ve forgotten about me, and I don’t want to remind him!”

:biggrin-new: