PDA

View Full Version : John Gibson: Hey, Obama — Who Is Rashid Khalidi?

megimoo
10-30-2008, 03:39 PM
John Gibson: Hey, Obama — Who Is Rashid Khalidi?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0mixJBRDlPM&eurl=http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2119915/posts

"This is not you normal election ,This one is about a 'take over ' of America !":mad:

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2119915/posts

Comments :........................
I Heard a Shocking Report but Can't Locate the Source
I am looking for a source for a report I heard early this morning on SRN News during the Bill Bennet show, it wasn't on the Bennet show, it was on the SRN news cast at the newsbreak. I can find nothing on the Internet, or on SRN's web page either, and the story to my knowledge hasn't been repeated. I think it's killed. If anyone remembers hearing it too, please let me know if you've been able to find anything on it.

Here's the gist:

Apparently, there is a group being formed along the lines of EMILY'S LIST for the purpose of pushing through the "Liberal Agenda" in the next Congress. It was reported that this group used the term "The Liberal Agenda". This group's name ends in the acronym "NOW". (there's nothing like the word NOW in the name of a group that says Leftist Agitator).

It was reported that this group is putting the Democrats of the next Congress on notice that if they do not vote with The Liberal Agenda, this group will fund their opponent in the next primary election.

Like I said, I didn't catch the name of the group, and another detail at the beginning is fuzzy, but I seem to recall there was some connection to ACORN or Obama. This caught my ear, so I think I did hear that correctly, the connection to ACORN or Obama. The first part I reported I do clearly recall.

In light of the fact that I just read an article that said Conyers was going to hold up the Reparations bill until after the election for the next Congress, this left wing funding group makes me very nervous. And that they admit they have The Liberal Agenda ready to go.
Does anyone remember hearing this?
It was reported that this group is putting the Democrats of the next Congress on notice that if they do not vote with The Liberal Agenda, this group will fund their opponent in the next primary election
Well that will only work if......and I mean IF the blue dogs don't switch sides..........
Personally, I'd tell Nancy to "Go ahead ...make my day." (then walk across the aisle....and make a nice lunch date with Mr. Boehner)
Think Pelosi would sh!t her pantsuit.......
Strong arm tactics only work if you've got no place to go.......
... this group is putting the Democrats ...on notice that if they do not vote with The Liberal Agenda, this group will fund their opponent in the next primary election
SOP, happens EVERY TWO YEARS..............
You can be sure that Liberals have their ‘agenda’ ready for immediate launch on Inauguration Day....
Even if Obama wins the WH, the honeymoon will be short and buyers’ remorse will be instantaneous. Liberals will want their radical changes immediately set in motion and cast in irreversible ‘legislation’. Bank on it.

You people have no idea the s%$# storm that's coming.
I saw some mention of this over at DailyKos. I wish I could give you more details, but I didn’t read the articles.

I would say that yes, there is a serious plan to do this.