PDA

View Full Version : Dear Mr. Obama - most watched YouTube Election Video

OwlMBA
10-31-2008, 12:47 AM
Holy @#$%!!!! This video messed me up... According to the BBC it is the most watched election video on YouTube with over 11 million hits. They described it well "short, simple, and powerful". Just pay close attention.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TG4fe9GlWS8

cat714
10-31-2008, 01:06 AM
Thanks Owl!!! It was reported on Fox News and when I went to the youtube site, it said the video was unavailable.

AlmostThere
10-31-2008, 03:42 AM
There was a person responsible for monitoring the comments to insure that comments posted would be respectful. This was a comment posted by that person.

We have over 700 comments posted now, and approving each one has been laborous and intersting.

I promised this man's father I would ensure that no disrepectful posts would be approved. I have kept my word.

But I have more commercials on the issues I want to create so I have to shut down the comments section.

In all, about 75% of the comments were positive and supportive, 15% were disagreeing but respectful, and 10% were ugly, demeaning, rude, and hateful. So much for HOPE.

A little rough math puts the UGLY comments at about 100. Wouldn't like to meet those 100 UGLY people for a few minutes?