PDA

View Full Version : Free Gas and Mortgage payements with Obama

GrumpyOldLady
10-31-2008, 12:41 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6ikOxi9yYk

When Obama is in office, it looks like we will be paying for this womans gas as well as her mortgage bill.

That's what the expectation is.

Are you all sick to your stomach yet? Just wait until after Tuesday.

ralph wiggum
10-31-2008, 12:50 PM
Glenn Beck played this clip about 10 times this morning. Sickening.

cat714
10-31-2008, 01:01 PM
Digusting. As Obama lowers what he considers middle class income, I have been wondering if his tax polcies are some sort of reparations for blacks. Seriously, what ethnic group stands to benefit more from Obama's wealth distribution (aka: Nationalized Welfare Program)?? I would say blacks first and hispanics second.

linda22003
10-31-2008, 01:04 PM
Numerically, there are a LOT more poor whites than there are poor blacks.

biccat
10-31-2008, 01:28 PM
Numerically, there are a LOT more poor whites than there are poor blacks.
He's already said that affirmative action and welfare are a form of reparations.

The US should "not just offer words, but offer deeds"

LogansPapa
10-31-2008, 01:35 PM
"I personally would want to see our tragic history acknowledged... we've got some very sad and difficult things to account for, I consistently believe that when it comes to whether it's Native Americans or African-American issues or reparations, the most important thing for the U.S. government to do is not just offer words, but offer deeds."

Senator Barack Obama
July 28, 2008

Teetop
10-31-2008, 02:07 PM
"I personally would want to see our tragic history acknowledged... we've got some very sad and difficult things to account for, I consistently believe that when it comes to whether it's Native Americans or African-American issues or reparations, the most important thing for the U.S. government to do is not just offer words, but offer deeds."

Senator Barack Obama
July 28, 2008

I will give blacks who want reparations, a one-way ticket back to Africa.

cat714
10-31-2008, 02:57 PM

Senator Barack Obama
July 28, 2008

The US has apologized and acknowledged its mistakes. Other countries have done far worse and I don't see much outcry about that. It does not surprise me that a lawyer would say these people (mostly those who didn't actually suffer) should be compensated.

I agree with Teetop about blacks wanting reparations. It's total BS.

Rebel Yell
10-31-2008, 03:17 PM
I will give blacks who want reparations, a one-way ticket back to Africa.

And if they don't use it, they forfeit the right to bitch about the man.

GrumpyOldLady
11-01-2008, 05:43 AM
This womans attitude is what we can expect.

Obama will destroy the economy.

Obama is anti-white, so is his bitter half, so are a lot of these people supporting Obama.

God help us.

Sonnabend
11-01-2008, 07:46 AM
I consistently believe that when it comes to whether it's Native Americans or African-American issues or reparations, the most important thing for the U.S. government to do is not just offer words, but offer deeds

Translation: billions of taxpayer dollars in "reparations"