PDA

View Full Version : Teen charged with practicing medicine without a license released from jail

Rockntractor
02-19-2016, 10:23 PM
The teen arrested in West Palm Beach Tuesday for practicing medicine without a license also faces grand theft charges, according to the Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office.
Officials say a complaint prompted the Palm Beach Narcotics Task Force (PBNTF) and the Florida Department of Health to start an investigation on the suspect, 18-year-old Malachi Love-Robinson.
Love-Robinson was investigated and cited by the Department of Health for practicing medicine without a license in October 2015.
PBSO's investigation revealed that Love-Robinson had opened a medical office at 4700 North Congress Ave., Suite 303 in West Palm Beach and was presenting himself as a medical doctor.
Moe>http://www.wptv.com/news/region-c-pa...hout-a-license (http://www.wptv.com/news/region-c-palm-beach-county/west-palm-beach/malachi-love-robinson-male-arrested-for-practicing-medicine-without-a-license)
He is an 18 year old adult black male, this translates to "teen" for the liberal media.

Lanie
02-21-2016, 12:08 PM
Am I the only one who thinks you get what you deserve if you fall for the Doogie Howser stuff?

Sent from my SM-J100VPP using Tapatalk

Dori
02-21-2016, 12:18 PM
This Doogie sounds like he has a criminal mind.

RobJohnson
02-21-2016, 02:07 PM
Am I the only one who thinks you get what you deserve if you fall for the Doogie Howser stuff?

Yes, the victim of crime should always be blamed. :rolleyes:

SVPete
02-21-2016, 02:36 PM
In addition, an 86-year-old woman claims Love-Robinson defrauded her after a series of visits to her home to treat her for severe stomach pain. She said he diagnosed her with arthritis and sold her natural vitamins. But during one visit she became so sick she called an ambulance. Before going to the hospital the woman claims Love-Robinson recommended that she leave her purse and keys at home. She said that she gave them to him and asked him to lock up her house.

Later the victim learned her bank account was empty so she obtained copies of three checks that she said Love-Robinson forged and cashed without her consent. They totaled $2,794. She said that was in addition to the $3,494 she paid him for the doctor visits and vitamins.

Bank of America produced images showing Love-Robinson negotiating the checks, according to a probable cause affidavit. The sheriff's office has charged him with grand theft and uttering a forgery.

There's a special place in that very warm place for scumbags who prey on the trust of seniors!

RobJohnson
02-21-2016, 02:42 PM
There's a special place in that very warm place for scumbags who prey on the trust of seniors!

I agree 100%

Lanie thinks it's the lady's fault.

Rockntractor
02-21-2016, 03:03 PM

Are you saying that people should be smarter than to trust young black people?

Lanie
02-21-2016, 05:15 PM
Are you saying that people should be smarter than to trust young black people?

I'd never believe that somebody who looked like a teenager was a doctor.

NJCardFan
02-21-2016, 06:31 PM
I was watching this being talked about on TV and one commentator thinks that this kid's lawyer is going to push that he's into holistic medicine which you don't need to be an MD to practice.

RobJohnson
02-22-2016, 03:09 AM
I was watching this being talked about on TV and one commentator thinks that this kid's lawyer is going to push that he's into holistic medicine which you don't need to be an MD to practice.

From what I gathered, he claimed to have a PhD which might of been ok for holistic. In some states, no one other then a licensed health professional are allowed to give any type of medical advice, and that includes recommending a natural supplement or Tylenol vs. Alleve.

The grand theft and forgery charges are going to be tough for any lawyer to get him out of.

RobJohnson
02-22-2016, 03:20 AM
I'd never believe that somebody who looked like a teenager was a doctor.

She was 86 years old and in a lot of pain.

In addition, an 86-year-old woman claims Love-Robinson defrauded her after a series of visits to her home to treat her for severe stomach pain. She said he diagnosed her with arthritis and sold her natural vitamins. But during one visit she became so sick she called an ambulance. Before going to the hospital the woman claims Love-Robinson recommended that she leave her purse and keys at home. She said that she gave them to him and asked him to lock up her house.
Later the victim learned her bank account was empty so she obtained copies of three checks that she said Love-Robinson forged and cashed without her consent. They totaled $2,794. She said that was in addition to the $3,494 she paid him for the doctor visits and vitamins.

Keep blaming the victim Lanie, it proves that you are just a liberal trying to play conservative with the grown ups.

Morrison says she was vulnerable when she found Dr. Love-Robinson.

"I had severe pain and I would call him and hell say I'll be right over, I have just the right pill for you for the pain," said Morrison. "When he came along I said good, I said God is good, he sent him he's going to help me and this is what turned out."

Even the directory board at the medical building says Dr. Love-Robinson has a PhD and other certifications

RobJohnson
02-22-2016, 03:24 AM
I still can't believe he was granted an NPI number.