PDA

View Full Version : Man begs court to save him from wife

Sonnabend
11-01-2008, 06:23 PM
http://www.news.com.au/story/0,27574,24589348-23109,00.html

From correspondents in Tehran

Agence France-Presse

AN Iranian man has filed for divorce and asked a court to protect him from his hefty wife, saying she lays into him every night when he gets home from work, the Etemad newspaper reported today.

Cry me a river.....

"I am a cleaner at a hotel and get home late at night. But my wife thinks I do other things after work,'' the paper quoted the man, identified only by his first name Behrouz, as telling the family court in Tehran.

..and?

"Every night when I get home my wife, who is tall and strong, hits me.''

BWAHAHAHAH!!!

Oh you poor, beleaguered little poppet...does the poor loittle man get his ass kicked every night by the big bad wife???

TOUGH SHIT

You're getting a taste of what women have endured for decades under your vicious, lethal, insanely superstitious witchburning third century theocracy.

The Religion of Peace (http://www.rawa.org/temp/runews/2008/08/24/afghan-president-pardons-men-convicted-of-bayonet-gang-rape.html)

The Afghan president, Hamid Karzai, has pardoned three men who had been found guilty of gang raping a woman in the northern province of Samangan.
The girl who was raped
RAWA: Gang-rape of young girls is a major problem in Afghanistan today but in most cases the rapists enjoy immunity from being prosecuted. The above photo shows Anisa, a 12-year-old gang-rape victim who cries while describing the incident.

The poor father and mother of Anisa while crying say the whole family will commit mass suicide, if justice is not done.

Sayed Norullah father of Bashira, a 14-year-old gang-rape victim: “I will become a dangerous suicide bomber to take revenge if the court fails to provide me justice.”

The woman, Sara, and her family found out about the pardon only when they saw the rapists back in their village.

“Everyone was shocked,” said Sara’s husband, Dilawar, who like many Afghans uses only one name. “These were men who had been sentenced and found guilty by the Supreme Court, walking around freely.”

Sara’s case highlights concerns about the close relationship between the Afghan president and men accused of war crimes and human rights abuses.

Behrouz, who is slightly built, said he no longer wanted to go home and pleaded for the court to save him from his wife, Etemad said. The judge has now summoned the wife to appear before the court before he gives a final ruling in the case.

Where, no doubt, she will be hauled before a court of imams and sentenced to be stoned to death, or hanged, or thrown in prison for twenty years.

Rights activists have long campaigned for changes to Iran's family law which is deemed discriminatory against women in matters of divorce and child custody.

The understatement of the fucking century

Men's refusal to pay maintenance, drug addiction and physical abuse are among the more common reasons for divorce in the Islamic republic.

http://www.dhushara.com/book/sakina/stoningetc/stoning.htm

Inside Iran, stonings are trumpeted with great fanfare, but when it comes to the international arena, officials brazenly deny their methods. In an interview with Le Figaro on September 10, 1994, Rafsanjani was asked, "Are women accused of adultery stoned in Iran?" He replied: "No, no such thing exists in Iran. This has been fabricated to damage us."

http://www.dhushara.com/book/sakina/stoningetc/islam_stonings.jpg

Religion of peace...my ass.

Gingersnap
11-01-2008, 07:06 PM
Well, there isn't enough information to really go on here but if a guy in a male-dominated society is pushed to the point where he makes a public complaint like this about his wife, I'd take it seriously. For whatever reason, divorcing her isn't being considered and he hasn't abandoned the home.

JB
11-01-2008, 07:26 PM
saying she lays into him every night when he gets home from workNow isn't that what marriage is all about? He needs to join "No Ma'am".
AN Iranian man has filed for divorce and asked a court to protect him from his hefty wifeWas she a porker before marriage? If not, grant the divorce.