PDA

View Full Version : Obama Plans on BANKRUPTING the COAL industry

Linda50AZ
11-02-2008, 05:47 PM
••• BREAKING NEWS •••
OBAMA TOLD THE SF NEWSPAPER HE WOULD BANKRUPT THE COAL INDUSTRY !!!! AUDIO & TRANSCRIPT HERE

http://media.newsbusters.org/stories/hidden-audio-obama-tells-sf-chronicle-he-will-bankrupt-coal-industry.html?q=blogs/p-j-gladnick/2008/11/02/hidden-audio-obama-tells-sf-chronicle-he-will-bankrupt-coal-industry

DEMAND THE MEDIA COVER IT •••Call, Email, Fax EVERY media outlet!!! PLEASE!

Hawkgirl
11-02-2008, 06:58 PM
He'll bankrupt healthcare first, then move on from there. Education, Energy, Housing...etc. Home ownership will see it's sharpest decline in history.

PoliCon
11-02-2008, 07:03 PM
Of course he'd bankrupt us. He's got a welfare mentality.

PoliCon
11-02-2008, 07:04 PM
PRIVATE home ownership will see it's sharpest decline in history.Fixed it for you. Remember - he plans to turn the government into landlords. How better to control votes?

Linda50AZ
11-02-2008, 07:20 PM
Thanks for getting this out, contact all your local talk radio stations.

Fox finally just covered it too!

WE HAVE 1 DAY LEFT!!

This will affect EVERYONE in the US and destroy our energy economy.

I appreciate the help from everyone here to keep Obama out of the White House!

sgrooms
11-02-2008, 07:32 PM
Do you think it will make a difference?

FlaGator
11-02-2008, 08:32 PM

I don't think so. Most of the people voting for him probably couldn't care less about the coal industry... until they're playing $1000 a month for electricity and it will still be Bush's fault.

PoliCon
11-02-2008, 08:59 PM
it will still be Bush's fault.OF COURSE IT WILL BE BUSH'S FAULT! After all - it was Bush's fault that Eve ate the apple and that Rome fell to the barbarians and Hitler came to power in Germany and he did it all while being a total retard barely capable of thinking.

Hawkgirl
11-02-2008, 09:15 PM
Fixed it for you. Remember - he plans to turn the government into landlords. How better to control votes?

I agree...he wants the return of the USSR. Here.

PoliCon
11-02-2008, 09:21 PM
I agree...he wants the return of the USSR. Here. Some bastard commie said ages ago that the way to defeat America was from within. He was right. The more the dems throw by way of handouts and entitlements to their ignorant voter base - the more dependent and addicted they become.

Perilloux
11-03-2008, 06:44 AM
Well, duh.

:rolleyes:

:mad:

GrumpyOldLady
11-03-2008, 07:07 AM
He'll bankrupt the coal industry - which is a national security issue - and he'll use 'price signals'.
(price signals = punitive taxes and fees on goods in order to curb our behavior to what he wants)

BE AFRAID! BE VERY AFRAID!

This guy is a freak'n nightmare!

PoliCon
11-03-2008, 09:05 AM
He'll bankrupt the coal industry - which is a national security issue - and he'll use 'price signals'.
(price signals = punitive taxes and fees on goods in order to curb our behavior to what he wants)

BE AFRAID! BE VERY AFRAID!

This guy is a freak'n nightmare! I am so sick over the thought of him getting elected that I withdrew from anything political for a while. You don't have to tell me.

LogansPapa
11-03-2008, 11:24 AM
Coal fired power plants aren’t dirty?

We use natural gas out here in SoCal, along with low-sulphur oil, mainly from Indonesia.

Is it cost effective to use scrubber systems on coal-fired plants and go through all the environmental hassles therein, or should all new plants coming on line have to meet the natural gas standards?

Eyelids
11-03-2008, 11:25 AM
I am so sick over the thought of him getting elected that I withdrew from anything political for a while. You don't have to tell me.

Thank god, one less idiot we have to contend with.

Lars1701a
11-03-2008, 11:48 AM

Hey d-i-c-k- h-e-a-d your boy is going to bankrupt an entire industry and if his plans come to fruition put 1000's of people out of jobs for unproven forms of energy production. Try as you might you cant spin what the magic negro has said.

crockspot
11-03-2008, 01:37 PM
This could be the thing that turns the tide in the end, and the message IS getting out there.

I just came back from a break, and was talking to one of the cooks from the cafeteria. She has been leaning Obama all along, because "McCain is just too much like Bush, and I don't like his running mate".

I asked her if she heard about this coal thing, and she said "Yeah, and now I'm thinking I should vote for McCain". I made sure to tell her about the "price signaling" for good measure.

Yes, this sounds like a bouncy, but it's not. God's honest truth, just happened minutes ago.

Goldwater
11-03-2008, 02:10 PM
This could be the thing that turns the tide in the end, and the message IS getting out there.

I just came back from a break, and was talking to one of the cooks from the cafeteria. She has been leaning Obama all along, because "McCain is just too much like Bush, and I don't like his running mate".

I asked her if she heard about this coal thing, and she said "Yeah, and now I'm thinking I should vote for McCain". I made sure to tell her about the "price signaling" for good measure.

Yes, this sounds like a bouncy, but it's not. God's honest truth, just happened minutes ago.

That is so a bouncy.

PoliCon
11-03-2008, 02:15 PM

Yes, this sounds like a bouncy, but it's not. God's honest truth, just happened minutes ago.and when you run into the diehard Barry O supporters - ask them for their address so that you can bring a U-haul and claim your share of their stuff.

enslaved1
11-03-2008, 04:54 PM

Only so the historians digging up the remains of the late great USA will know who really burned down Rome.

PoliCon
11-03-2008, 04:54 PM
Thank god, one less idiot we have to contend with.Who on your side died?

SaintLouieWoman
11-03-2008, 08:09 PM
He'll bankrupt healthcare first, then move on from there. Education, Energy, Housing...etc. Home ownership will see it's sharpest decline in history.

I dumped my Pfizer stock last week and took my loss. It would be far bigger if Obama wins.

My broker had advised buying Peabody Energy, Arch Coal Co, or Patriot Coal in September. They've all crashed. I've been sick today and didn't check the price after Obama's remarks were released. Have a feeling they went down further.

This is the reason I hate early voting. So many things are revealed right before the election.

SaintLouieWoman
11-03-2008, 08:10 PM

Folks could say that about you, too, Lids.

LogansPapa
11-03-2008, 08:51 PM
January 17, 2008 interview.

And it's important now......because.....the states it could possible effect are slipping from Mr. McCain's grasp? Nah - that couldn't be it. Besides - where's John been in the last ten days?:confused:

MrsSmith
11-03-2008, 09:09 PM
Massive job losses, 60% reduction in electircal production, air conditioning outlawed for all homes except Al Gore's...we'll "get" to be just like France and watch all the old folks die in the next major heat wave. Meanwhile, we'll all have been "price signalled" into having to drive electric cars...but we'll have no way to charge them.

Well, at least he'll solve the problem of manmade CO2. Of course, this won't effect global climate change, which is caused by the sun, but all the libs can die happy knowing that they've done their part...and taken lots of 'pukes with them.

Bongo55
11-03-2008, 09:50 PM
Hey how do you think the United Mine Workers feel about this revelation, seeing how they endorsed the "one" earlier this year.

I mean the "Joe the Miner" types.

This guy is going to turn our country into hammered shit.

PoliCon
11-03-2008, 10:33 PM
January 17, 2008 interview.

And it's important now......because.....the states it could possible effect are slipping from Mr. McCain's grasp? Nah - that couldn't be it. Besides - where's John been in the last ten days?:confused:all over the place. Just because the MSM does not follow him around kissing his ass does not mean he has not been active.

Nubs
11-04-2008, 06:15 PM
And it's important now......because.....the states it could possible effect are slipping from Mr. McCain's grasp? Nah - that couldn't be it. Besides - where's John been in the last ten days?

It has always mattered. The envro wackos may well have a sympathizer in the Whitehouse. They pretend to be for the working man. If cap n trade comess to pass, you will see manufacturing go overseas faster than NAFTA.

Lars1701a
08-01-2009, 08:38 PM
doh

Rockntractor
08-01-2009, 09:55 PM
doh

Holy thread ressurection Batman!

lacarnut
08-01-2009, 10:34 PM
doh

Great balls of fire and he said huh.

PoliCon