PDA

View Full Version : "You Can Vote However You Like"

Eyelids
11-03-2008, 12:28 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4TIitZpqv4

This is the greatest thing ever.

Eyelids
11-03-2008, 12:30 PM
btw the Ron Clark Academy is one of the best schools in the country. Listen to the interviews with these kids, its impressive.

FlaGator
11-03-2008, 12:56 PM
Where are the white people?

noonwitch
11-03-2008, 02:28 PM
Where are the white people?

There's a fat kid on the right that I think could be white.

The kids are cute, whatever their race.

Molon Labe
11-03-2008, 02:48 PM
I've seen "Bring it On" Cheerleading competitons that are much better.

jinxmchue
11-03-2008, 03:25 PM
I felt my lunch coming back up. When did yelling replace singing in this country? And what's with the token white kid? Is that supposed to be ironic?

FlaGator
11-03-2008, 03:35 PM
I felt my lunch coming back up. When did yelling replace singing in this country? And what's with the token white kid? Is that supposed to be ironic?

Believe it or not his name is Token Whiteguy.

Phillygirl
11-03-2008, 04:18 PM
Cute. But certainly not "the greatest thing ever." :rolleyes:

I wish I could understand some of the words other than "you can vote how ever you like".

Aaron Burr
11-04-2008, 12:16 AM
"You can vote however you like?" What is this tripe? These kids should be voting the way we tell them to for life. I'm sickened and mildly outraged by this egregiously squandered opportunity. Why wasn't the McCain side wearing Top Hats? Not a word about having to pay for our own rape kits? Nothing about having to vote for the guy who's actually an American? These rhythmically challenged chappies burned my eyes worse than Riverdance... Riverdance!

Zathras
11-04-2008, 01:39 AM
You can vote however you like.

Yeah, unless you're dead...then you're forced to vote for Obaahma.

FlaGator
11-04-2008, 07:29 AM
Yeah, unless you're dead...then you're forced to vote for Obaahma.

How come the dead always vote democratic? Don't conservatives die?

PoliCon
11-04-2008, 08:02 AM
I want to PUKE every time I see people involving KIDS in politics. Their little skulls of mush need to be filled with more important things such as proper english, rhetoric, logic, communicating, math, ethics . . . .You know - all the stuff they no longer teach in public schools. :(

AlmostThere
11-05-2008, 05:54 AM
btw the Ron Clark Academy is one of the best schools in the country. Listen to the interviews with these kids, its impressive.

That school must employ a seldom used technique: they have standards and expect the kids to work hard and learn. :eek:

crockspot
11-05-2008, 07:15 AM
Interesting thing happened yesterday at my friend's school. They had a Presidential vote in one of the third grade classes. All black kids (Youngstown OH). The vote came out 50/50. The teachers were all shocked.

YupItsMe
11-05-2008, 07:33 AM
Interesting thing happened yesterday at my friend's school. They had a Presidential vote in one of the third grade classes. All black kids (Youngstown OH). The vote came out 50/50. The teachers were all shocked.

There's hope. Wouldn't it be nice if their parents put that much thought into their votes.