PDA

View Full Version : Ok so my weekend was weird

FourWinds
05-17-2016, 12:26 PM
So this past weekend I was called up for a muster. Basically it was just going from station to station getting signatures on forms. Then I go to the VA table. The lady signs my form and asks if I have questions about claims. I told her I didn't since I claimed no disability. She gets this worried look on her face and insists I get the VA to check me out.

The hell? Now I keep wondering what the hell she saw or heard from me that warrants a VA visit.

oldcoastie1
05-17-2016, 03:02 PM
So this past weekend I was called up for a muster. Basically it was just going from station to station getting signatures on forms. Then I go to the VA table. The lady signs my form and asks if I have questions about claims. I told her I didn't since I claimed no disability. She gets this worried look on her face and insists I get the VA to check me out.

The hell? Now I keep wondering what the hell she saw or heard from me that warrants a VA visit.

She might just want you to get fully registered with the VA, which will only happen if you see a doctor at the VA. (I need to do this myself.)