PDA

View Full Version : Finally - a way to get rid of the endangered species act!

PoliCon
11-04-2008, 11:24 AM
http://www.reuters.com/article/newsOne/idUSTRE4A26NV20081103

Now - all we have to do is collect viable cells - freeze them - and clone the original animals. No more extinction - no more endangered species - THOUSANDS of restrictive laws and regulations GONE GONE GONE! Whoot WooT!

FlaGator
11-04-2008, 12:02 PM
http://www.reuters.com/article/newsOne/idUSTRE4A26NV20081103

Now - all we have to do is collect viable cells - freeze them - and clone the original animals. No more extinction - no more endangered species - THOUSANDS of restrictive laws and regulations GONE GONE GONE! Whoot WooT!

There are no endangered species. Just a list of animals that Chuck Norris allows to live.

movie buff
11-04-2008, 12:09 PM
Well, now that you mention it, that could potentially be a good way to protect species from extinction, if it can be pulled off well.

Rebel Yell
11-04-2008, 12:24 PM
Well, now that you mention it, that could potentially be a good way to protect species from extinction, if it can be pulled off well.

But what about natural selection and evolution? Isn't that sacreligous to those who worship the creation?

PoliCon
11-04-2008, 01:08 PM
But what about natural selection and evolution? Isn't that sacreligous to those who worship the creation?
who cares? as long as all the laws related to the endangered species act are stricken from the books - I could care less what kind of ethical disconnect they have.

Rebel Yell
11-04-2008, 01:32 PM
who cares? as long as all the laws related to the endangered species act are stricken from the books - I could care less what kind of ethical disconnect they have.

I would love to have indiscriminate hunting on all species. Hell, let's throw politicians in there too.

wilbur
11-04-2008, 01:38 PM

Why would you want them stricken from the books?

PoliCon
11-04-2008, 02:06 PM
I would love to have indiscriminate hunting on all species. Hell, let's throw politicians in there too.please. Politicians are not a species. As a virus they're not even technically alive. I would like on Caveat though - before you can hunt a politician, he/she needs to have been in government for more than 12 years. Bureaucrats are shoot on sight.