PDA

View Full Version : sorry guys, my good samaritan wife drove a neighbor to the polls

KingOfTorts
11-04-2008, 02:10 PM
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=show_mesg&forum=132&topic_id=7746004&mesg_id=7746004

Now this is hilarious...

Lerkfish (1000+ posts) Tue Nov-04-08 10:19 AM
Original message
sorry guys, my good samaritan wife drove a neighbor to the polls
Advertisements [?]someone who's kids play with our kid and who know we are Obama supporters, and heck, we have signs up in our yard.
The neighbor asked for a ride to the polls and my wife gleefully agreed. On the way back, the neighbor proudly announces she voted for McCain!

ugh!

oh well, at least my wife did the right thing in helping out a neighbor. I just don't know how I feel about it yet. The neighbor could have driven herself -- my wife thought she wanted to carpool cause we were in sync on our choice.

:D

Then right out of the box, the typical DUmp reaction:

Drunken Irishman (1000+ posts) Tue Nov-04-08 10:19 AM
Response to Original message
1. Should've ran her over.

Then:

leftofcool (1000+ posts) Tue Nov-04-08 10:21 AM
Response to Reply #1
4. Spoken like a true DU'er

Someone order a granite pizza?

Shannon
11-04-2008, 02:24 PM
Some more love for the eeeevil neighbor

krawhitham Donating Member (1000+ posts) Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list Tue Nov-04-08 10:24 AM
13. On the way back??

Should have pulled over and made her walk the rest of the way back

No Elephants Donating Member (1000+ posts) Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list Tue Nov-04-08 10:30 AM
18. Deceitful and ugly, just like her hero, McCain. God bless your wife, though.

meow mix Donating Member (1000+ posts) Journal Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list Tue Nov-04-08 10:37 AM
24. schreeeeeech "get the f*%k out"

yardwork Donating Member (1000+ posts) Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list Tue Nov-04-08 10:42 AM
29. Your wife did the right thing and your neighbor sounds like an idiot or a psychopath.

I'd steer clear of that one now. She's a few bricks shy of a load.

Doityourself Donating Member (1000+ posts) Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list Tue Nov-04-08 10:50 AM
38. I would have pulled over and put her McCain/Palin ASS OUT!

Shannon
11-04-2008, 02:29 PM
ssene (1000+ posts) Journal Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list Tue Nov-04-08 10:44 AM
Response to Reply #23
30. i feel the same.... for the most part Updated at 1:00 PM

i hope the real racists stay home, though.

Too late. They are hanging out in front of Philly polling stations with night sticks.:rolleyes:

Sonnabend
11-04-2008, 03:13 PM
29. Your wife did the right thing and your neighbor sounds like an idiot or a psychopath.

For voting as they wanted to. Wow, how tolerant :rolleyes:

YupItsMe
11-04-2008, 04:16 PM
I would held out for a pack of smokes and a bottle of Wild Irish Rose, not just a ride. Isn't that the going rate for an Obama vote?

marinejcksn
11-04-2008, 10:36 PM
For voting as they wanted to. Wow, how tolerant :rolleyes:

Funny, isn't it Sonna? This is somehow the party of tolerance. :rolleyes::p

GrumpyOldLady
11-05-2008, 10:15 AM
Lerkfish said - I just don't know how I feel about it yet.

I hope lerkfish needs something someday and the neighbors sit there saying that they'll have to think it over before helping because they just aren't sure how they feel about it. :mad: