PDA

View Full Version : Moonbats feel strangely spiritual

Shannon
11-04-2008, 02:54 PM
These hippies are pathetic.

ile83 Donating Member (1000+ posts) Journal Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list Tue Nov-04-08 02:23 PM
Original message
Am I the only one feeling something strangly spiritual today?

Advertisements [?]
Could this really be happening? Yes it is.

I will never forget this day for the rest of my life.

Metta Donating Member (1000+ posts) Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list Tue Nov-04-08 02:42 PM
Response to Original message
8. I spontaneously broke into "We Shall Overcome," today.

And the radio was playing "Turn, Turn, Turn." How sweet.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=132x7752701

Space Gravy
11-04-2008, 03:56 PM
He probably just got some bad weed.

Molon Labe
11-04-2008, 04:00 PM
pennylayne (29 posts) Tue Nov-04-08 02:53 PM
Response to Reply #11
13. i walked outside
as i do many times a day, taking a break from the office chaos. as i looked up and down the tree lined street, the leaves seemed brighter today, in their many colors, the sky was clearer, the air was cleaner, i breathed it in and smiled. it was like looking at a new world, or looking at the old world anew, with hope, with knowledge that the 8 year nightmare is over.

These people are delusional.

FDK
11-04-2008, 04:04 PM
Oh, man. I just can't wait to see if McCain can pull this out somehow at the last minute. Better yet, if the MSM calls it for OBama and then he loses in the end.

ralph wiggum
11-04-2008, 04:04 PM
I also noticed earlier that there were a lot of threads and posts about them crying. :rolleyes:

Rebel Yell
11-04-2008, 04:14 PM
pennylayne (29 posts) Tue Nov-04-08 02:53 PM
Response to Reply #11
13. i walked outside
as i do many times a day, taking a break from the office chaos. as i looked up and down the tree lined street, the leaves seemed brighter today, in their many colors, the sky was clearer, the air was cleaner, i breathed it in and smiled. it was like looking at a new world, or looking at the old world anew, with hope, with knowledge that the 8 year nightmare is over.

It's been overcast here all day. The sun hasn't peeped out once.