PDA

View Full Version : DUers defend man who says "I'm about the total destruction of white people"

GoneNutz
11-04-2008, 05:25 PM
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x4370453

brettdale (1000+ posts) Tue Nov-04-08 02:01 PM
Original message
F FAUX NEWS: BLACK PANTHERS INTIMIDATING WHITE PEOPLE TO STOP THEM VOTING
Advertisements [?]Their main headline is TROUBLE AT THE BALLOT BOX.

THEY SAY WIDESPREAD PROBLEMS AT THE BALLOT BOX.

IT SEEMS IT BE VOTER FRAUD ALL THE WAY ON THE FAUX NEWS CHANNEL.

HOW COULD THEY BE SO LOW?

WOW. They are REALLY stupid. They are all defending this guy:

http://www.philly.com/philly/hp/news_update/33491864.html

But Shabazz is more blunt in his views:

* On whites: "I'm about the total destruction of white people. I'm about the total liberation of black people. I hate white people. I hate my enemy. . . ."

* On Jews: "I don't care how much they try to promote the Jewish Holocaust. The African people have suffered a hell of a cost. . . . "

* On Barack Obama and voting: "He's a puppet on a string. I don't support no black man running for white politics. I will not vote for who will be the next slavemaster." Besides, he added, Obama is "a Negro who doesn't even support reparations for black people in America."

* On white supremacists: "They're sissies; they want to put their feelings on a flier. Well, come into the black neighborhood with that rhetoric and we will show you what a strong awakened black man looks like."

* On the Phillies: "They can kiss my ass. The Phillies are not doing nothing for our 'hoods."

http://media.philly.com/images/20081029_dn_g1blak29c.JPG

I mean really, what fucking DOLTS!!

Shannon
11-04-2008, 05:50 PM
gollygee Donating Member (1000+ posts) Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list Tue Nov-04-08 02:03 PM
Response to Original message
4. Race baiting

Big scary black men will try to stop you from voting!

They've lost and they know it. Desperation.

I can't figure out if this is Blinky or LP.

YupItsMe
11-04-2008, 06:17 PM
On Barack Obama and voting: "He's a puppet on a string. I don't support no black man running for white politics. I will not vote for who will be the next slavemaster." Besides, he added, Obama is "a Negro who doesn't even support reparations for black people in America."

I refuse to accept reparations from black people of this generation because my ancestors brought their ancestors out of that hellhole that is now Africa. I figure with illegitimacy, drug use and all their other problems, they've got enough to deal with already. I forgive my portion of the debt and I encourage others to do the same.

marinejcksn
11-04-2008, 10:33 PM
Oh please Lord, let Shabazz and his ilk to get out of line and riot.....I'd love to strap on the riot gear and pound this moron. :D

movie buff
11-05-2008, 06:58 AM
"Besides, he added, Obama is "a Negro who doesn't even support reparations for black people in America.""

Well, I guess that's ONE good position Obama has taken on an issue.

GrumpyOldLady
11-05-2008, 10:12 AM
"Besides, he added, Obama is "a Negro who doesn't even support reparations for black people in America."" Well, I guess that's ONE good position Obama has taken on an issue.

Actually, Obama does support it. He claims he doesn't support 'reparations' but then he says he wants to 'spread the wealth' and he openly supports blacks in gov't that run on a reparations theme based race.

And you know his bitter half wants that free money from whitey.

Rebel Yell
11-05-2008, 10:15 AM
I can't figure out if this is Blinky or LP.

Blinky is PaintItBlack.

Lars1701a
11-05-2008, 10:16 AM
Actually, Obama does support it. He claims he doesn't support 'reparations' but then he says he wants to 'spread the wealth' and he openly supports blacks in gov't that run on a reparations theme based race.

And you know his bitter half wants that free money from whitey.

I dont have the exact quote but he said actions (reparations) should follow not only words (saying sorry for slavery).

Rebel Yell
11-05-2008, 10:17 AM
Oh please Lord, let Shabazz and his ilk to get out of line and riot.....I'd love to strap on the riot gear and pound this moron. :D

Is it the hatred of whites or the Phillies that makes you feel this way?;):D

Lars1701a
11-05-2008, 10:20 AM
here is a quote from this douche

"The only thing the cracker understands is violence," said Shabazz, whose face also bears the tattoos "Freedom," "BPG" (Black Power Gang) and "NBPP" (New Black Panther Party). "The only thing the cracker understands is gunpowder.

Hate to break it to shabazz but us whites have lots of "gunpowder" and bullets, and we outnumber him.

Lars1701a
11-05-2008, 10:21 AM

No a white guy got the MVP of the WS and not ryan howard :D

Shakespeare
11-05-2008, 11:40 AM
"Besides, he added, Obama is "a Negro who doesn't even support reparations for black people in America.""

Well, I guess that's ONE good position Obama has taken on an issue.

Give it time, give it time...

SarasotaRepub
11-05-2008, 02:13 PM
Meh. What a POS. Mr. Shaboom should have had his face
pounded into the sidewalk a few times. :rolleyes:

marinejcksn
11-05-2008, 09:58 PM

I think it's the hatred of Whitey, rebel. My Phils just won the WS, so Rollins can tell Malik to hug nuts on that one. :D

3rd-try
11-06-2008, 08:22 AM
Shazzpazz makes a great DU'er. It's all about hate and none of his problems are his own fault. When he can't get a good job. it's because he's black, not because he has fucking tattoos all over his face.