PDA

View Full Version : Outrage As Church Holds Muslim Funeral for Islamic State Fighter

Banacek
05-28-2016, 06:26 PM
[QUOTE]A German pastor has decided to hold a Muslim funeral for a 17-year-old who died fighting for Islamic State in Syria, leaving many outraged.

Pastor Sieghard Wilm of the protestant St. Pauli Church in Hamburg is stirring strong emotions after he made the choice to hold a Muslim funeral in his church for 17-year-old ‘Florent’, who died fighting for the Islamic state in Syria in July. The funeral will take place today.{/QUOTE]

Further down in the article

[QUOTE]Mr. Wilm claims that he wanted to use the opportunity to create a “safe space” for the family of the slain terrorist so they are not forced to grieve in private. He mentioned that the Muslim service would be a good opportunity for “learning and respect among religions”.

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/05/27/outrage-as-church-holds-muslim-funeral-for-islamic-state-fighter/

davecmarino
05-28-2016, 08:53 PM
What an asshole this Pastor is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FlaGator
05-28-2016, 09:19 PM
I don't have an issue with the Pastor holding the funeral, but I do have an issue with performing a Muslim ceremony in a Christian church.