PDA

View Full Version : Paid in Full!

Speedy
11-05-2008, 01:14 AM
You know I was mildly depressed over the disasterous turn our counrty has taken. But then I had an epiphany and now I feel much better since it dawned on me.

How great is it going to be now knowing that the Blacks in America can not say we owe them anything now! Paid in full! Square with the house! Even Steven! You are now on your own!

Ree
11-05-2008, 01:18 AM
You know I was mildly depressed over the disasterous turn our counrty has taken. But then I had an epiphany and now I feel much better since it dawned on me.

How great is it going to be now knowing that the Blacks in America can not say we owe them anything now! Paid in full! Square with the house! Even Steven! You are now on your own!
I'd say so....but ain't gonna happen....Obaba is gonna just feed their "victim" status....

But I say fuck em...My ancestors weren't here when slavery was goin on...so I'll never feel guilty for it...

Sonnabend
11-05-2008, 01:19 AM
Paid in full! Square with the house! Even Steven! You are now on your own!

Not even close.

Sen. Barack Obama told a meeting (http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=71043#) in Chicago the U.S. should review how it can make amends for "offenses" committed during its history. And one author is speculating that might even include reparations for al-Qaida soldiers, since, after all, they've been held in violation of their "rights."

Obama's comments came in a meeting with members of UNITY '08, an event for journalists who claim membership in various minorities.Obama, according to the report in the Honolulu Star-Bulletin, stopped just short of endorsing an official U.S. apology to various groups. He said instead the nation should acknowledge treating certain groups poorly.

"There's no doubt that when it comes to our treatment of Native Americans as well as other persons of color in this country, we've got some very sad and difficult things to account for," Obama told the convention.

He has told Hawaii reporters he supports a federal plan to recognize native Hawaiians. He was asked for his thoughts about a formal U.S. apology to American Indians.

The issue of reparations to African-Americans for the historic slave trade or Native Americans for the "invasion" by Europeans periodically has been raised. Several years ago a lawsuit was filed claiming damages for labor at a current value of $1.4 trillion.

Speedy
11-05-2008, 01:21 AM
I'd say so....but ain't gonna happen....Obaba is gonna just feed their "victim" status....

But I say fuck em...My ancestors weren't here when slavery was goin on...so I'll never feel guilty for it...

Mine were and actually owned a couple. I wish I could have experienced the good ol' days. Ah well, with the election of Obama, I may as well resign myself that they are gone forever.

Shannon
11-05-2008, 01:26 AM

Exactly. I'm patiently waiting for England to pay me for what they did to my ancestors btw.:rolleyes::p

Ree
11-05-2008, 01:39 AM
Exactly. I'm patiently waiting for England to pay me for what they did to my ancestors btw.:rolleyes::p
Irish rule.....Gunniess for everyone...:D

Speedy
11-05-2008, 01:40 AM
I guess since we have all become unified, "******" is okay for everyone to use?

DarkHalo
11-05-2008, 01:43 AM
I saw jesse jackson in the audience and he did NOT look happy. No doubt he was watching his meal ticket flying out the window.

DarkHalo
11-05-2008, 01:45 AM
I guess since we have all become unified, "******" is okay for everyone to use?

Only if you are black. :rolleyes:

Shannon
11-05-2008, 01:46 AM

We are all black now.

Speedy
11-05-2008, 01:47 AM

That was before. A new day has dawned and we all are one. Let no man go no more without being called a "******."

DarkHalo
11-05-2008, 01:53 AM
We are all black now.

Does that mean I have to put 24 inch Dubs on my Mercedes? :D

Speedy
11-05-2008, 02:01 AM
Does that mean I have to put 24 inch Dubs on my Mercedes? :D

President Hussein will bestow those upon you just like he will pay your mortgage and fill your gas tank.

AlmostThere
11-05-2008, 02:23 AM

Are you kidding? You haven't seen ANYTHING yet.

11-05-2008, 10:25 AM
speak for yourself I have a piece of paper that says Im officialy an onieda indian registered with the tribe in wisconsin ...could someone please tell me how I can get Mr obamas number he owes me a check